Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35835 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

I hope the network PolicyPal team will add a tokens to the exchanges. Now, many projects ignore the listing to the exchanges. Angry

It has gotten very expensive to list at the biggest exchanges. Heard Binance listing price is about 1 million usd for example!
But having one major exchange is indeed something to be prioritized for the investors Smiley Just not the ones that charge a couple % of hard caps..

To list on binance will definitely cost way more than 1mil. Now, the exchanges are getting more and more diligence in listing new coins so a lot of new conditions are constantly being added. However, a good project will still fight to get listed to protect the investors sake.
This year on binance received more than 5,000 requests for adding new coins. But the exchange accepts only 3% of applications. Most interesting.

You mean 2018y or past 2017? Binance accepting now only top coin and token. And not for free. But they have vote every month as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

I hope the network PolicyPal team will add a tokens to the exchanges. Now, many projects ignore the listing to the exchanges. Angry

It has gotten very expensive to list at the biggest exchanges. Heard Binance listing price is about 1 million usd for example!
But having one major exchange is indeed something to be prioritized for the investors Smiley Just not the ones that charge a couple % of hard caps..

To list on binance will definitely cost way more than 1mil. Now, the exchanges are getting more and more diligence in listing new coins so a lot of new conditions are constantly being added. However, a good project will still fight to get listed to protect the investors sake.
This year on binance received more than 5,000 requests for adding new coins. But the exchange accepts only 3% of applications. Most interesting.

You mean 2018y or past 2017? Binance accepting now only top coin and token. And not for free. But they have vote every month as well.
In voting a lot of competitors, so it's hard to win. I hope that the team will actively work with exchanges!  Or we could get a loss..
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

Holy Christ, is this true that a listing on Binance costs more than 1 million dollars? That's just insane.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

it looks like an interesting project with competing team. looking forward for upcoming updates.thanks guys
Hati

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

New PolicyPal Network Announcement. From 14th March onwards, admins will be on the Telegram chats (https://t.me/PolicyPalNetwork and https://t.me/PolicyPal_ANN) to reply to questions immediately Mondays to Sundays, 16 hours each from SGT 08:00 to 00:00.

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

While no project based on the cryptonote algorithm after the monero was recognized by the community as something new and useful
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

Will the tokens be unlocked on March 18? Or later for 3 days? simultaneously with listing on the centralized exchange.

magisterr

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

Will the tokens be unlocked on March 18? Or later for 3 days? simultaneously with listing on the centralized exchange.

No. According with investors requests and current market situation (BTC, ETH down), team delayed with unlocking of tokens for some time and unloking will be 3 days before listing on centralized exhanges (like Binance, Kukoin etc.). So join to their telegram and stay tuned from latest news. Team doing all the best for project and investors. And want to hit to best exhanges and in best time for release.  Roll Eyes
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

I'm definitely support this decision. Would be great unfroze tokens when we will see bullish market again.
Ginzink

Merit: 118

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Someone were fast and managed to move their tokens during the short period they ublocked it. From telegram :

Hello dear PolicyPal Network supporters,

Please do not be alarmed. The tokens on IDEX are real. There could have been bots/contracts set up by individuals to transfer their PAL out.

We did briefly unlock the tokens this afternoon so as to transfer 15% out for partnerships and marketing (the planned token allocation as stipulated on page 36 of our whitepaper: https://www.policypal.network/whitepaper/PolicyPal_WhitePaper.pdf).

It is now locked again and will be unlocked 3 days before exchange.
magisterr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

PolicyPal will have conferences in London next week (since 19th March to 27th March).

19th Mar | Innovate Finance Global Summit
Panel discussion on “Sandboxes: Advancing Open Innovation”.
https://ifgs.innovatefinance.com/agenda-2018/

22nd Mar | Regulation and Innovation in the Age of FinTech in London
Regulating Innovation: The FinTech’s Perspectives with Robert Kaluza, Board Member, Billon Group.
http://www.fsdafrica.org/regulationintheageoffintech/

27th Mar | When Blockchain Rules The World
Come and join the SVK Crypto Crowd-LDN and learn from our guest speakers to get the inside track on the ever changing Blockchain space.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/when-blockchain-rules-the-world-tickets-44114427440?aff=erelexpmlt
Hati

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

As an addition to the news that @magisterr has posted, I share this Policypal Network article where they talk in more detail about their events in March 2018:

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-events-in-march-2018-20bcae1adcb9
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

I'm definitely support this decision. Would be great unfroze tokens when we will see bullish market again.
This proves that the team takes care of its investors. After such a step, I'm not afraid of anything. If the team is confident in the exchange - this is also positive for the hold.
magisterr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

This proves that the team takes care of its investors. After such a step, I'm not afraid of anything. If the team is confident in the exchange - this is also positive for the hold.

This is really great team. Val Yap is a beautiful leader. And they really care about their investors. I hope, they will unlock tokens only when market will be growing again and with huge news and exhanges  Roll Eyes
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:48:00 PM

No. According with investors requests and current market situation (BTC, ETH down), team delayed with unlocking of tokens for some time and unloking will be 3 days before listing on centralized exhanges (like Binance, Kukoin etc.). So join to their telegram and stay tuned from latest news. Team doing all the best for project and investors. And want to hit to best exhanges and in best time for release.  Roll Eyes

Is it already a done deal that this gets listed on Binance and Kucoin or why do you mention those two as examples?

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
magisterr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

Is it already a done deal that this gets listed on Binance and Kucoin or why do you mention those two as examples?

No. This is just example. Because exist decetralized exhanges (like Idex etc) and centralized like Binance, Bittrex etc.
Exhanges dont allow disclose agreement about listing to them. (At last binance for example)
magisterr

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:42:58 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 09:59:47 AM by magisterr

Article about PolicyPal and their CEO Val Yap  Roll Eyes
A lot new interesting things about Val here  Smiley

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/to-all-our-supporters-thank-you-d93213a6f5c0
Nold

Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:03:15 PM

No. This is just example. Because exist decetralized exhanges (like Idex etc) and centralized like Binance, Bittrex etc.
Exhanges dont allow disclose agreement about listing to them. (At last binance for example)
Kucoin will bring us losses.. I'm sure of it. I hope that the first exchange will be binance. Then we will be able to make a profit.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

Kucoin will bring us losses.. I'm sure of it. I hope that the first exchange will be binance. Then we will be able to make a profit.
I don't like Kucoin. This exchange has a lot of bots that reduce the price of new coins..  But we can only wait, hope this week will be news about the listing on the stock exchanges.

magisterr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

No. According with investors requests and current market situation (BTC, ETH down), team delayed with unlocking of tokens for some time and unloking will be 3 days before listing on centralized exhanges (like Binance, Kukoin etc.). So join to their telegram and stay tuned from latest news. Team doing all the best for project and investors. And want to hit to best exhanges and in best time for release.  Roll Eyes

I don't like Kucoin. This exchange has a lot of bots that reduce the price of new coins..  But we can only wait, hope this week will be news about the listing on the stock exchanges.

Im ready to wait. I want not unlock now. Team must focus on development now. And when ETH recovery to 1000 or more (it will be soon I believe) - they listed to good exhanges and all investors will be happy  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: