Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48740 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

I read your white paper, everyone writes about free WI-FI, but in white paper it is written about mobile data, they do not mention anywhere about WI-FI. Users are confused in reliable information.
if I understand correctly, the project promises us an affordable mobile Internet around the world? How this will work and the most important for me how much it will cost, I think this is not a cheap service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

Free data or wifi for the public is very helpful, considering that you don't need to go to internet cafe and rent a P.C. But I also like SOCIFI working with Coca-Cola, UBER, Microsoft, CISCO and other big companies.
Yes it is okay when you have working with  big companies at consumer goods or FMCG like these. SOCIFI market will increasing beside them.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

Is this just a development project or do you already know that a global free wi-fi download will happen soon? I'm interested in knowing and will be convinced that this is true. There is little activity in the project, it's embarrassing.

The WiFi monetization platform is already in use all over the world to be more precis in about 67 countries atm. Big brands like Coca-Cola, UBER, Loreal, Pepsi and many others have used our solution.

very interesting that your WiFi monetization platform is available in 67 countries atm, it will definitely help your new GIF project to become global. Could give me the link where I can check if your WiFi monetization is available in my country?

....snip....

great my country is there, but how is this going to work with free wifi? Can we how some more specific informations about this?  Can you may be also mention with which companies are you going to work in each country for free wifi ?
My country too is also there in the list (*FeelsGreat*). Hoping it will help many of the people who want to have a solution of mobile data problems in some part of the world. This project can really gain a lot of people and hoping it will really be a successful one.

Great to see my country is also available in SOCIFI market place, it is better for us to avail its services now where most of us pay huge amount here for data but now with Socifi we find alternative possibilities.
I see a long comment.. Haha and i feeling well when i see my country included in this list, too. Hope i can using this platform asap.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

I'm interested, many well-known companies are stated in the partners, but the developer already has agreements with them?
Exactly, and about the agreement I think they are still collaborating with some of them. So, let's just wait for there latest announcement and maybe they can come up with better news.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

Free data or wifi for the public is very helpful, considering that you don't need to go to internet cafe and rent a P.C. But I also like SOCIFI working with Coca-Cola, UBER, Microsoft, CISCO and other big companies.

Are those brands really will make partnership to socifi? If this will happen then we can be sure now the success of this project. I really hope that many investors will also join this project.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

I read your white paper, everyone writes about free WI-FI, but in white paper it is written about mobile data, they do not mention anywhere about WI-FI. Users are confused in reliable information.
if I understand correctly, the project promises us an affordable mobile Internet around the world? How this will work and the most important for me how much it will cost, I think this is not a cheap service.
I really not fully understand what kind of services this platform can give. Is it they are offering free wifi to the company by using the platform? Because some people as what they understand is the platform will give free wifi to the community.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

Are those brands really will make partnership to socifi? If this will happen then we can be sure now the success of this project. I really hope that many investors will also join this project.

I think that is the projects target to make a partnership with. And once the project is launch, there is a big possibility that Socifi can be partners with those big companies due to its good project plans.

If socifi will be successful then searching for partnership will be easy for them because a lot of companies will know that this project is already successful. I am hoping it will happen soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Hello, yes, you are correct. There seemed to be somewhat of a mix up in the understanding of our project. Let me clarify.

Socifi is an established company, which provides WiFi monetization tools all around the world. Socifi provides more data related services, such se proximity bluetooth beacons and Sponsored Data solutions, which what GIF project is all about.

Sponsored Data is a concept where a sponsor (for example a big company like Coca-Cola) pays for the data and in turn gets to advertise their products to the users, who in turn for engaging with the sponsored contend receive the free data. It's a win-win situation for all, as the regular ad provider is cut out and the wealth is distributed more fairly to all the participants. This is what the GIF project is all about.

GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

I really not fully understand what kind of services this platform can give. Is it they are offering free wifi to the company by using the platform? Because some people as what they understand is the platform will give free wifi to the community.

It is not that we would be the provider of free wifi per se , but we offer a monetization tool/platform for the free wifi provider, so that he can also benefit from providing the wifi for free to his users.

We just make the "free" part possible, as the provider also has to pay for it, but if they receive some sort of benefit in return, it is ok for them to provide the wifi for free.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

It is not that we would be the provider of free wifi per se , but we offer a monetization tool/platform for the free wifi provider, so that he can also benefit from providing the wifi for free to his users.

We just make the "free" part possible, as the provider also has to pay for it, but if they receive some sort of benefit in return, it is ok for them to provide the wifi for free.
But would be the return of the monetization is that high? At what percentage does a user can have in return of giving "free" wifi possible using your platform? Thanks in advance for answering this.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

ı think it is like free sms or free call minutes that u also get from your local mobile company and this time is a famous brand if you interact with their content they give you free data to use it in your mobile device.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

The bounty programme is very good. i just joined the bounty programme and also joined the telegram group.the team members give good response there.And the project gives also very good reffer bonus.so i will share this project as more as possible.
Yes their telegram group is really much active and also any individual can get his/her each query answered there. This project is really going to be a huge succes due to the bounty campaign as we can see that a good number of participants have joined their bounty.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

The bounty programme is very good. i just joined the bounty programme and also joined the telegram group.the team members give good response there.And the project gives also very good reffer bonus.so i will share this project as more as possible.
That is reall good to see peoples like you getting attracted to this project and devoting themselves towards it. This project is running a good bounty campaign which indeed took several peoples like you towards this project and it will continue to do so. Thats why bounty is a must for a good and profitable future.
Most of the peoples here are attracted due to their bounty campaign and the bounty campaign really helps a lot in the promotion of the project so they should continue the bounty with good stakes and a number of peoples will join there leading to the best promotion of the project.
Totally agree with you so many people attracted towards the project because of their bounty campaign. They are running a very good bounty programme. And one more thing about this project is the platform has a lot potential to reach their goals. And they will be successful very soon.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

I think that is the projects target to make a partnership with. And once the project is launch, there is a big possibility that Socifi can be partners with those big companies due to its good project plans.
It is only matter of time, but idea takes place to be as a whole. All the fact is that will not really prevent large companies creative and able to do beautiful works enthusiasts. And they will be able to receive basically not bad extra earnings from per cent of sales.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

i think is more like perform a survey work on their platform with your data and then you are paid GIF tokens which you can use to redeem some services still on the platform. I think part of the services is the WIFI

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

i think is more like perform a survey work on their platform with your data and then you are paid GIF tokens which you can use to redeem some services still on the platform. I think part of the services is the WIFI

I see so this is how the project gonna work. I hope there will be a new features that will benefited all of the investors and supporters.Looking forward for more developments from this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

I see so this is how the project gonna work. I hope there will be a new features that will benefited all of the investors and supporters.Looking forward for more developments from this project.
Hope that this project is really been developed soon so that we can be able to access their platform.  Data ecosystem  and marketplace is really awesome and i would surely like to give some of my time to read the whitepaper and to learn more about this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

How exactly are you going to monetize the WiFi though? I hope it's not by stealing people's data or injecting random ads in their browser or whatever
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

To understand how their app work, all you to do is go https://www.socifi.com/features/wifi-monetization, open free account for 7 Days and no credit card required, you Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime. I just try it now since it's available in my county and I will give my feedback later.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

To understand how their app work, all you to do is go https://www.socifi.com/features/wifi-monetization, open free account for 7 Days and no credit card required, you Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime. I just try it now since it's available in my county and I will give my feedback later.
Thanks for helping us! However, I wonder why the developer does not quite active to answer these useful question to interest more investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: