Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i start mining safely?  (Read 172 times)
kimranjess1 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

Hello guys, i just started my own crypto currency last week.

Any suggestions on how to safely mine? And if possible i want to start off slowly..

I have been reading some of the threads about these free miners and so on.. But i still doubt them.
Unless some solid proof are shown that they are legit, ill avoid using them.

Any suggestion or Techniques are welcomed..
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

Any suggestions on how to safely mine? And if possible i want to start off slowly..
because here forum mining altcoins. I assume that you're mining using GPU. the definition of safe is very broad, whether safe is referred to hardware or commonly called RIG, or safe with the intent here about profitable.

(Build RIG) Start by selecting the motherboard, SSD, PSU, and GPU. if you're confused about choosing the above part, you can take a moment to read the thread in this forum about how to choose the good motherboard, SSD, and PSU. many threads that recommend about GPU that is tailored to your budget.
kimranjess1 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

because here forum mining altcoins. I assume that you're mining using GPU. the definition of safe is very broad, whether safe is referred to hardware or commonly called RIG, or safe with the intent here about profitable.

(Build RIG) Start by selecting the motherboard, SSD, PSU, and GPU. if you're confused about choosing the above part, you can take a moment to read the thread in this forum about how to choose the good motherboard, SSD, and PSU. many threads that recommend about GPU that is tailored to your budget.

sorry my bad..... Im referring to malawares and trojans

will be doing that..
and thanks for the advice

jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

Im referring to malawares and trojans

if you're using window, you only need to active window defender it's enough to protect your RIG.
kimranjess1 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

if you're using window, you only need to active window defender it's enough to protect your RIG.

yes im using windows
But some people say that some of the malawares and trojans cant be detected by Win Defender.
NEYolks

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

To be safe any software you want to use should bypass virustotal scan https://www.virustotal.com/
kimranjess1 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

To be safe any software you want to use should bypass virustotal scan https://www.virustotal.com/

ok to be totally secure ill try your advice Thanks!
Shawnix

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

I use programs and apps to mine but it requires a good graphic card, if you want recommandations start with Satochi or monero they are both easy to mine just find your way through the threads, Wish you good luck and I hope that this post will eventually help.
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Actually mining doesn't require antivirus, if RIG is only for mining. When I first mine, RIG I use antivirus and if dw claymore software, it's detected as a virus. then I uninstall all antivirus. and until now mining smoothly without any worries with viruses.

DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

Bitcoin Mining is a mathematical calculation process performed on a Bitcoin network. As we all know, Bitcoin runs in an online system, and the purpose of mathematical calculations is to verify the bitcoin transactions that exist on the Internet.

Bitcoin Mining is divided into 2 more gan, among them
1. Mining Hardware
Mining is creating bitcoin, so mining hardware is creating bitcoins with certain tools or machines. Well to get bitcoin with mining hardware you must provide a computer with a qualified specification that is in terms of processor and VGA coupled with a fast and stable internet connection.

2. Mining Cloud (Cloud Mining)
Cloud mining is generating bitcoin but not with its own hardware, that is, we hire the service provider on a website by paying rent with bitcoin as well. Later on day or day you will automatically receive bitcoin payment to your account. These service providers also use mining hardware only they sell their mining products with the lease / contract system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: