Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: actmyname!!!  (Read 213 times)
bigmaster23 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

actmyname could you please consider this form of agreement, no matter how much I sent pm to you nothing change so here is the deal that I know I can do. Undecided

give me a proposal/task of what should do you think suit possible to get rid of my red trust, anything that can be done here in the forum since it happened here.  Roll Eyes
as I said anything,anything I'll do to back my standards,credibility,activeness and everything that's have done since this event. Kiss

ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE AROUND THE FORUM!!!! Wink Wink

Sincerely, bigmaster23

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

actmyname could you please consider this form of agreement, no matter how much I sent pm to you nothing change so here is the deal that I know I can do. Undecided

give me a proposal/task of what should do you think suit possible to get rid of my red trust, anything that can be done here in the forum since it happened here.  Roll Eyes
as I said anything,anything I'll do to back my standards,credibility,activeness and everything that's have done since this event. Kiss

Sincerely, bigmaster23

First, this is not the right section to put this kind of post, move this to the reputation section. Youre literally spamming.

Putang ina neto eh, isa ka sa mga dahilan kung bakit tayo kinukutyang mga pinoy eh, nalagyan lang yung account mo nag red trust iiyak ka na. (nagmura ako kasi naiinis na ako sa mga ganitong tao.)

What I am is not relevant here. My own country men should behave regardless of what country they really come from. We have a little section where they can go speak in their own language, but their behavior outside should be "world-class" ... whatever that really means.

Naintindihan mo ba yung sinabi ni dabs? baka hindi google translate mo.

If you really want actmyname to remove the negative trust that has been put to your account then act and behave like you really mean it, stop spamming and crying like its the end of the world.

With your behavior actmyname will just ignore you, get yourself together and fix yourself then contribute to the community. After a month or so get back to him, ask him for a review and he might reconsider putting the red trust to a neutral one.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

putang ina mo din gago

Quoting for reference.
If actmyname ask my opinion to removed his negative trust rating I will never do that. This kind of action is should have a negative trust rating.

give me a proposal/task of what should do you think suit possible to get rid of my red trust, anything that can be done here in the forum since it happened here.  Roll Eyes

Sincerely, bigmaster23

First, this is not the right section to put this kind of post, move this to the reputation section. Youre literally spamming.

Putang ina neto eh, isa ka sa mga dahilan kung bakit tayo kinukutyang mga pinoy eh, nalagyan lang yung account mo nag red trust iiyak ka na. (nagmura ako kasi naiinis na ako sa mga ganitong tao.)

What I am is not relevant here. My own country men should behave regardless of what country they really come from. We have a little section where they can go speak in their own language, but their behavior outside should be "world-class" ... whatever that really means.

Naintindihan mo ba yung sinabi ni dabs? baka hindi google translate mo.

If you really want actmyname to remove the negative trust that has been put to your account then act and behave like you really mean it, stop spamming and crying like its the end of the world.

With your behavior actmyname will just ignore you, get yourself together and fix yourself then contribute to the community. After a month or so get back to him, ask him for a review and he might reconsider putting the red trust to a neutral one.

Please make all your sentences or words in English language this might be deleted if you don't changed it. You're not in Local board.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: