Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:44:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What You Think Of DeepOnion?  (Read 327 times)
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

i personally like deeponion, its based on the tor network and has great features like deepvault, deepsend and many awesome features that will be released in upcoming months. it's just 6 months old project and it has touched 20$ mark! so it's surely going to hit 100$ this year! Have you in invested it?

I own a lot as I was in their signature airdrop.
Onion is strong as community, not as technical benefits. Price is going up because the community is making a huge hype around and people are buying just because of this.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

deeponion is good for long term investment I read their roadmap and it seems promising, surely it will increase the price of deeponion someday, only 2 exchanges listed their coin yet.

Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

I dont do  research for deeponion yet so i am not pretty if its good or not.
However, i read any of member post said that deeponion has high security and active developer team. I think this token is good enough because developer team also very important.
webminati

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

I read their deepvault tech and saw their community.

Community driven projects always gain value and here we are $3 to $17 in matter of 30 days Smiley

Everything is fast in crypto Smiley
Stakies

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

never head about them . maybe ... coz i ever heard about torcoin . onionbecoin . all the name same like that . and the concept different but the result its the same . hope the coin you mean . not like tough .
Helixix008

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

I like deeponion. It uses tor browser and the market price of it is high. The deep onion project is great.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

i personally like deeponion, its based on the tor network and has great features like deepvault, deepsend and many awesome features that will be released in upcoming months. it's just 6 months old project and it has touched 20$ mark! so it's surely going to hit 100$ this year! Have you in invested it?

Deeponion - > Shit.

Everybody knows that, and their wallet is VERY RISKY, you can not hold all your coins on Onions, specially if you are using them to use the real "tor" and browse the darknet, you can easily touch a malware link and they are going to steal your onions.

That is why i do not like desktop wallets, and that is the reason of why i will never use an altcoin that my ledger doesn't support.

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

Deeponion might be a good coin, but it is only good for those who have been participating on their airdrop, they got more than 500 onions per week, and that is not fair, if they dump them all, the price will be dead.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

When I found out about this coin, it could only be bought on one exchange.
On which they did not want to register for a long time, and then it was closed altogether.
The desire immediately disappeared.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

ronyfastlife

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Definitely, it is one of the best choice for long-term investment. it has strong and big community . I bought some when it was below 1$ and still holding it and will hodl for long term. surely it has a great future.
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

yah in a few week deeponion getting price so high. maybe this coin can be rival for bitcoin right now. but remember deeponion is new coin maybe i can't trusted much on this coin. to risk for invest but once again is a good coin so promises i think i need some money to invest deeponion right now.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

It is a great coin and having so much potential hidden in it.

From my opinion, it is perfect privacy coin and it's undervalued.

They have good marketing and are pretty high in all exchanges/forums, this and the project solidity makes it a good deal...
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

Is the current price a correction? I bought in at $3 higher than it is a number of days now. I only read very promising reviews on DeepOnion but all I see in my portfolio is a negative balance. Since I'm a beginning crypto investor (noob) I wondered, are there any of you who experience the same? How do you think DeepOnion will grow and what factors does this depend on?
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

DeepOnion is an anonymous coin, designed to be untraceable. There are so many markets which this appeals to. In months DeepOnion has created one the largest threads on Bitcointalk, and has established what I believe to be the most active and popular forum dedicated to an altcoin. I certainly believe DeepOnion is possible of a $1 Billion market cap over the next 12 months, about $45 per coin.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

This currency showed good growth at last half a month. Few days ago DeepOnion failed in some extent. But I don’t think that this is a problem. A lot of currencies fall at the first decade of January.
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

I honestly reckon its got a great chance of staying around for a long time due to the way its ran and the community its got, i think tho there will be huge swings due to the airdrops and folks dumping specially if it rises to fast in price
rh154c0d3

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

wow, some legend and hero members said it as a shit. so i think it'll better if we believe them. seems like only the bounty hunters of DeepOnion who said good thing about DeepOnion.  Grin
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

DeepOnion has a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive both YUPS and Onion for your feedback. Click on the link below to join!

http://bit.ly/2piRw9V

weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

DeepOnion now is a good opportunity for us to take positions, the price is in the period of undervalued, may soon and it has been developed, but it represents the technology is advanced, mature, and the development team, dedication to promote capability is strong, if want to invest in encryption currency this year and next will give priority to the onion
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

I think there are already many good BIG coins like ZCASH, MONERO and also VERGE that are very secure and anonymous... personally I don't need another coin such like this...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: