Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official]  (Read 42855 times)
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:08:01 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 12:46:03 PM by Sallysakky
Merited by adrianto1995 (1)

people only said "SCAM" but didn't know what the definition of that word, LOL

Ok you want to know the meaning of what scam is?

1. Developers are anonymous so you dont know when they pull the plug and run away with our money--> SCAM
2. No github activity -->SCAM
3. Look at ico price and CMC charts it was pumped to 90 cents in one day and dumped 20 cents next day. Now its at bottom-->SCAM
4. People like me lost almost 98% of investment
5. Search in google for this shit project and you wil see more info about this scam project

Its not FUD but truth.

ITS A BIG SCAM PROJECT

1. Representatives are not anonymous. Also in cases when the KYC required team provide it.
2. After everything will be done - will be large commit in github. Latest commit a day ago
3. Price slowly went down - not in one day. Everyone can pump and dump coin that means nothing. Despite the price went down developers continued development of the project that is more important. Price can go up only with developments and updates.
4. That the point! You lost your money that's why u are so mad. There are a lot of people that earned.
5. Articles are made by people like you.

I am so sorry that you have brain cancer, but stop spamming in this topic.

Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

Fork or not i still can't understand why team is so ignorant and has failed for n-times... All community was waiting to be listed on last two exchanges by voting, we was doing a great job - but neither wanted to have any deals with this project... Team wasn't able to spend 1k$ for busting points to be added on last exchange
BitcoinWhite (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

BTW Family! Voting on CryptalDash exchange (Phase 4)!

We are happy to announce that we are participating in new Phase. Now opening Phase 4 (ending on May 28).
We are glad to continue cooperate with the CryptalDash exchange.

Rules:

1) Go to - https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjY0MjA4MUBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8 (Necessarily use ref link for vote to get add points (+100);

2) Find BitWhite (BTW) and press button VOTE, then:
- Approve your e-mail, Cryptaldash send you confirmation link. Necessarily confirm link, you will receive +100 points (total 120 points), like refferal;

3) Share ref link to your friends to help collect more votes for BitWhite;

4) Buy CRD tokens on ICO to receive more points for vote. ICO price 0.0225$ per 1 CRD, when you buy, you can receive 43.75% BONUS.

"Grow, support our coin in getting listed! Vote now!"
#crdx #supportyourcoin #cryptaldash #bitwhite #btw #vote
2andahalfBTC

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

I really don´t think this project is a scam. I still believe in BitWithe and have a lot of faith in the developement team. After the next update a lot of people will be very happy.

Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

Will the btc, etc , etc currency be included in the portfolio in the near future as announced in the road map or the project is under trial and development and Will this change the negative attitude towards the development team and the project in general and whether the price will increase in particular
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

I really don´t think this project is a scam. I still believe in BitWithe and have a lot of faith in the developement team. After the next update a lot of people will be very happy.
It does really looks scam because it was just another copycat of bitcoin. Well, in the other hand the team is digging it, working for the best of bitwhite that's what i saw on this and even tough i bought at high price im still holding on waiting for the break as long as i saw that the team is doing their job based on their plans.
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Vote for BitWhite on CryptalDash exchange
We are happy to announce that we are participating in new Phase! Now opening Phase 4 on CryptalDash exchange (ending on May 28). We are glad to continue cooperate with the CryptalDash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCbdcWGGqFs&feature=youtu.be
BitcoinWhite (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

BTW Army! News! 22.05.18

1) Today is the birthday of one of our BTW family members, write a couple of warm words in the general chat rooms for our Anna Dragon! Happy Birthday Dragon!!!

2) Exchange "Fubt.top" — will add BTW (https://www.fubt.top)

We are moving forward and opening new horizons and we are pleased to announce our partnership with the Hong Kong Exchange FUBT.

From now on, FUBT is our official partner. We are planning a lot of work together with the team of FUBT professionals, which cares about reliability, stability and satisfaction of the customers need. We are sincerely happy to work with them!

Official website FUBT exchange - www.fubt.top
Official Telegram group - https://t.me/FUBT110

Listing BTW on the FUBT exchange in Hong Kong www.fubt.top
Availability of wallets for replenishment: May 22 from 10:00 (Hong Kong UTC +8)
Availability of BTW trades: May 23 15:00
From 23 May 15:00 to 26 May 18:00 will be a large distribution of coins (Rich Bit)

Event Object: Hong Kong FUBT User

Event Details:
1. Optimal Buy
Buy 1,000 BTW to get 1300 BTW. (Total 50,000 coins and each user can only participate once)

2. First-come-first-served basis
After the event began, more than 1000 BTWs were buy in the first 30 minutes, each user was rewarded 300 BTW. (Total 50,000 coins and each user can only participate once)

3. Invitation Event
The registered user used the personal invitation code to successfully invite the new user, the user was invited to register successfully, and the valid certification was completed, and set fund password. (Total 100,000 coins)
- Successfully invited 10 users to send 500 BTW
- Successfully invited 30 users to send 2000 BTW
- Successfully invited 80 users to send 6000 BTW

Precautions:
1. FUBT will conduct rigorous investigation of duplicate or false accounts. Once it is discovered, the platform will not give registration and share activities rewards;
2. Transaction BTW fee free during the event; rewards will be issued within 5 working days after the end of all activities;
3. The final interpretation of the activity is owned by Rich Bit.

3) Consensus updates in work, we will try get updates before the end of month

4) We announce additional set for Representatives.

Their mission is the development of BTW in own country or region.

Main responsibilities of representatives:
1. Advance and protect the interests of the entire BTW community on their region.
2. Develop and supervise a local BTW community.
3. Conduct the necessary negotiations, for example with funds, stock exchanges, investors, companies, private person, government agencies and all the others who will be interested in working with the BitWhite project and using BTW.
4. Promote the use of BTW.
5. Publicly speak at various conferences and Mitapahs.

Here is the form for Represantative request: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TGDSg_WpPDREmkY21pihIFT91eU8zxWmYSFkZSLhPLA/edit?usp=sharing

Reminder:
External Devs request:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MlsGWzXyS7b7GiB9s1Ud51-Xzi42fTyqIr5plwra4B0/edit?usp=sharing

Admins request:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nvUoLcbtUiKiznxDPESlIEccusy64EKEbLx6_I2TWLA/edit?usp=sharing

Our official Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2727678
babugi0070

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

🍕🍕 OFFICIAL BTW CONTEST | Tip the waiter | #BTCPizza #BTWpizza #Pizza4BTW 🍕🍕
Pizza day is coming up! Remember? That first documented purchase with Bitcoin that happened the 22nd of May? To celebrate we are launching a contest.
What do you have to do? Well, it's quite simple. Just go into a restaurant order a pizza (and anything else) pay for it as you would normally do BUT try to convince the waiter to accept a tip with BTW all the waiter has to do is download the BTW app and done!
The best 20 videos in any language will receive a free pizza
The best video will receive a 1000 BTW reward!
Rules:
🍽 Send videos before the 24st of may with #BTWPizza and #BTCPizza in Twitter and Facebook
🍽 Can be any language
🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
sanzmarin7

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

I think white will shoot more! The truth will have to wait a year and a half, I think, as long as developed to arrange everything I had planned. Purse pleased-very convenient!Now is the time, I think to buy dolgosrok, the price will not fall below and will only grow.
poppapop456

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

Every good thing starts with good idea that most people thinks are impossible and beyond reality like computer, internet and Bitcoin. Now the idea is BitWhite. They will be the first cryptocurrency to be used to purchased bonds and stock imagine the possibility and its value in the future. I'm not selling my BTW I'll keep for a year.
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

I have seen info about mercatox on the main Telegram thread - that currently they are reviewing BitWhite for adding on their exchange.
Can anybody confirm this info?

Onix

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:14:02 AM

New exchange for bitwhite
BTW is listing on the FUBT exchange in Hong Kong
https://www.fubt.top/trade/cny_coin.html?tradeId=152&type=1
Onix

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

Is it really the development team working hard to launch the bitwhite platform on time because to this day there is no evidence of what is published about the development plan!!! and nothing is noticed for the launch of the Mac OS portfolio, which was not included in the Apple store, and the consensus protocol has been under trial for a very long time ⁉
Bormental

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

Tell me, does anyone have information on updating the consensus?
"... we will try to finish before the end of the month ..." - information from BTW.
This is the end of the month ...
PS: sorry for bad english.
babugi0070

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

I have seen info about mercatox on the main Telegram thread - that currently they are reviewing BitWhite for adding on their exchange.
Can anybody confirm this info?

yes you are right ..we won the vote past two months...lead the first place in above 60days .

we ask mercatox support when you lisit Btw they said//;

we are reviewing Bit white.

think they are  now  busy  lisiting erc20 tokens/

Bitwhite is a indipendent coin/

hope Btw list June firstweek waiting for the announcement.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

A few years ago, we couldn`t imagine that crypto could become a real instrument of mutual settlements for real things. Without a doubt, this transaction marks the beginning of a new era in the world, it`s a point of no return, where the value of the crypto acquires conventional reserves that confirm real solvency.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

Fork or not i still can't understand why team is so ignorant and has failed for n-times... All community was waiting to be listed on last two exchanges by voting, we was doing a great job - but neither wanted to have any deals with this project... Team wasn't able to spend 1k$ for busting points to be added on last exchange

They haven't really gone for it with all the necessary consequence. Maybe they lost interest on the way forward.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

They haven't really gone for it with all the necessary consequence. Maybe they lost interest on the way forward.
I have already been disappointed in the team and in the project. But I feel sorry to sell tokens at the current price. I want to wait for the price  in 2x-3 x

Bormental

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

🍕🍕 OFFICIAL BTW CONTEST | Tip the waiter | #BTCPizza #BTWpizza #Pizza4BTW 🍕🍕
Pizza day is coming up! Remember? That first documented purchase with Bitcoin that happened the 22nd of May? To celebrate we are launching a contest.
What do you have to do? Well, it's quite simple. Just go into a restaurant order a pizza (and anything else) pay for it as you would normally do BUT try to convince the waiter to accept a tip with BTW all the waiter has to do is download the BTW app and done!
The best 20 videos in any language will receive a free pizza
The best video will receive a 1000 BTW reward!
Rules:
🍽 Send videos before the 24st of may with #BTWPizza and #BTCPizza in Twitter and Facebook
🍽 Can be any language
🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
None of the representatives of BTW responded when the tests that lead to stable work have ended - if they started. The sensation that the mountain gave birth to a mouse. The community for these and other indicators assesses the potential of the development team and the prospect of the product. And, for now, words, words ... Then the exchange is not worthy of the project, then the project did not grow to the desired stock exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: