Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC Canada accepts bitcoin  (Read 414 times)
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

This will increase the user of bitcoin since many may want to try to buy using cryptocurrency. So there is a possibility that bitcoin price will rise with this.
But i dont think of it as effective at the same time, having big transaction fees will be the problem for this if the buyer is not using the same wallet of the shop.
But if they use the same wallet as what the shop is using then it will be free from transaction fees and will have instant transaction.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nheychan

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

That would be great if it is true.  Grin because my older brother is currently living there. I am hoping this news is true. Cheesy And I am hoping that fastfood chains here in the Philippines will do the same too. Lol
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

Its such a good news for us especially in the canadians who can afford to use the bitcoin as a payment system in KFC.Atleast they used btc as a payment in foodchain,its good to hear that every establishments accepts it and they are open minded in cryptocurrency.
batang_bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

very good news, vote 5 star for KFC Canada. hope bitcoin will be accepted more in normal commercial daily
Wait for other past food chains that will follow what KFC has done. This is just the start of the bitcoin revolution and acceptance for our favorite meal and dish.

After looking at their past tweets, it definitely looks like they're doing it for the publicity. It's pretty much like KFC Canada is using bitcoin shills that are being used by normies. Not saying it's bad though, any publicity is good publicity.
Yeah as long as it bitcoin will be publicize that will bring good publicity to bitcoin.

Great news. And Microsoft accept bitcoin payments again.
Another positive news! Let's see if others will follow and move positively after announcing they are all good for bitcoin again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

well the adoption of bitcoin has been happening in a lot of places online or offline by a wide variety of merchants and services for a very long time. specially last year that bitcoin's popularity grow a lot and most of the FUDs about bitcoin went down the drain when Japan mass adopted bitcoin.

but sadly in the past couple of months it has become impossible to use bitcoin for any kind of payment and that has effectively put an stop to this adoption. I am surprised to see this here because of it. hopefully we can soon get back on track and start seeing some lower fees before the adoption stops completely or they drop it.

Only Bitcoin
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

is this true? wow, very impressive, today i get more than 5 store information that receive payment with bitcoin. is this a sign that bitcoin in the future will be bright.? what about transaction costs?

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

wow, good news I hope with this news Bitcoin prices could be better and added increased. we wait for the next good news
xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

This is a very good news, and now bitcoin has gradually been accepted by all countries and used in daily life in various countries, which will be conducive to the promotion of bitcoin.
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

This is an interesting move, companies like KFC if they start accepting BTC, the value will go higher Smiley
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Accepting bitcoin is certainly good news, but the btc transfer fee is too expensive to pay for KFC, and I might be reluctant to eat an expensive burger. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
uylvlprx

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

this will be very interesting, I hope for the future all kfc outlets all over the country are also willing to accept payment through btc, this will be an innovation for bitcoin in the future  Grin
I'm looking forward to that scene, which will let more people know bitcoin.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

Wow, it's the positive news for all of bitcoin holders and I think which country banned bitcoin they will realize now. If KFC will accept bitcoin I think bitcoin price will increased again. Already many persons are thinking bitcoin as a positively.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

gaming industry is becoming an idol of investors because of the huge number of gaming industries that have managed to get ROI with a shorter time and its ecosystem is also easier to set up and a clear target market
Feduk

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

I saw one café, that accept bitcoins. Prices was extremely high.
That's because of bitcoin volatility maybe, or they think of bitcoin holders as rich people.
Good news, anyway.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

They know how to take advantage of the current market. Even if people don't buy the bucket using Bitcoin, they still have gain a lot of attention, so I call it a smart move

The best is yet to come!
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

KFC marketing department came up well. The ability to make good advertising on a topic that is popular with art.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

This will increase the user of bitcoin since many may want to try to buy using cryptocurrency. So there is a possibility that bitcoin price will rise with this.
But i dont think of it as effective at the same time, having big transaction fees will be the problem for this if the buyer is not using the same wallet of the shop.
But if they use the same wallet as what the shop is using then it will be free from transaction fees and will have instant transaction.
That was expected and everyone they knew about it because MacDonald is also trying to accept bitcoin last year there was some rich countries who accept bitcoin and some of them they were a plan to join this year so it’s a very great news that they accept bitcoin and I’m sure this year a lot of more food channels will accept bitcoin because bitcoin is now a need of every one and if someone want to bring changes in his finance so he must join bitcoin.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

Good move KFC came forward in tempting offers for bitcoin enthusiasts next is Mac Donalds and Pizza hut and Domino pizza should accept bitcoin
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

Great news, it seems that there's a lot more news about companies accepting Bitcoin payments.
On the other hand, some are also dropping it, I'm still sad that Steam decided to drop it. Hope they will enable it again once the scaling issues are solved.

Too bad it's just KFC Canada though...

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

LOL I wonder how some one will pay for one burger and pay fee in bitcoins. Fee will be like 100 burgers price lol.
In addition, that the commission will be as a hundred hamburgers, and wait for confirmation of the transaction will take several days. How can it be possible on such terms to pay for small-value purchases in bitcoin?
     However, it should be recognized that Canada is a very friendly country in relation to the crypto currency and especially the mining of bitcoin, providing its territory for foreign miners.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: