Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO FULLY SOLD]Lightchain|Double-Layer Structure|100,000 Query/sec|  (Read 1035 times)
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

How did this ICO happen to complete 50,000 eth, with only 2 days of announcement in bitcointalk, no campaign, not even an ICO schedule?  Huh Huh Huh

When we received the project, the hardcap is already reached. There are a lot of interest in this project until they have been fully sold out without any marketing needed. However, moving forward, they are now doing marketing is more for exposure and not for fund rising.

Thanks for the reply. So basically it was a private sale to VC's or whales? How much bonuses did they get in the private sale? What rate/price did they get it?
If there are ICO plans for the public, what will be the rate?

At this point of time, there should not be any ICO plans for the public. I also hope to that they have an ICO for us as I would like to get some of the tokens. The potential is there. Do join our telegram for the latest news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

You can find more specific details about the Lightchain Project through these links

Whitepaper: http://s.iappease.com.cn/pdf/LIGHT_wp_v1.01_en.pdf
Bitcointalk ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2729551.0

Project Summary:
Light Chain (LIGHT) is designed to be the world’s first double-layer chain. The LIGHT network is composed of one prime-chain and numerous sub-chains. The prime-chain works like bitcoin to provide an immutable and transparent super-ledger while sub-chains provide a fast network (performance level of 100k query per second) under the prime chain, it syncs up with the prime-chain on a regular basis. and is suitable for all applications including high-frequency transaction.

By solving the scalability and performance problem of decentralized networks (e.g. Bitcoin and Ethereum), LIGHT’s double-layer structure can be utilized to all applications in mankind.

The Light Coin:
In LIGHT’s ecosystem, we preset a constant number of Light Coins. Similar to the bitcoin and Ethereum systems, miners are rewarded by Light Coin through PoW on the prime-chain;

- Gas is burned every time the sub-chain syncs up with the main-chain. The gas is rewarded to miners;
- A certain number of Light Coins must be pledged when a sub-chain is created. The pledged Light Coins can be used as Gas in the sub-chain, and the number of LIGHT Coins pledged grows over time

The total amount of Light Coins is 210 billion and is allocated as below:
- Cornerstone Placement: 30%
- Private Placement: 20%
- LIGHT ecosystem incentive: 40%
- Team: 10%

A big Thank You!
The Lightchain team would like to thank the community for your support!
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

Very interesting, So a bit of marketing among cryptocurrency forums, (any idea when it may hit a few exchanges)

I am also waiting for the official news. Do consider to join our telegram to have the latest news. I am also keeping track of the telegram to see when it hits on the exchange and buy from there.

How did this ICO happen to complete 50,000 eth, with only 2 days of announcement in bitcointalk, no campaign, not even an ICO schedule?  Huh Huh Huh

When we received the project, the hardcap is already reached. There are a lot of interest in this project until they have been fully sold out without any marketing needed. However, moving forward, they are now doing marketing is more for exposure and not for fund rising.

What's the address of the smart contract used for the ICO?

It is not an erc token. it has its own mainnet. It produces gas which is needed to run the dapps. That is also why the dapps need the tokens to be pledged.

Are you dev or Participant ICO?

I am part of the service provider for LightChain. However, after doing my due diligence on the company, I am also interested in getting the tokens. However, ICO is already sold out before that. We are able to reach out to the dev.
dv is there his Bounty link.
bonipper

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Where and when will we be able to see the source code for lightchain?
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

Very interesting, So a bit of marketing among cryptocurrency forums, (any idea when it may hit a few exchanges)

I am also waiting for the official news. Do consider to join our telegram to have the latest news. I am also keeping track of the telegram to see when it hits on the exchange and buy from there.

What's the address of the smart contract used for the ICO?

It is not an erc token. it has its own mainnet. It produces gas which is needed to run the dapps. That is also why the dapps need the tokens to be pledged.

Are you dev or Participant ICO?

I am part of the service provider for LightChain. However, after doing my due diligence on the company, I am also interested in getting the tokens. However, ICO is already sold out before that. We are able to reach out to the dev.
dv is there his Bounty link.

Huh? So far Lightchain only has telegram + referral airdrop. There isnt any signature campaign or bounty.

Where and when will we be able to see the source code for lightchain?

You can seek request in the telegram and the admin will be there to help you answer this question.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

After discussion with my friends, this is our project summary:

Light Chain (LIGHT) is designed to be the world’s first double-layer chain. The LIGHT network is composed of one prime-chain and numerous sub-chains. The prime-chain works like bitcoin to provide an immutable and transparent super-ledger while sub-chains provide a fast network (performance level of 100k query per second) under the prime chain, it syncs up with the prime-chain on a regular basis. and is suitable for all applications including high-frequency transaction.

By solving the scalability and performance problem of decentralized networks (e.g. Bitcoin and Ethereum), LIGHT’s double-layer structure can be utilized to all applications in mankind.

The Light Coin:
In LIGHT’s ecosystem, we preset a constant number of Light Coins. Similar to the bitcoin and Ethereum systems, miners are rewarded by Light Coin through PoW on the prime-chain;

- Gas is burned every time the sub-chain syncs up with the main-chain. The gas is rewarded to miners;
- A certain number of Light Coins must be pledged when a sub-chain is created. The pledged Light Coins can be used as Gas in the sub-chain, and the number of LIGHT Coins pledged grows over time

This is sounds interesting, but I've still doesn't understand what is the real benefit of having double layer block chain?
Does this means faster transaction time or a safer transaction?
cemungut

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

ICO missed, why post this here so late ?  Sad
rina141141

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

hi dev. how to check my  referral ?? Group telegram not reply support member  Roll Eyes
kucing88

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

Are you dev or Participant ico..?
cicak88

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:39:44 AM

How did this ico happen to complete 50000 eth, with only 2 days of announcement in bitcointalk, no campaign, not even an ico schedule?  Roll Eyes
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:21:26 AM

After discussion with my friends, this is our project summary:

The Light Coin:

This is sounds interesting, but I've still doesn't understand what is the real benefit of having double layer block chain?
Does this means faster transaction time or a safer transaction?

Double layer blockchain has a lot of benefits. One simple reason is that eth and bitcoin is also trying to improve its infrastructures by adding on a side chain. Other dapps are also developing their own version of offchain etc. So Lightchain start off with double layer structure straight off the base foundation and thus is able to have tremendous achievements right at the start.

ICO missed, why post this here so late ?  Sad

The dev dont even have done much marketing and they are already oversubscribed.

hi dev. how to check my  referral ?? Group telegram not reply support member  Roll Eyes

Do wait for the bot to be updated. By then you are able to check your referral. Cheers.

Are you dev or Participant ico..?

Not a dev. I am a service provider to help them to post this thread and man it for a period of time. But after understanding the product, I am interested to have some but it was already sold out.

How did this ico happen to complete 50000 eth, with only 2 days of announcement in bitcointalk, no campaign, not even an ico schedule?  Roll Eyes

They are even sold out before I can announced. There isnt a chance for the ico to go for crowdsale as everything is sold before that.
philhellmuth

Activity: 120

Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:04:00 AM

This project looks mega fishy, from ICO to the team members. "Microsoft experience" tag from team page makes you think that she worked in Microsoft for 12 years but nah, when you check team members on linkedin for example it's a mediocre team, nothing special.

Also, they are not going to offer anything new, I don't see a point of this 10001 altcoin.

Vote for forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL and start collecting weekly rewards!

WildPromotion - Crypto related Youtube channel! | Lisk girl - Only Lisk Youtube channel!
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:13:36 AM

OKEX launches LIGHT(LightChain) on January 19. Here is the specific time:

1. On Jan.19 15:00, LIGHT can be deposited.
2. On Jan.19 19:00, LIGHT can be traded.
3. On Jan.19 18:00, LIGHT can be withdrawn.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

"LightChain adopts the world’s first double-layer chain architecture." Nobody wants to be the guinea pig for a centralized Chinese-owned watered-down knockoff of Lightning Network.
JVC

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Hello,

I've been trying to do research on the team and their background and I'm coming up short. Not immediately finding this information is a bit worrisome. Can you provide more background on the team?
pro-trader

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

I´m a bit bored resp. have no real input from chart analyses for trading. As my last purchase on this Okex exchange (it was INT) went quite well, I spent a few coins and purchased LIGHT. No loss that would hurt me, if it turns out to be a scam. As other fellows, I´m skeptical due to the lack of a real promising team (or information about such one) behind it.

Which wallet do you use?
As it´s not an ERC 20 token but comes with its own chain, I need to get a wallet to store it. I could not find anything, someone has an idea?
starskey

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

This is indeed a very interesting project and is under the radar.

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
d4rkc4sm

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

This is a scam coin. Listed team members are stolen or fake. DYOR.
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

"LightChain adopts the world’s first double-layer chain architecture." Nobody wants to be the guinea pig for a centralized Chinese-owned watered-down knockoff of Lightning Network.

Do read and research more into the project. It is nothing to do with lightning network.

There are a lot of China based ICO that has shown to be extremely successful.

Hello,

I've been trying to do research on the team and their background and I'm coming up short. Not immediately finding this information is a bit worrisome. Can you provide more background on the team?
I´m a bit bored resp. have no real input from chart analyses for trading. As my last purchase on this Okex exchange (it was INT) went quite well, I spent a few coins and purchased LIGHT. No loss that would hurt me, if it turns out to be a scam. As other fellows, I´m skeptical due to the lack of a real promising team (or information about such one) behind it.

Which wallet do you use?
As it´s not an ERC 20 token but comes with its own chain, I need to get a wallet to store it. I could not find anything, someone has an idea?

The wallet is still underdeveloped. Do wait for more news/updates by the dev team on a downloadable wallet.

This is a scam coin. Listed team members are stolen or fake. DYOR.

Great to have people doing their own due diligence. We have feedback from the telegram community too about one of the team members. A few things we have checked :
- Currently, the team dont have linkedin.
- The team claimed that the Franklin Weldon mentioned in the telegram group/twitter is a different personnel.

We will do more cross checking with the LightChain team whenever there are more queries by the public. It is not an easy task due to the limitation of the communication channels between China and outside world but we are happy to service the bridge/gaps.
d4rkc4sm

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/JLHaZ4X.png
https://i.imgur.com/J0VtOK3.png
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: