Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coincure Bitcoin wallet warning  (Read 51 times)
cujo6124 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

Hello all,

I should have researched this wallet more thoroughly, but it looked legit so I used it. It's called Coincure. "The World's Safest Anonymous Bitcoin Wallet"! How wrong they were! I transffered around .029 BTC into my Coincure wallet on Jan 14th. Since then, I have made several attempts to withdraw my Bitcoin with no success. Coincure support has not replied to my numerous support requests and the balance just remains in my wallet. I even tried to increase the mining fee for high priority, but still nothing! I'm hoping it's just stuck there and will eventually be released, but I'm having to come to grips with the fact that my money is gone. If the world changing benefits of cryptocurrency and a blockchain based payment system are to ever be realized, we have to develop ways to mitigate the fraud that these bad apples are committing. Only then will it be viewed as a safe, reliable way to conduct business and become mainstream. I still have hope for humanity.
I hope people will conform to doing what's good in life. It's the only way the world will change for the better. Bless you all!

Lance
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: