Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35838 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:18 PM
Merited by andrii.povkh (1)

Website  -  Telegram -  Medium  -  Reddit  -  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:39 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:47:28 AM by hua_hui

Some quick checks that I have done on Policypal Network as follows:

- Policypal is the first to graduate from Monetary Authority of Singapore(MAS) sandbox. Singapore is known for its strict law and regulations. The Monetary Authority of Singapore (Abbreviation: MAS; Chinese: 新加坡金融管理局; Malay: Penguasa Kewangan Singapura) is Singapore's central bank and financial regulatory authority. So in order for Policypal to be able to be recognized by MAS, it has to go through strict regulations and supported with a history of past achievements.

- Policypal Network is being incubated by Paypal. One other ICO that is also under the Paypal incubation is TenX.

- Policypal has a huge network with some of its partners to be AIG, Aviva, AXA, Etiqa and NTUC incomes.

- CEO Val Yap is listed as Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:51 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 03:41:47 AM by hua_hui

I attend the Policypal meet up in Singapore.

As you can see from the banner, this place is located at Suntec City in the Paypal incubator office.

Here is the CEO Val.

Very friendly and intelligent CEO. I am very impressed that she knew about blockchain and technical stuffs to a certain extend. She also handled tough questions very well.

Updates on 6th Feburary.:
The team is very busy going on the tour to reach out to more people. The turn up is fantastic and many people have expressed great interest in the ICO.

Val spoke about Blockchain and Financial Inclusion in Insurance at the 🇹🇼 Blockchain Symposium held by National Taiwan University last Saturday! Catch her at tonight's :jp: Ginco event

PolicyPal Network live in :jp:Tokyo now. Our CEO Val Yap is speaking on the future of insurance to a full house crowd despite the 5 degrees cold weather.

Thank you for the support! It was reached on 5th Feb!!!

Concluded the third leg of the PolicyPal Network roadshow in japan yesterday! Awesome to see friends from 500, OMG, Rakuten, Nikkei, Sompo, Aucfen & Toyota at the event. :muscle:🏻
Next stop - korea tomorrow
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

Hello
When will the bounty begin? Can I reserve a Russian translation?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

Hello
When will the bounty begin? Can I reserve a Russian translation?

The bounty will be out soon. Stay tune to find out more. At the same time, do check out our website and feel free to join our telegram to reach out to us.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

I like this project. Already insurance and banking ICOs are successful. I would just suggest to have the goals, roadmaps and promotion clean and vigorous. Better chance to be successful. Teams activeness on social media and how they respond to community is also very important.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

I like this project. Already insurance and banking ICOs are successful. I would just suggest to have the goals, roadmaps and promotion clean and vigorous. Better chance to be successful. Teams activeness on social media and how they respond to community is also very important.

Hi nxnqauff,

the roadmap is already included in the ANN thread. Do check it out. Thanks for taking a look at our project. The dev team has engaged community managers and they are active on telegram. So if you have anything, feel free to join the telegram and ask the admin. They will respond to you.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Hi everyone! Just added PolicyPal Network ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/PolicyPal_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:35:14 AM

Hi everyone! Just added PolicyPal Network ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/PolicyPal_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thanks for adding our ICO PolicyPal Network to your website. I have informed the developer team about your kind gesture and I believe they will be contacting you soon.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

Looks promising, will keep tracking.

Thanks for the positive feedback. PolicyPal has been accepted by the PayPal's Singapore incubator.

One of the popular Paypal's Singapore incubator is Tenx.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:57:03 AM

Good afternoon. The project looks very promising, the project will have a bounty or opportunity advertising company signature, I would like to participate.  Roll Eyes

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

I researched their CEO Val Yap, she's legit. This project looks very promising. They are working on Policypal project for more than 1.5 years. Singapore is rising in crypto-currency business, they are very active. I'm confident about this project become one of the crypto apps that first world use.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

Good afternoon. The project looks very promising, the project will have a bounty or opportunity advertising company signature, I would like to participate.  Roll Eyes

I researched their CEO Val Yap, she's legit. This project looks very promising. They are working on Policypal project for more than 1.5 years. Singapore is rising in crypto-currency business, they are very active. I'm confident about this project become one of the crypto apps that first world use.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. They are under the Singapore Paypal incubator. Each year, paypal only selected to take up only 8 or 10 projects. Tenx was one of them. So far, there are a lot of reputable ICO coming out from Singapore. Zilliqa is also another one.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

Thanks for all the positive feedback. They are under the Singapore Paypal incubator. Each year, paypal only selected to take up only 8 or 10 projects. Tenx was one of them. So far, there are a lot of reputable ICO coming out from Singapore. Zilliqa is also another one.
Right after I read this response I've got the interest joining the project and use my capability to attract more investors by using the signature code, I'm looking forward for the success of this project and hope more people around here will also notice the big potentials of this project so both the dev and
the investors will gain together..

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ub12

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Watching  Smiley
usd.dev

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

Over the past 24 hours I've read a lot about the project, it's really a very interesting project, from articles in Forbes to small articles and notes from developer diaries. This is very cool, I hope I can go to this project at the beginning of the stage.

pololotsrus

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:48:19 AM

I think you should change the logo.  Phore has a similar logo already.
usd.dev

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:48:07 AM

I think you should change the logo.  Phore has a similar logo already.

As far as I know, this logo is patented and belongs to the project team PolicyPal . For this reason, I do not understand your word "Phore has a similar logo already" . Perhaps you should contact the whois service and check the registration date of the main site.

Victor_Adams

Activity: 126

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

I didn't find in the thread which benefits will your token bring to the holders.

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

They are probably still working out the details, so lets give them some time. But good that theese important questions are asked Smiley
As the campaign lasts for 6 weeks, i think it is not long until we get alot more information. 

Just a note, the reddit channel is set to private. Maybe intentional as it is still early, but seemed strange so wanted to give a heads up Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: