Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fruitbasket - Take Upfront and Stopped working even Closed the Spreadsheet too  (Read 675 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 08:03:37 AM by jamalaezaz

Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=487792
TokenPay Bounty Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=487792
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ogKmWD19Qxln18JCv3t6OL-nLvyQyIiFbsGSuihzxAQ/edit#gid=584751823

Screenshot of Locked Sheet:

0.5 BTC Paid Upfront.

Details:
Fruitbasket has been very trusted for me. we've done many deals and worked together... Recently I've hired him to work with me managing Tokenpay Bounty program... we've agreed to pay him 0.5BTC upfront for the work... but then he started delaying updates and work. and at the end of campaign when I asked him to finish the signature campaign spreadsheet. he removed my access to the spreadsheet and locked the spreadsheet. and went in dark..
but last night I got a chance again to chat with him.. and he started lying that he didn't removed me from spreadsheet and he removed only other editors (I added few more helpers) . and then he turned offline again. and no any reply from him.

I honestly don't know why he's acting like that. one week ago he told me that he was busy in recovering his bitcoin wallets.. and then he didn't came back.

Chat Log:

and then no reply till today..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=487792
TokenPay Bounty Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=487792
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ogKmWD19Qxln18JCv3t6OL-nLvyQyIiFbsGSuihzxAQ/edit#gid=584751823

0.5 BTC Paid Upfront.

Details:
Fruitbasket has been very trusted for me. we've done many deals and worked together... Recently I've hired him to work with me managing Tokenpay Bounty program... we've agreed to pay him 0.5BTC upfront for the work... but then he started delaying updates and work. and at the end of campaign when I asked him to finish the signature campaign spreadsheet. he removed my access to the spreadsheet and locked the spreadsheet. and went in dark..
but last night I got a chance again to chat with him.. and he started lying that he didn't removed me from spreadsheet and he removed only other editors (I added few more helpers) . and then he turned offline again. and no any reply from him.

I honestly don't know why he's acting like that. one week ago he told me that he was busy in recovering his bitcoin wallets.. and then he didn't came back.
I updated 9/10 weeks, u told me I delayed too much while Facebook and Twitter is not even updated for 1 week. I don’t want to scam you, I have no intention of doing so. I am really busy, so I can not be online every day anymore, like I used to be. U told me the CEO might not pay your tokens to you, and he will be the scammer in that case. We agreed that my tokens, 3000 tokens u will get them for 0.75 bitcoin. So I did 9/10 weeks I should get more than 0.5 bitcoin. I am not calling you a scammer neither. I will add you to the spreadsheet now, but please know I am not working for free. And in the future I will not work anymore for you since your deals are always sloppy and u change the terms all the time!

Edit: payment has not been sent upfront, after I worked for a few weeks, he sent me the BTC. I wanted to work this out in private, but u needed to make it public...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

I have posted chat log/screenshots.

I updated 9/10 weeks,
updating and then closing the sheet and removing access and disappearing from skype is same as you did nothing.. totally useless because I had to do that again myself..

u told me I delayed too much while Facebook and Twitter is not even updated for 1 week.

I told you many times that facebook and twitter will usally updated at the end of campaign but the signature campaign should be regularly updated. and at the end of campaign it should be updated first because everyone have to remove their signature. you've wasted almost 3 weeks of everyone.

I don’t want to scam you, I have no intention of doing so. I am really busy, so I can not be online every day anymore, like I used to be.
Again I asked you many time that if you are busy and cannot do your work then return the funds and we'll handle that. but you always requested for another chance.. 2 time at least.

U told me the CEO might not pay your tokens to you, and he will be the scammer in that case.
if SEO don't pay then he'll not pay because of your worst performance. first you messed up translations and they never delivered. which gave derek a solid excuse to cut our payment. and then we also agreed that if SEO cut the payment. then you'll return the 0.5 BTC I've paid you.

We agreed that my tokens, 3000 tokens u will get them for 0.75 bitcoin. So I did 9/10 weeks I should get more than 0.5 bitcoin. I am not calling you a scammer neither.

When we agreed for 3000 Tokens you were suppose to manage the campaign equally. first you fucked the translation bounty program and never delivered. and then now you messed up the signature campaign by removing me and other manager..
that meke your work totally zero.

I will add you to the spreadsheet now, but please know I am not working for free. And in the future I will not work anymore for you since your deals are always sloppy and u change the terms all the time!
none of any terms were changed untill you were working fine.. when you trashed translation bounty we changed the payment from 0.75 to 0.5 and you also agreed for that. and now you ended up with doing nothing after locking the sheet and removing me. so now according to the terms you should return me the 0 .5BTC

Edit: payment has not been sent upfront, after I worked for a few weeks, he sent me the BTC. I wanted to work this out in private, but u needed to make it public...
payment sent after few weeks but till that time you haven't touched the sheet... I've been asking you everyday to do the initial update (Accept/reject users) that was an upfront payment directly by me because owner suppose to pay us after we done work which because of you still pending..

BTW. if you respond me on Skype also including posting excuses here that would be much appreciated.. my last messages are still not answered.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

the sheet is open but still not properly updated.

total stakes. total payment all missing..

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

I updated 9/10 weeks,
updating and then closing the sheet and removing access and disappearing from skype is same as you did nothing.. totally useless because I had to do that again myself..

u told me I delayed too much while Facebook and Twitter is not even updated for 1 week.

I told you many times that facebook and twitter will usally updated at the end of campaign but the signature campaign should be regularly updated. and at the end of campaign it should be updated first because everyone have to remove their signature. you've wasted almost 3 weeks of everyone.

I don’t want to scam you, I have no intention of doing so. I am really busy, so I can not be online every day anymore, like I used to be.
Again I asked you many time that if you are busy and cannot do your work then return the funds and we'll handle that. but you always requested for another chance.. 2 time at least.

U told me the CEO might not pay your tokens to you, and he will be the scammer in that case.
if SEO don't pay then he'll not pay because of your worst performance. first you messed up translations and they never delivered. which gave derek a solid excuse to cut our payment. and then we also agreed that if SEO cut the payment. then you'll return the 0.5 BTC I've paid you.

We agreed that my tokens, 3000 tokens u will get them for 0.75 bitcoin. So I did 9/10 weeks I should get more than 0.5 bitcoin. I am not calling you a scammer neither.

When we agreed for 3000 Tokens you were suppose to manage the campaign equally. first you fucked the translation bounty program and never delivered. and then now you messed up the signature campaign by removing me and other manager..

I will add you to the spreadsheet now, but please know I am not working for free. And in the future I will not work anymore for you since your deals are always sloppy and u change the terms all the time!
none of any terms were changed untill you were working fine.. when you trashed translation bounty we changed the payment from 0.75 to 0.5 and you also agreed for that. and now you ended up with doing nothing after locking the sheet and removing me. so now according to the terms you should return me the 0 .5BTC

payment sent after few weeks but till that time you haven't touched the sheet... I've been asking you everyday to do the initial update (Accept/reject users) that was an upfront payment directly by me because owner suppose to pay us after we done work which because of you still pending..

BTW. if you respond me on Skype also including posting excuses here that would be much appreciated.. my last messages are still not answered.
Sheets are open at this moment and I did not trash the translations. I messaged all translators after I posted 2-3 times in the Bounty thread that they were accepted. I gave them alot of time to work and finish their translation, but alot of them did not.

I login to update the sheets and another worker of u that had changed the format of the sheets of the last two weeks. So I decided to remove them and I might have accidentaly removed u too from the sheets. Anyway u are added now and can see it is finished.

As you said yourself, u have been not paid by Hacken.io and some other projects u worked for, so in this case Derek has to pay you. If he only pays a part of the tokens, I want 3000 and u will get your 0.5 bitcoin back. As I said I do not work for free and these 3000 Tokenpay are worth 1 btc at ICO price. So I gave you even a discount for a bitcoin payment of 50%.

I did do the updates and now you got your finished sheets, all I can say is wait for Derek his answer.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

I updated 9/10 weeks,

Sheets are open at this moment and I did not trash the translations. I messaged all translators after I posted 2-3 times in the Bounty thread that they were accepted. I gave them alot of time to work and finish their translation, but alot of them did not.

I login to update the sheets and another worker of u that had changed the format of the sheets of the last two weeks. So I decided to remove them and I might have accidentaly removed u too from the sheets. Anyway u are added now and can see it is finished.

As you said yourself, u have been not paid by Hacken.io and some other projects u worked for, so in this case Derek has to pay you. If he only pays a part of the tokens, I want 3000 and u will get your 0.5 bitcoin back. As I said I do not work for free and these 3000 Tokenpay are worth 1 btc at ICO price. So I gave you even a discount for a bitcoin payment of 50%.

I did do the updates and now you got your finished sheets, all I can say is wait for Derek his answer.

we've already talked and agreed that you'll only get 3000 coins or 0.5BTC if Derek send full payment. and we've also talked that if he don't pay or cut the payment because of the inconveniences you've done then you'll not get 0.5BTC..  infact your payment was suppose to be 30% of whatever we get not 3000 Coins at any case.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

I updated 9/10 weeks,

I don?t want to scam you, I have no intention of doing so. I am really busy, so I can not be online every day anymore, like I used to be.

we've already talked and agreed that you'll only get 3000 coins or 0.5BTC if Derek send full payment. and we've also talked that if he don't pay or cut the payment because of the inconveniences you've done then you'll not get 0.5BTC..  infact your payment was suppose to be 30% of whatever we get not 3000 Coins at any case.

At first we agreed 60/40 and than u said 30% because u hired another guy, which u told me after u closed that deal behind my back. Either way, get me my 40% of the tokens and I will give you the bitcoins back. I am not scamming you, I am not a scammer. So originally I should get 4000 tokens. Than u reduced to 3000 and u get them at a 50% discount. I think I am generous here and not a scammer.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

first of all finish the sheet properly .. you still didn't finished the signature campaign sheet...

I already told you that the 40% was only when you were working for signature and translation both.. you fucked up the translation campaign... you don't even deserve  a single penny after all these mess ups.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

It's been 6 months FruitBasket is disappear , he did not replied and nor returned my Bitcoins.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

It's been 6 months FruitBasket is disappear , he did not replied and nor returned my Bitcoins.

Disappeared how? He is pretty much here. In fact, he was here yesterday :
Last Active:   04-05-2018, 14:28:01
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

disappeared from skype.. it's been 5 month since I am waiting for my refund. but no return..

I need community to support me and Give Fruitbasket negative feedback so he get forced to return the 0.5 Bitcoins.

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

disappeared from skype.. it's been 5 month since I am waiting for my refund. but no return..

I need community to support me and Give Fruitbasket negative feedback so he get forced to return the 0.5 Bitcoins.

DT members giving Red trust to real scammers who scam money like fruitbasket ?  They are more focused on who are giving wrong merits and who is involved in multiple accounts and who are involved in accounts sales  Grin Grin

The Real purpose of giving Red Trust to real money scammers is buried in the grave  Sad

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

DT members giving Red trust to real scammers who scam money like fruitbasket ?  They are more focused on who are giving wrong merits and who is involved in multiple accounts and who are involved in accounts sales  Grin Grin

The Real purpose of giving Red Trust to real money scammers is buried in the grave  Sad
agreed. every DT trust playing game and politics here.. I can list dozens of cases here when DT2 ignored real scams with valid proofs. and can list a dozens of cases of false negative feedback.

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

agreed. every DT trust playing game and politics here.. I can list dozens of cases here when DT2 ignored real scams with valid proofs. and can list a dozens of cases of false negative feedback.

It would be interesting to see such a list. Guess you can make a post some day on this.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:35:16 PM

I skyped u in the Tokenpay group weeks ago.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

Our deal was that I sold my bounty stake to u. U paid me 0.5 btc which is higly undervalued for all the tokenpay u should have gotten. U have not done your part so Derek decided to not pay you at all for any work since he thinks u scammed him with many alt accounts. Orginally u had to pay me 1 btc, but I was okay with the 0.5 btc. I dont have to fucking enlighten myself in this case, this forum has gone to shit and fuck those annoying DT trying to act as hero’s.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: