Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35837 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

Hi, everybody. any word on the new exchanges? I don't see any activity of the team in this direction. And the price of the token continues to fall.
Now there is no point in listing to the exchanges because in summer there is a low volatility of the market, we need to wait for autumn.
It's stupid. By the beginning of autumn, the token price will fall several times and after such a fall, the price will not be able to recover even on a good exchange.

Price very low already. And just look at Neo coin price. They traded half of year below ICO price and than grew in hundreds times. It all depends of products. Most of tokens will cost nothing, but this is one of real project and when product will be ready, price can grow in hundreds times as well. Team going to insure exchange funds and people will need PAL tokens for this (now voting ongoing already). This is a good liquidity for tokens and insurance is a trillions industry.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gabriel_Mari

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

I got in this project. I am interested to watch how the founders implement the business!  Good luck!
traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

i chose the right answers for both round 15 matches, but my name is written only once Huh
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

Hi, everybody. any word on the new exchanges? I don't see any activity of the team in this direction. And the price of the token continues to fall.
Now there is no point in listing to the exchanges because in summer there is a low volatility of the market, we need to wait for autumn.
It's stupid. By the beginning of autumn, the token price will fall several times and after such a fall, the price will not be able to recover even on a good exchange.

Price very low already. And just look at Neo coin price. They traded half of year below ICO price and than grew in hundreds times. It all depends of products. Most of tokens will cost nothing, but this is one of real project and when product will be ready, price can grow in hundreds times as well. Team going to insure exchange funds and people will need PAL tokens for this (now voting ongoing already). This is a good liquidity for tokens and insurance is a trillions industry.
And I think that this idea is not the most popular and the token will not be appreciated after half a year or a year. I don't like that the team ignores the interests of investors.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
magisterr

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:45:56 PM

And I think that this idea is not the most popular and the token will not be appreciated after half a year or a year. I don't like that the team ignores the interests of investors.

The idea is usefull. its most important than an one moment hype. And there are a several insurance projects already, but this one have most strong team.
And which interes they ignored? Or this is just a post for count? They developing product, have a lot partnership already and adding some exchanges. Everything is going by roadmap.
bertak

Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

The idea is usefull. its most important than an one moment hype. And there are a several insurance projects already, but this one have most strong team.
And which interes they ignored? Or this is just a post for count? They developing product, have a lot partnership already and adding some exchanges. Everything is going by roadmap.
I also think that we need to wait for a stable market. After all, the project with the finished product has very great prospects. The price of course is very low, but it will recover.

Lumpdeadrollcatt

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

I have checked all the points of your plan and all is truly very nice.
 Good luck all!
magisterr

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

PAl was listed to MAX exchange today. This is Taiwan's largest digital asset platform! And there are some airdrop as well.

There will be an Airdrop event where for any day from 16 July to 31 July 2018, when a user’s balance on MAX exchange is higher than USD $888, they will receive 80 PAL each (total balance will be checked every day at 12:00 pm SGT).

https://max.maicoin.com/markets/paleth
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

Recap: PolicyPal Network at the Singapore-Korea ICT Symposium 2018 (13 July 2018)
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/recap-policypal-network-at-the-singapore-korea-ict-symposium-2018-13-july-2018-25b3aa0e0745

PolicyPal Singapore and PolicyPal Network CEO and founder Val Yap was invited this year to be attend the Singapore-Korea ICT Symposium as a keynote speaker.

Jointly organised by SGTech, the Korea Ministry of Science and ICT, and the Korea National IT Industry Promotion Agency, the symposium this year was held at the Intercontinental Hotel Singapore.

The symposium brought together esteemed leaders in the respective industries to share ideas about the development of blockchain technology.

Val took to the stage to speak about “Security Opportunities for a Smart Nation”, where she spoke about how PolicyPal Network is making use of blockchain to innovate in the insurance industry.

Reiterating the importance of security, she said: “With more people getting into cryptocurrency space, one of the biggest challenges faced is crypto exchanges getting hacked.”

While there had been previously no coverage in the crypto asset space, PolicyPal Network is looking to provide cyber security coverage through CryptoProtect.

CryptoProtect is distributed by PolicyPal Singapore and underwritten by “AA” rated global insurers that provides protection for crypto assets like digital wallets, tokens and exchanges.

To identify threats online, PolicyPal Network is also working with Sentinel Protocol, a crowdsourced threat intelligence platform to protect individuals against hacks, scams and frauds. They employ a blockchain-based Threat Reputation Database to track and detect cybercrime data and threats.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

PolicyPal Network Seoul Meetup, South Korea (20 July)
https://coindar.org/en/event/policypal-network-pal-policypal-network-seoul-meetup-south-korea-11423
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

Guide: How to Add PAL Tokens into Your Wallet
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/guide-how-to-add-pal-tokens-into-your-wallet-ac421db4307

Since our ICO, PolicyPal Network has received several questions regarding the official wallets that support PAL tokens. We have thus compiled a list of all the official wallets that PAL is listed on, as well as a tutorial guide on how to add PAL tokens into these respective wallets!

Contract address: 0xfedae5642668f8636a11987ff386bfd215f942ee

Symbol: PAL

Decimals: 18
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

Guide: How to Add PAL Tokens into Your Wallet
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/guide-how-to-add-pal-tokens-into-your-wallet-ac421db4307

Since our ICO, PolicyPal Network has received several questions regarding the official wallets that support PAL tokens. We have thus compiled a list of all the official wallets that PAL is listed on, as well as a tutorial guide on how to add PAL tokens into these respective wallets!

Contract address: 0xfedae5642668f8636a11987ff386bfd215f942ee

Symbol: PAL

Decimals: 18

We need some major updates from the company every time when people are facing some situations, companies should update to the community on the timely basis in order to get updated those whose supported the project at the time of ICO.
magisterr

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:32:31 AM

PolicyPal announced 7 blockhain insurance products for future:

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/7-blockchain-insurance-products-for-the-future-763a5c6c1f3
BitRo

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

The price of the token is held at 0.7 x Ethereum. I hope this is the bottom of the price and the fall will not continue further. The team is very active and I do not understand why the token is highly underestimated.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

The price of the token is held at 0.7 x Ethereum. I hope this is the bottom of the price and the fall will not continue further. The team is very active and I do not understand why the token is highly underestimated.

Unfortunately the price of the token does not depend on the activity of the team directly. The price is formed by the market, depending on supply and demand. If the token is in demand, then the price will inevitably increase.
miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Unfortunately the price of the token does not depend on the activity of the team directly. The price is formed by the market, depending on supply and demand. If the token is in demand, then the price will inevitably increase.
Quite true. But the team can also affect the price of the token if it adds the token to popular exchanges. But in recent days the price of the token has increased a little, I am happy about it.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
magisterr

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:14:32 AM

Quite true. But the team can also affect the price of the token if it adds the token to popular exchanges. But in recent days the price of the token has increased a little, I am happy about it.

Price will depend of token using. When product will be ready and people will start using tokens - they will be in demand and price increase a lot. Now team working hard every day from they twitter.

They have new partnership with MediBlock

https://twitter.com/valyappal/status/1020201362879987712

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-x-medibloc-meet-up-details-8ab9e8f7139
tomir

SEMUX

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

The price has already started to fall again. Growth was short-term. I like the team's activity, but I don't understand why the team pays little attention to price support.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
magisterr

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:41:20 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 07:11:40 AM by magisterr

PolicyPal is launching  blue paper on 27th July to share more about the technical specifications and descriptions of $PAL two layer protocol!
there will be information about masternodes and supernodes (PAL amount needed etc) Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/valyappal/status/1021613800967954432
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

PolicyPal Network Business Update #4 (July 2018)
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-business-update-4-july-2018-9072c448c488

In case you’ve missed what’s been happening for the month of July, here is a roundup of all our partnerships, exchange listings and events we’ve attended. Every journey has its ups and downs, but the team is working very hard regardless to continue bringing the community results!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: