Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PROVER - Authenticity Verification of User Generated Video Files  (Read 1088 times)
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

congratulations for the success ico,
i want ask about bounty, when all bounty will credited?
thanks

Hello!

It's Ivan Pisarev from Prover project.
https://prover.io/
You are the bounty hunter in our ICO. We have started payouts today.
I need to have your ETH wallet to send you our tokens.
Please contact me at telegram @Ivan_io and i will help you there.

already sent pm in telegram about my detail like username, url, and MEW
i support this project everytime and i hope prover will get much enthusiastic from public
goodjob dev
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i.svirin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:03 PM

Dear participants of bounty program!

Thank you once again for helping us with the ICO of our wonderful Prover project! And we want to inform you that the tokens for your services was accrued and paid to you today. Please check your wallets! And in case of any questions, please contact us.
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

Dear participants of bounty program!

Thank you once again for helping us with the ICO of our wonderful Prover project! And we want to inform you that the tokens for your services was accrued and paid to you today. Please check your wallets! And in case of any questions, please contact us.
Token received.
Im waiting PF token get listed on big exchange, I think PF token can be have a minimum $0.5 after listed on exchange. waiting the next update from development
Succes for prover

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
Brightdhykseen

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

Hello Dev.
My name is Bright dhykseen
I think there is a mistake in my bounty distribution
I participated in BLOG/ARTICLE Campaign
I should be getting 3000 PROOF but i only got 10 PROOF
please look into this.

Bitcointalk Username: Brightdhykseen
ETH address: 0xC20D87d300c2571ea47f1Eb257971dbDCA6FaDCD
BLOG/ARTICLE campaign

Thank you.
i.svirin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:58:01 PM by i.svirin

Dear PROVER participants!

We started the procedure of PROOF tokens migrating from the Ethereum platform to NEM platform. The process of migrating is accompanied by participants` verification, so we ask you to provide information about yourself for us to automatically transfer your PROOF tokens to wallets in NEM blockchain.

Please notify that for large PROOF token holders (from 500'000 PROOF and more) extensive verification is required, for which a number of documents, including passport or driving license scan, a payment document confirming the place of permanent residence, and a document confirming the possession of a bank account (for example, a photo of a bank card).

The bridge for PROOF tokens migration will be available until the end of 2018, however, one should remember that the members of elite levels can count on privileges only if the verification procedure has been passed successfully!

We do recommend to carefully read the instructions (https://prover.io/assets/Instruction%20NEM%20ENG.pdf) on passing the verification procedure. For Cryptaur project participants, whose PROOF tokens are in the wallet of Cryptaur Ether Wallet, there is a simplified procedure for migrating tokens to the NEM blockchain -  just go to your Cryptaur member account and follow the instructions (https://prover.io/assets/Instruction%20Cryptaur%20ENG.pdf).

ATTENTION! The tokens of the participants who have not been verified automatically are not transferred to NEM platform!

The PROVER team is ready to answer any questions and provide support in the Telegram chats or by mail:

Eng: https://t.me/prover_io
Rus: https://t.me/prover_project
Vn: https://t.me/prover_vn
Email: info@prover.io
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

uninformed projects you may need to add a whitepaper for this project so that participants are interested to join.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

Any news?
i.svirin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

uninformed projects you may need to add a whitepaper for this project so that participants are interested to join.

You can find whitepaper on our website http://prover.io
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:29:13 AM

Dear PROVER participants!

We started the procedure of PROOF tokens migrating from the Ethereum platform to NEM platform. The process of migrating is accompanied by participants` verification, so we ask you to provide information about yourself for us to automatically transfer your PROOF tokens to wallets in NEM blockchain.

Please notify that for large PROOF token holders (from 500'000 PROOF and more) extensive verification is required, for which a number of documents, including passport or driving license scan, a payment document confirming the place of permanent residence, and a document confirming the possession of a bank account (for example, a photo of a bank card).

The bridge for PROOF tokens migration will be available until the end of 2018, however, one should remember that the members of elite levels can count on privileges only if the verification procedure has been passed successfully!

We do recommend to carefully read the instructions (https://prover.io/assets/Instruction%20NEM%20ENG.pdf) on passing the verification procedure. For Cryptaur project participants, whose PROOF tokens are in the wallet of Cryptaur Ether Wallet, there is a simplified procedure for migrating tokens to the NEM blockchain -  just go to your Cryptaur member account and follow the instructions (https://prover.io/assets/Instruction%20Cryptaur%20ENG.pdf).

ATTENTION! The tokens of the participants who have not been verified automatically are not transferred to NEM platform!

The PROVER team is ready to answer any questions and provide support in the Telegram chats or by mail:

Eng: https://t.me/prover_io
Rus: https://t.me/prover_project
Vn: https://t.me/prover_vn
Email: info@prover.io
How to migrate Proof Token from my ether wallet? we must create cryptaur account and then send the PROOF Token to cryptaur wallet? or we can automaticly migrations from My EtherWallet?

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:09 AM

the information about coin sales is very clear with some price developments at each phase of the coin sale, it will be more points to reach the coin sale target, but where I can see the fund allocation for some items developed on this project such as promotion program
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

Yep, you are right that is standard procedure to replace the tokens in case of swap or migration to other protocol. That should be hassle and trouble free for holders of any token. Now to force people to submit their documents for swapping purpose is beyond ones comprehension. If KYC was required it had to be completed in ICO times not now like this.
i.svirin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

How to migrate Proof Token from my ether wallet? we must create cryptaur account and then send the PROOF Token to cryptaur wallet? or we can automaticly migrations from My EtherWallet?
You can migrate directly from MEW or any other external wallets. https://prover.io/assets/Instruction%20NEM%20ENG.pdf
If this case you need to send your tokens to temporary ETH address, which you receive by email.
i.svirin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

Yep, you are right that is standard procedure to replace the tokens in case of swap or migration to other protocol. That should be hassle and trouble free for holders of any token. Now to force people to submit their documents for swapping purpose is beyond ones comprehension. If KYC was required it had to be completed in ICO times not now like this.

Guys, you are completely right, but World changes every day and initially KYC was not planned... But it required for legal.
Pay attention, that for small tokens holder (<5000$ equivalent in PROOFs) you need to give us NEM address only and tokens will automatically transfer to NEM. For large holders we need additional information and documents.
heruspex (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

Dear PROVER Participant!

As part of the privilege program for Elite Level Participants we prepared gifts, in memory of your contribution to our project. For Silver participants (from 1 million tokens) we give silver PROOF coins. Gold participants (from 5 million tokens) and Partner (from 50 million tokens) will be awarded gilded PROOF coins.

First gifts will be presented at the photoshoots with our CEO Ilya Svirin in Hanoi and HCMC from 19th to 25th April.

Pay attention that the participants should confirm their statuses. Confirmation passes when the participants fill verification form and move to the NEM platform.

We will inform you about the events in other cities in the near future.

PROVER Team
azuhramurray12

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

Do you have any plan to hold the bounty campain?
i.svirin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:07:07 AM

Do you have any plan to hold the bounty campain?

No.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

I am still confused how to migrate prover to NEM platform, hope someone will help me. then whether later exchange out already using NEM platform? thank you
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

I am having trouble migrating prover from MEW to NEM. I do not know what else to do, maybe someone can help?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bochinadema69@gmail.com

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

all who participate in the Bounty campaign have earned the stakes and we welcome with pleasure

CryptoAds marketplace ◎       
A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

I have received few of the PROVER token after the ICO, may I know if any listing plan in the future or which exchange will be list later?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: