Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEFS - CryptopiaFeeShares - Do the math  (Read 11534 times)
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

I've just bought some, I think they're sorting out the problems with deposits/withdrawals/listings and should do very well in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sillyrichard

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:05:52 AM

Taking into account the great interest in dividend coins, I am surprised how discussion on CEFS is almost nonexisting. I think there are very few projects/coins/tokens that share this few information on what is going on. Nothing official seems to be available on CEFS, only one topic on Cryptopia about it. So many red flags yet still I love the idea if I just did not have to worry whether they pay the next dividend or not. Does anyone still hold these extremely risky things? I opened a small position just so to see what happens during the next 12 months.

Btw, the CEFS calculator says that with the current price and volume the yearly ROI is around 12 %. Can this really be the case, considering that the volume seems to be currently around 20 million USD per day?

Yes it will be 12% if Cryptopia stays at 20 million a day, but this shit exchange is going down so hard.   I purchased CEFS at 4k... dividend is least of my concern at the moment. 
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

The key is customer service and user experience and it seems cryptopia ois struggling. Why would you use them when you can use binance?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Taking into account the great interest in dividend coins, I am surprised how discussion on CEFS is almost nonexisting. I think there are very few projects/coins/tokens that share this few information on what is going on. Nothing official seems to be available on CEFS, only one topic on Cryptopia about it. So many red flags yet still I love the idea if I just did not have to worry whether they pay the next dividend or not. Does anyone still hold these extremely risky things? I opened a small position just so to see what happens during the next 12 months.

Btw, the CEFS calculator says that with the current price and volume the yearly ROI is around 12 %. Can this really be the case, considering that the volume seems to be currently around 20 million USD per day?

Yes it will be 12% if Cryptopia stays at 20 million a day, but this shit exchange is going down so hard.   I purchased CEFS at 4k... dividend is least of my concern at the moment. 

12% annual ROI is crazy small taking into consideration we are in extremely risky crypto environment. I would expect 30% to even consider such investment. I had 25% annual in S&P500! Where are top worlds tech firms.. why want 12% at cryptopia with very unsure future? (not saying I dont trust exchange, I use them and like them, but you got the point)
pircklr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

Yes it will be 12% if Cryptopia stays at 20 million a day, but this shit exchange is going down so hard.   I purchased CEFS at 4k... dividend is least of my concern at the moment.  

12% annual ROI is crazy small taking into consideration we are in extremely risky crypto environment. I would expect 30% to even consider such investment. I had 25% annual in S&P500! Where are top worlds tech firms.. why want 12% at cryptopia with very unsure future? (not saying I dont trust exchange, I use them and like them, but you got the point)

I personally expect the crypto markets to have another bull run sooner or later, so once that happens, I believe there is a good chance to get your dividend value multiplied. At that moment, that 12 % could be for example 36 % of your original investment. Possibly at that moment also the value of CEFS will increase. Finally, there is a good chance that the crypto markets are still increasing in volume, so the current dividend may well increase in future. For these reasons, I have invested in projects like NEO, COSS, BCO and KCS, and own only a small piece of CEFS since there are no guarantee, the dividend will be shared also in the future.

The reason I also like market crashes is that the number of coins traded (volume in coins, not in value) increases (while the overall volume is USD probably decreases). This way dividend coins provide higher amount of those worthless coins that will gain value during the next bull run.

Finally, I personally believe that during the next five years, the value of crypto currencies will be higher than the current value at some point, while I would not be surprised if S&P500 is already near the top...
veecryptos

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

The real profits in crypto are made by trading. Things like CEFS must be acquired during ICOs else you just get pennies and it ain't worth risking your capital.

I do cover the most interesting coins on my blog, for example http://www.altcointrend.com/tag/mnx/ - where you can get 250% annual return (passive). Too good to be true? See for yourself.
mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:12:45 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 04:57:57 PM by mrsray

so just buy it and hold it in cryptopia, thats it!

Do you have to buy 1 CEFS or is it possible to buy a fraction? like 0.1 0.5 etc

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2487

No need to buy a whole CEFS to get the bonus, same proportion of bonus will send to your account.

Ok.
Do you need to store it on cryptopia as well to receive the "dividend" ?

Yes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
unsaid90

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

is there anything new to say about CEFS? Where's the discussion around it ? I understand there's just not much to speak of during this bear market, the volumes are relatively low on all exchanges, let alone cryptopia, but still... Where are we heading ?
Yazanarki

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

I have been around Crypto since 2011 and I've seen the good, bad, and pathetic. First, Cryptopia has made me more money than Binance, Bter, and even coinbase.   Binance has turned into a churning machine run by boys and for the life of me, I cannot make a long term profit without staying up all hours trying to find patterns. I win some lose some but do not trust them. Why? They are holding a large share of my btw and claim I did not put my memo number. When I show them proof and explain that the same transaction a few minutes earlier was deposited, they always come back to send us a picture and video, simple logic isn't there. I lost faith in Chinese exchanges after the bter fiasco. They held my bitcoin hostage while they tried to skirt around government regs. I bought a coin on Cryptopia that no one ever listed and that coin made me an unbelievable return. If the lads at Cryptopia were unethical, they could have claimed they were hacked and walked off with millions. They are honest, ethical and straightforward. They do not put up with bs and they do not scam. They are what crypto and the blockchain were supposed to be, not the crooked ICO's that have drained away millions and tarnished Crypto. I long for the days when honesty and integrity were more important than the volume an exchange has per day(btw,  Cryptopia doesn't lie, the rest not so sure.
MrTR3

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

please donate to my worthy cause !

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:46:44 AM

CEFS on the UP ! Cheesy

any thoughts on the value ATM ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: