Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think market will pump when exchanges open registration again?  (Read 160 times)
Wanska (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

I've a lot of friends wanting to invest but most of the popular exchanges (like Binance for example) are not allowing new registrations, so it made me think that there are plenty people wishing to get into the market so there is money coming!

What do you think?Is there an existing demand?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:14:08 PM

Well the mere fact that exchanges have to close for new sign ups indicates a huge demand for crypto-currency.

We're in the middle of bitcoins next leg down so all alts move down with it until it pauses again at a lower level.

This latest down leg in BTC comes right on the heels of the fake news about South Korea banning crypto.

I think we will see a massive slingshot move up for alts very soon Smiley
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

in my opinion when exchanges will open again to new clients we will see a new huge bull run, outside is full of people that want to enter in the crypto world attracted by the easy gains, there will be an increase of new capital, probabilly we will go to 1-2 trillions in few weeks. now it's the time to accumulate at cheap prices to sell in the next weeks

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
sandytheguy

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

more exchanges are coming too. so.
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

No, most people found alternative  means. Perhaps specific coins might pump, but not the market as a whole. (For example, bittrex coins or cryptopia coins might see an increase)

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

I think it is just suitable for big exchanges such as binance, because there is no C2C on this exchange, I do not think there is much influence on the market performance.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:32:28 AM

Both binance and cryptopia reopened registration last night I think it was as I register on both.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

Surely there will be great demands and more oportunities will open when market will open again for trading registrants but you'll never know exactly what token will be good to invest in since prices are unstable so i suggest you do some research to choose what token to invest to.
morkriger

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

Of course... it's logic, thinking about this situation with big exchanges restricting new users I guess this is not only for "lack of capacity". There are more "mysterious" reasons for it.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:21:55 AM

nah. by the time they're on an even keel the market will be lower and all of these noobs only want to buy when coins have reached an all time high. i have zero idea why they're doing it the wrong way around but that's their problem.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

nah. by the time they're on an even keel the market will be lower and all of these noobs only want to buy when coins have reached an all time high. i have zero idea why they're doing it the wrong way around but that's their problem.

Live and let live  Grin If you don't care to do your own research then maybe you should not be getting the profits either.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

I've a lot of friends wanting to invest but most of the popular exchanges (like Binance for example) are not allowing new registrations, so it made me think that there are plenty people wishing to get into the market so there is money coming!

What do you think?Is there an existing demand?

That depends on the kind of people wanting to register on those closed exchanges.
Some might only be wanting to get in just to dump a few shitcoins, some might really be one of those crypto-scalpers. You'll never know.
There's also quite a few new upcoming exchanges popping out recently, some even got advanced technological setups like decentralization, better User Interface and other cool stuff, so theres plenty of new places to trade now.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

Surely there will be great demands and more oportunities will open when market will open again for trading registrants but you'll never know exactly what token will be good to invest in since prices are unstable so i suggest you do some research to choose what token to invest to.

They have some good coins that you can trade, But you need some coins that have a low value at first.
And that's true do need some research of the token you need to invest i know it was too risky but need to choose wisely.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:20:41 AM

Binance has reopened, but that is not the point. The key is that the entire cryptocurrency market has recently rose too fast and needs a correction.

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:42:24 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:16:26 AM by 13abyknight

With many renowned exchanges closing registrations for new traders recently, it has been a hard time to find proper exchanges without any problems. This has directly influenced trade volumes of various coins and also is price.

Once registrations reopen and exchanges are back to smooth functioning, its going to be a honeymoon period for majority of coins as trading will come back to normalcy. It's expected from exchanges to take longer off-times for maintenance, to set up features required by the users of the site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: