Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official]  (Read 42855 times)
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

Bitwhite is a very interesting and promising project that created its blockchain, taking good functions from bitcoin and ETH, the advantages of Bitwhite blockchain are high transaction processing speed, no network scalability problems and anonymity of transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

BitWhite was Bitcoin White back in the day, right? I hear that Bitcoin White was backed by the US treasury or something? Was/Is that true or am I misremembering things? Sorry if it's a stupid question.

I have the same question, hope someone will answer  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
abhishekseth

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

Hi...Can anyone please tell or share a link concerning how DPoS  system works in BTW? Also, are there any Pools available??..Thanks
More technical information:
https://bitwhite.org/docs2.0/
https://bitwhite.org/doc/BTW-WP-en.pdf

Thanks for the information Smiley
Are there any delegate pools available??
BitcoinWhite (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

BitWhite was Bitcoin White back in the day, right? I hear that Bitcoin White was backed by the US treasury or something? Was/Is that true or am I misremembering things? Sorry if it's a stupid question.
Yes, before it was Bitcoin White but about two months ago was rebranding of project.
We are in progress with activities regarding bill. Will let you know about results once they are completed
BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

Hi...Can anyone please tell or share a link concerning how DPoS  system works in BTW? Also, are there any Pools available??..Thanks
More technical information:
https://bitwhite.org/docs2.0/
https://bitwhite.org/doc/BTW-WP-en.pdf

Thanks for the information Smiley
Are there any delegate pools available??

There is no pools, only nodes registred in system - delegates. They are synchronized with blockchain and produce new blocks in chain.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

Yes, before it was Bitcoin White but about two months ago was rebranding of project.
We are in progress with activities regarding bill. Will let you know about results once they are completed
What kind of legality are you looking for? I can't understand.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dss1986

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

you do not think that if they that Bitcoin White was backed by the US treasury then the price for it,would slowly grow?
Look at a bunch of useless ether tokens that have grown by 50%, and look at the price of white, these are two big differences.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

you do not think that if they that Bitcoin White was backed by the US treasury then the price for it,would slowly grow?
Look at a bunch of useless ether tokens that have grown by 50%, and look at the price of white, these are two big differences.
It has been answered in the past replies, i don't get what is your point in ether based tokens? It is on that platform so you can expect once other eth based token rise some will rise too its because of the money the dustirbution like what happened last december even shitcoins and dead coin pumps. Don't compare bitwhite.
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Is your wallet universal with the web wallet? I downloaded your Android wallet and imported the private key, but my phone's wallet does not seem to work. what should I do?
BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

Is your wallet universal with the web wallet? I downloaded your Android wallet and imported the private key, but my phone's wallet does not seem to work. what should I do?
All wallets use a common network, differences only in functions.
Check your private phrase. Android wallet is works.
dasniz888

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

It seems like the bottom was reached and the development is going well. If this is true with the coin backing by the treasury of the United States of America, then we will have some exciting times ahead of us.
krakovich

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

Personally, I very weakly believe in the good success of this team. bitcoin is, why such forks? I do not believe in any fork of bitcoin.
rafzalan

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

Personally, I very weakly believe in the good success of this team. bitcoin is, why such forks? I do not believe in any fork of bitcoin.
Wrong thread

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

Looking for additional testers in BTW familty

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

We announce additional set of adding testers in our family. Testers should verify general and new functionality, provide feedback and suggest improvements. Here are requirements for candidate.
1. Technical skills: linux command, be able to set up and run node.
2. Test skills: base knowleadge as bug founding, bug reporting, checklist creation
The most active testers are getting BTW rewards by the results of the month.

Everyone who are interesting in this please contact @BTW_support (https://t.me/BTW_support)

Best Regards,
BTW team
harbet.robison

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Have a nice day for the project!  I hope this project will be successful.
BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

Family, we are happy to announce important news! All of you remember our news with IBOE. We finally completed the re-registration of the IBOE Bills to DAO wallet! Those who believed in us, and those who trusted us - we promised you that this issue we will solve - and we solved it, thank you for being with us. The bureaucratic machine did not stop us, the greed of legal firms did not stop us.

From April 25, 2018, everyone able to see the public electronic state register of the United States, evidence of providing BTW - state securities of the United States of America - IBOE. The register specifies the wallet of DAO BitWhite, as a sign that the entire community currency, and especially its budget, has real security.

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftucc/(S(rdtuzjsp2t35fczjr4myoj3k))/search.aspx?filing=1187935

You can find us in the register by yourself
https://www.sos.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx - Bussiness - UCC - Overview - UCC filings - Filling Number: 2018 - 2957451 - 34

Congratulations to all!

Reminder about IBOE:

IBOE - International Bill of Exchange issued by the US Treasury

Basic definitions, rights and features of the application

The payer of the International Note is the Treasury of the United States of America itself or the subject authorized by the US Treasury.

Significantly, the Bill of Exchange is equivalent to the US dollar banknotes: it is a legal tender, and can be used as a reserve currency for issuing banknotes of other countries. It differs in this case only in that the issuer will not act directly as the Bank of the Federal Reserve System.

IBOE is a legal tender of the US Treasury, issued directly by the US Treasury, the security of such an International Bond is guaranteed by the US Government's Gold Reserve according to the US Constitution.

According to the constitutional law of the United States, in the sphere of control by the US Treasury, payment is made upon presentation of the IBOE on the first demand, without any protest from the payer.

The US Treasury Department, like the Federal Reserve Bank, has many functions to serve the interests of the US Government, as well as other institutional and private clients.

In both cases, these institutional and / or private clients can open an account upon request, reserving the right to issue securities / checks on the basis of the security of the respective accounts.

IBOE was issued by the Secretary of the US Treasury, as in the similar case
occurs with the Federal Reserve when issuing securities or checks. In both cases, the specified payment obligations such as IBOE do not have restrictions on commercial use, nor conditions, as it would be with other bank securities.

Released IBOE is an ideal tool for monetization of any project with maximal flexibility for assignment of property rights through digital currencies.
sevinc02

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

Family, we are happy to announce important news! All of you remember our news with IBOE. We finally completed the re-registration of the IBOE Bills to DAO wallet! Those who believed in us, and those who trusted us - we promised you that this issue we will solve - and we solved it, thank you for being with us. The bureaucratic machine did not stop us, the greed of legal firms did not stop us.

From April 25, 2018, everyone able to see the public electronic state register of the United States, evidence of providing BTW - state securities of the United States of America - IBOE. The register specifies the wallet of DAO BitWhite, as a sign that the entire community currency, and especially its budget, has real security.

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftucc/(S(rdtuzjsp2t35fczjr4myoj3k))/search.aspx?filing=1187935

You can find us in the register by yourself
https://www.sos.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx - Bussiness - UCC - Overview - UCC filings - Filling Number: 2018 - 2957451 - 34

Congratulations to all!

Reminder about IBOE:

IBOE - International Bill of Exchange issued by the US Treasury

Basic definitions, rights and features of the application

The payer of the International Note is the Treasury of the United States of America itself or the subject authorized by the US Treasury.

Significantly, the Bill of Exchange is equivalent to the US dollar banknotes: it is a legal tender, and can be used as a reserve currency for issuing banknotes of other countries. It differs in this case only in that the issuer will not act directly as the Bank of the Federal Reserve System.

IBOE is a legal tender of the US Treasury, issued directly by the US Treasury, the security of such an International Bond is guaranteed by the US Government's Gold Reserve according to the US Constitution.

According to the constitutional law of the United States, in the sphere of control by the US Treasury, payment is made upon presentation of the IBOE on the first demand, without any protest from the payer.

The US Treasury Department, like the Federal Reserve Bank, has many functions to serve the interests of the US Government, as well as other institutional and private clients.

In both cases, these institutional and / or private clients can open an account upon request, reserving the right to issue securities / checks on the basis of the security of the respective accounts.

IBOE was issued by the Secretary of the US Treasury, as in the similar case
occurs with the Federal Reserve when issuing securities or checks. In both cases, the specified payment obligations such as IBOE do not have restrictions on commercial use, nor conditions, as it would be with other bank securities.

Released IBOE is an ideal tool for monetization of any project with maximal flexibility for assignment of property rights through digital currencies.

Great news
montrezor

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

ATTENTION! SCAM!

It is another confirmation of the stupid scam.
If you want to fill the same form you can do it for 5 bucks.
You can fill any text you want.

Here is a link to the same form.
I did it in a couple of minutes.
https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftucc/(S(2hh2zxqc1v5zdyuphsaripnm))/search.aspx?filing=1188371
rafzalan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

ATTENTION! SCAM!

It is another confirmation of the stupid scam.
If you want to fill the same form you can do it for 5 bucks.
You can fill any text you want.

Here is a link to the same form.
I did it in a couple of minutes.
https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftucc/(S(2hh2zxqc1v5zdyuphsaripnm))/search.aspx?filing=1188371
Thanks for it. now I am 100% sure BTW===SCAM

BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

Guys you all need to understand for your financial literacy, because in the future when securities will be bought for BTW, they can also go in this mode (depending on what securities will be discussed). UCC register is public and official. The transaction was held in closed mode, the screenshots of the bill and the documents for reissuing can not be published publicly, because they indicate the personal data of the seller. (This was one of the main reasons for refuting the transaction on the part of a law firm.) Anyone can enter the Register without any verification or validation. The register is used to make the state structures first of all aware of it. News is great, congratulations for all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: