Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We've made a new exchange and looking for testers!  (Read 462 times)
spacelab (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 02:55:45 PM

- No fees for trading

I'm just curious how are you guys planning to get some sort of profit from your platform if you're not going to implement trade fees? Are you going to take most of the profits through withdrawals and deposits? If so, this is more of a charity exchange and doesn't sound so efficient and sustainable to you guys. Also, if your testers are going to deposit on the exchange, how sure are we that we aren't going to be ripped off? Oh right, we aren't.

No fees will be applied only to the group of testers wich has already gotten some members and the membership is limited. We are planning to get profits from trading fees, of course. That's why before getting zero fees you can ask our upper management any question that may be bothering you and only if we deserve your trust you can make a deposit, do your thing and check out our service. We're not asking anyone to blindly trust us, we are hear to deserve that trust
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 03:15:05 PM

Sorry, but there is no way in hell you are not faking your trades. No traffic, exchange that's never been heard of and has about 50 likes on Facebook, and this is what your trading screen looks like -

https://i.gyazo.com/f1e0b4c9b9cd72072c831b648056b6e0.mp4

Both the buy and the sell book being completely re-organised every fraction of a second? And a trade history which looks like this:

Versus Yobit's, which while being a kind of crap exchange is at least significantly more established:

So you guys are apparently pulling about 15x more trades in ETH/BTC consistently than Yobit is. You're even slightly edging out Poloniex, a very established exchange.

Can you explain this to me?

As I've mentioned before, we've already started merketing, so there're a lot of newcomers already (it's been running for more than 2 weeks), additionally we're keeping liquidity by our own means, You can still match every order in the book, they are real, no faking whatsoever
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:29:24 PM

Nominex.io

You are the right person if:

- You have experience in trading crypto

- You have a telegram

What do we offer?

- No fees for trading

- Invitation to closed chat with announcements, discussions etc before official releases

- More neat stuff

If you are interested PM me or write directly in telegram @Mike_Nominex:)

I have only one concern which is the no fees for trading. How exactly do you want to cover your cost? Except you are in the business of buying at all times and selling at all times when an order is made which may create and opportunity to buy low then sell high, which then create an opportunity for profit, I don't see how you want to be able to provide the necessary support for your platform which really does not come free and again, if you are not charging fees to use your platform, what exactly is the motivating factor because as we all know it, the reason for setting a business is making profit which comes from the excess of revenue over cost and now you don't intend to have one.
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 05:33:57 PM

Nominex.io

You are the right person if:

- You have experience in trading crypto

- You have a telegram

What do we offer?

- No fees for trading

- Invitation to closed chat with announcements, discussions etc before official releases

- More neat stuff

If you are interested PM me or write directly in telegram @Mike_Nominex:)

I have only one concern which is the no fees for trading. How exactly do you want to cover your cost? Except you are in the business of buying at all times and selling at all times when an order is made which may create and opportunity to buy low then sell high, which then create an opportunity for profit, I don't see how you want to be able to provide the necessary support for your platform which really does not come free and again, if you are not charging fees to use your platform, what exactly is the motivating factor because as we all know it, the reason for setting a business is making profit which comes from the excess of revenue over cost and now you don't intend to have one.

You probably missunderstood our offer. We're going to turn off trading fees only for the group of testers (who i'm looking for here) and It's limited. For other users the fees are still active
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 07:59:50 PM

A qiuck heads up for everyone here. We've made an official Bitcointalk thread  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197275.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: