Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: "The Pharmacist" does not deserve to be a DT Member and his DT power should be removed
Yes - 49 (69%)
No - 22 (31%)
Total Voters: 71

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Join hands to Sign a petition against DT member "The Pharmacist"  (Read 984 times)
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

Did you won the petition here? I don't think you will ever win or regain your account, Try this https://www.change.org/start-a-petition and invite all people to write their and advertise in T.V.

Lol good luck with that. Hope you pay 200,000 USD for every 30 seconds of advertising.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

Did you won the petition here? I don't think you will ever win or regain your account, Try this https://www.change.org/start-a-petition and invite all people to write their and advertise in T.V.

Lol good luck with that. Hope you pay 200,000 USD for every 30 seconds of advertising.
Here it is free advertisement in news channel, no need to pay a Dime, BTW can you tell me who is the owner of this forums? I do not know much about this forum moderators and Admins.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

Here it is free advertisement in news channel, no need to pay a Dime, BTW can you tell me who is the owner of this forums? I do not know much about this forum moderators and Admins.
Just goes to show why you were tagged. It takes about 5 minutes to maybe stumble your way own into Meta and see the thread starter of 3/6 stickies: theymos. Perhaps you're interested in who this person is, so you click on his profile.

Position: Administrator.
This should be common knowledge to all. Roll Eyes

Also, instead of creating another garbage post you could, y'know, use Google. "owner of bitcointalk" gets you a thread with the answer. Simple.

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:34:13 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:47:34 PM by Aventhe

Nothing in this world is for free. You should be smart enough to know that.

Also, you've been here for over a year. How come you don't know who Bitcointalk belongs to? Yet you do know how to make money off ICO bumping!
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

Nothing in this world is for free. You should be smart enough to know that.

Also, you've been here for over a year. How come you don't know who Bitcointalk belongs to? Yet you do know how to make money off ICO bumping!
I cannot go to the off subject, no I am here from sept 2017 as I joined up with long back again remaining at that period, analyze my content. I was been in paid per post forums, not in paid for bumping, Ill post my blockchain address in that thread,let see how many has paid me for bumping, posting.
Who said Advertising in news channel is not free in India, ask any Indian here.

Actmyname
Admins are made in control panel as many as, but some people said Sathoshi Nakamoto is the founder of this forums, anyway thanks for your feedback Ill check the details of Theymos.

When I asked same thing to our country people where Bitcoin exists and they showed the map of offices in google, As per our Finance minister voice Bitcoin offices are operating illegal.
Bitcoin-india.org and few more.

Google is a friend to everyone including scammers.

Lets leave this thread for topic starter and we will join same thread of announcement bumping offer.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

Polls should now also be changed to use Merits to Vote..

will stop all of these Pajeets hammering the votes.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████