Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do with my Bitcoins? I have 420 BTC.  (Read 95 times)
AnzarRS (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:49:57 AM

What should I do with my Bitcoins? I have 420 BTC.
dindasulis

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:04:57 AM

you can Sell on an exchange, Purchase goods/services from those that accept, or just  withdraw 35% of it, hodl another 30% of it, and with the rest of 35% use it to trade or invest in rising alt coins to make more money. in my opinion Electroneum, Ripple and Omega 1 are great choice and will likely take a substantial portion of the market due to their great concepts and solid teams.  Stay away from hard drugs, use common sense and find purpose in life, don’t chase pleasure, but chase the feeling of accomplishments.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:09:56 AM

Depends where you're at in life really.. What are your current circumstances? It would be a lot easier to answer this with some more knowledge. Also, pics or it didn't happen.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

Wow you have a lot of bitcoins all i can say is that it really depends on you in your current situation.You can invest in some altcoins or invest it outside crypto.If you doesnt really need to sell for now maybe you should try to hold it.Every bitcoin or money is a hard earned one but if you have a good heart for the poor or some legitimate charities i just thought if you could share some of it.
In some ways 420 bitcoins are a lot of money if its converted to fiat.Im not saying that you really have to do it because it just really depends on you if you are convenient enough of helping other people as well because in todays times rare are those people who would share those blessing that they owned.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: