Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15986 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

I think in some way this can turn the market reviews and change it for the better. Of course, if the developers do what they promised.
ThatCoolCat

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

I think in some way this can turn the market reviews and change it for the better. Of course, if the developers do what they promised.
Especially I like the fact that you can return some of the money from the trip if you go on vacation. Or save tokens and pay for different services on the next trips.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

A good project. But tell me if the business will create many fraudulent accounts in order to generate positive reviews about how this will be fought on the platform?
This is an interesting question. I think the platform will be attended by moderators who will react to this or will be gutted by neural networks like that of the YouTube.
I think they haven't powerful like in youtube so it's ridiculous to compare. Somewhere on this thread community manager already answered this question. They use formulae that not allow to get big reward if you haven't really big part of upvotes, if you make many fake upvotes they will see it.

Maybe they are not so strong but it should work without fraud and cheating. Therefore, it will be necessary to take measures and it is desirable that all these functions are performed by the community.
Of course they should and I think they will. But by community... how on your opinion it should work? If really shit video get big amount of upvotes it clear, but if it contest of two reviews and both of them are good, how you can know where fake votes. I think admins shou do this, they have technical tools for this.

Technically, I do not understand how this will all work, but I think if the video does not violate the law, then it has the right to life. And then let the community decide. If the video shit then it gains a rating, then the community wants to watch shit
I don't know, you are absolutely right but how to check that video isn't against a law? admins should watch all reviews to check it? It will be unreal hard.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

I see this project very relevant at this time. No journey takes place without video footage. Will there be a separate competition for vehicles or the  video be composed of all the stages of the journey?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

If the quality of content is determined by the vote of all members of the community, who will do the selection of videos to participate in the contest? The number of participants is unlimited?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

I see this project very relevant at this time. No journey takes place without video footage. Will there be a separate competition for vehicles or the  video be composed of all the stages of the journey?
Community manager wrote that It will be short reviews just like stories in instagram, video from a car isn't interesting to see, I can watch the road on GMaps.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

Community manager wrote that It will be short reviews just like stories in instagram, video from a car isn't interesting to see, I can watch the road on GMaps.
Well, it's great that it's informative and useful for people. Will these be just video reviews? articles and blogs will not be?
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

When you connect your app to the main OpenHours platform, do you plan to use video-reviews that may offer some tourist points at this time without participating in the contest?
I do not really understand what the proposed video reviews are? Users will do video reviews and add them to the platform and receive a reward for it.
I'm inclined to agree with you. He's probably wrong. But right after the launch, everything will be empty. Perhaps some of the tourist sites will want to add their videos for free. Is this option possible? Or Futourist insists that all video reviews were brought only through the contest? Huh
If the application contains exact rules, then I agree with you. The video review will be given to the voting community, which has the right to vote. Everything is transparent and democratic, as previously discussed here. If this is true, then application will be interesting.

But the world of reviews - even though there is also a lot of fake  has become much more transparent through things like Instagram and many other media sources. They are not reviews per se, but many people share authentic stuff there. Having it aggregated on one platform can't hurt though.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Well, it's great that it's informative and useful for people. Will these be just video reviews? articles and blogs will not be?
I don't know about this, he said that their target it's video reviews, but this words are not exepting text reviews on my opinion it can be, but it will be less interesting to community, so if you want become popular then make video.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

When you connect your app to the main OpenHours platform, do you plan to use video-reviews that may offer some tourist points at this time without participating in the contest?
I do not really understand what the proposed video reviews are? Users will do video reviews and add them to the platform and receive a reward for it.
I'm inclined to agree with you. He's probably wrong. But right after the launch, everything will be empty. Perhaps some of the tourist sites will want to add their videos for free. Is this option possible? Or Futourist insists that all video reviews were brought only through the contest? Huh
If the application contains exact rules, then I agree with you. The video review will be given to the voting community, which has the right to vote. Everything is transparent and democratic, as previously discussed here. If this is true, then application will be interesting.

But the world of reviews - even though there is also a lot of fake  has become much more transparent through things like Instagram and many other media sources. They are not reviews per se, but many people share authentic stuff there. Having it aggregated on one platform can't hurt though.
Here I agree with you but it will be the system is focused specifically on reviews and reviews. For this I think the tool set will be better here.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

How does this compete with Steemit?
I think the competition is not here. In social networks spread different videos that do not bind to anything. The Futourist application guarantees video binding to tourist points. Nothing superfluous here should not be-only tourism and all that is connected with it.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

I think the competition is not here. In social networks spread different videos that do not bind to anything. The Futourist application guarantees video binding to tourist points. Nothing superfluous here should not be-only tourism and all that is connected with it.
yes it's all just fine. A good chance to help other people and return some money from the trip, such conditions motivate tourists to make quality content. And people who are going to travel will receive quality reviews about the future location of the trip.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

In which countries will the platform start. After all, I can make video reviews of those places where I live for example if it is someone who is interested.
Futourist (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

Different nieche, different business model - source of revenue.

Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

It's good that the project will have a user base, I think after the start it will strongly affect the price of the token plus to this platform will begin active work.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

I don't know about the presence of blogs. Representatives of Futourist talked about the possibility to communicate personally with the owners of these video reviews, ask them questions about the quality of service and details that may be of interest to you.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

I was specifically interested in the contest of video reviews about moving during tourist travels, not a map. If the tourist point is in Iceland, and the path to it goes from my place of residence through several airports and trains. My video-review will be about how I got there. Will you be interested?
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

I don't know about the presence of blogs. Representatives of Futourist talked about the possibility to communicate personally with the owners of these video reviews, ask them questions about the quality of service and details that may be of interest to you.
Yes it is excellent that there will be an opportunity personally to communicate with tourists and learn the questions that interest you.
yohana_y

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Good idea,big team and good bounty. I will follow your activities.Good luck and have a good project phases.
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

Good idea,big team and good bounty. I will follow your activities.Good luck and have a good project phases.
I think this project should change the world of reviews for the better. And thanks to the technology of decentralization, we will be able to get really honest and high-quality feedback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: