Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PONDER: DECENTRALIZED MATCHMAKING : Revolutionizing How People Meet  (Read 2015 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

I do not really understand from what funds you will allocate a prize to a couple who will get married. All the same, 1000 dollars is quite a large sum ...
Yes this is an interesting question I think the developers will tell us how this all will work. It will be really cool. I want to try myself as a matchmaker. Cool
The general Fund should be replenished regularly. Once the platform is created and its work is good, communities will start to work, bringing in revenue. I think from this amount will be allocated the part that will get the matchmakers for successful work.

We will hope that everything will be so. Because the reward is quite generous especially for couples who got married. Because you will need a lot of money
Before people get married, there will be enough time to replenish their resources with the help of communities. The idea is very good, as people in internet dating spend a lot of time on courtship and courtesy.
and when will the demo version of the project? I want to see how it all works. Will you hold competitions that will attract users to the platform?
Somewhere on this forum someone wrote that app is already work and you can try yourself like a matchmaker. What about competitions, it would become a nice advertising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

I do not really understand from what funds you will allocate a prize to a couple who will get married. All the same, 1000 dollars is quite a large sum ...
Yes this is an interesting question I think the developers will tell us how this all will work. It will be really cool. I want to try myself as a matchmaker. Cool
The general Fund should be replenished regularly. Once the platform is created and its work is good, communities will start to work, bringing in revenue. I think from this amount will be allocated the part that will get the matchmakers for successful work.

We will hope that everything will be so. Because the reward is quite generous especially for couples who got married. Because you will need a lot of money
Before people get married, there will be enough time to replenish their resources with the help of communities. The idea is very good, as people in internet dating spend a lot of time on courtship and courtesy.
and when will the demo version of the project? I want to see how it all works. Will you hold competitions that will attract users to the platform?

In the USA 70 000 participants use this application. You can try the mobile version and make sure of its functionality.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponder-play-matchmaker/id947628787?mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spritzr&hl=us
Heburestana

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

In the USA 70 000 participants use this application. You can try the mobile version and make sure of its functionality.

this is great news after testing the application it will be easier to make the right decision. Now I download and test thanks. Then it will be possible to make a decision about investing.
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

Is the bounty company already open? This would be a good chance to become part of the community and get their tokens for free. If there is a link, you can provide.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

The demo version is already active. It is not known how the first 70 000 participants were involved for its application. How do developers plan to attract new participants in new versions - this requires a good promotion?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Is the bounty company already open? This would be a good chance to become part of the community and get their tokens for free. If there is a link, you can provide.

"PONDER BOUNTY REWARD PROGRAM
We are growing the Ponder community! Please help us spread the word about our goals, achievments and future development plans by participating in our bounty program.

Claim Your Bounty!"
https://tokensale.ponderapp.co/#ponder_bounty
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

More interesting is question: are they planning airdrop? It's also way to attract attention to a token, also this action can make price more stable, some airdrops require to store token during some time.
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

More interesting is question: are they planning airdrop? It's also way to attract attention to a token, also this action can make price more stable, some airdrops require to store token during some time.
Yes, I think that this can really motivate the community. So if you hold the airdrop then I ask you to inform me, I'm happy to attend.
SHA256Collision

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

I think to take part in the project as a matchmaker. This will be a good chance to make money and this will help people find their love. I think it will be beneficial for everyone in the future.
Kacinicartho

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

in which countries will the platform start? Just for example, I would like to find a couple in my city and not in another country. On this I would like to understand what countries will be originally.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

in which countries will the platform start? Just for example, I would like to find a couple in my city and not in another country. On this I would like to understand what countries will be originally.
Somewhere on this forum already answered on this question. Application will be available in any country that already known. Your wish find a pair in your city you should to mark for a matchmakers.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

this is great news after testing the application it will be easier to make the right decision. Now I download and test thanks. Then it will be possible to make a decision about investing.
Such a large number of participants in the United States only. I see a good future for such a platform. Moreover, it will be possible to add those people who will look for business partners.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

This information becomes known closer to the end of ICO sales. But does it make sense if the first version of the application is already running? This could only be applied to those who have just bought tokens. Moreover, the participants are immediately awarded a bonus of 20 dollars. It would be interesting to learn from the developers about the possibility of using Airdrop.
Letopisets

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

There is no limit to adding new members to the platform at this stage? What reviews do users give to PONDER developers? What are the differences between the Chinese and US versions of the platform?
Bureatonic

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

I would like to understand more how the company will make money. Or what sources of income will you have? Tokens are not subject to issue?
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

I see that in the future attraction of additional participants from the sphere of business will bring good development to the platform. It is hard to imagine how many people need the functions that will be presented here. But there is potential.
angrygerl

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

"20% when making a purchase up to February 22:00 21, then 10% when you purchase up to 22:00 28 February (in both cases Pacific time), with a period of ownership of the bonus amounts until July 1."
Please explain one moment from your White paper. We are talking about terms of ownership of bonus sums.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

I don't know how marriage agencies work, but I like the idea of matchmakers among my acquaintances. But is the competence of ordinary people enough? It is more like an entertaining game that entertain all participants.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

I don't know how marriage agencies work, but I like the idea of matchmakers among my acquaintances. But is the competence of ordinary people enough? It is more like an entertaining game that entertain all participants.

I think the matchmakers will have a good motivation to work qualitatively and do a maximum to reduce couples.
deluxorian

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Tell me whether any contests will be held to attract people to the platform from the very beginning. And what will give you the transition to the technology of decentralization. After all, many dating sites work without this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: