Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator Website Link .. WORKS!  (Read 134 times)
ates (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:26:43 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:23:32 PM by ates

Hi Guys

I have transfered BTC from hitbtc a few days ago. It didn't confirmed for 4 days and i started to findout ways to confirm it and found a solution. And I have create this free website http://qulpi.com

It's 100% free. No hidden mining or nothing! Just try it and please write down what do you think as comments! I am not planning to delete this app if i can enough good feedbacks.

Simply put your transaction id and click Accelerate button. If you get a messahe like "something went wrong" so please try again. I am hosting this in a busy server. If you get "Transaction not found" this means your transaction is not yet in the Blockchain. Wait a few minutes and try again. If you get Confirmed message, you don't need to do anything else. Just wait.

The best case is, to use Qullpi as soon as you have got a transaction id. This is the fastest way to get your BTC confirmed!

So please write me your toughts Smiley

Click here to visit Qulpi - Free Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator website

EDIT:

There are people here offering this service using Qulpi or other websites... Sometimes they ask money / donation. Please do this by yourself! Nobody can do it better. Process is usually same!

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: