Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Group with best tipster  (Read 367 times)
acc_bet_verified (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:52:41 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 08:40:25 AM by acc_bet_verified

deleted
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

Do you have anything as proof that can prove your claims? You are saying you can provide access to top tipster but haven't posted anything like your past tips history and win/loss ratio.

I will suggest all other to not send anything to OP over telegram, ask him to show proof that he/she have relation with tipsters.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

Do you have anything as proof that can prove your claims? You are saying you can provide access to top tipster but haven't posted anything like your past tips history and win/loss ratio.

I will suggest all other to not send anything to OP over telegram, ask him to show proof that he/she have relation with tipsters.
When someone do plan to post on these kind of service it would really be always appealing if it would be tied up always with proofs or past bets with a good winning history so that public would able to see that it would really be worthy to join up the group not just like saying that they are good and could give profits regarding on those tips and not only that you would need to pay upfront for you to have access.No one will surely dive on this one.

acc_bet_verified (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:26:44 AM

Oh Sorry. I didn't know that. 3 days for free to check if everything works good Smiley Groups requires telegrams, cause picks are in telegrams channel.
Squad: Komso, Ninibet, Sportsinsider, MAsseria, Dedi, Betbarbaros, Sparks, Kaizen, Australia and Immamolero.
vxtu2222

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:22:37 PM

Hi, I want to try for three days, please PM me.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

So would this be available to people that live in other parts of the world besides the U.K.? I noticed the payments for the monthly is in euro's and nothing else like dollars for example. I might have missed it but where is this 3 day trial option found.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

You should first give out free tips before you ask people to blindly register and pay for your subscription fee. What if your tipsters are all newbs and they give out shitty tips? Show what's your worth and that is the time you should consider even asking for payments. The best is to post your tips here on your thread ahead of time, so people can verify your bets if they are worth the money.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:31:33 PM

I would recommend some vouch copies for trusted members before trying to sell your services. Without any kind of posted a betting history how are we to know if paying the €20 is even worth it? If you can provide proof on your win loss ratio I think you will have a lot better luck gathering of customers. That’s one good thing about sports predictors around here is when they’re good people follow them.
CntryBoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:36:28 PM

I would recommend some vouch copies for trusted members before trying to sell your services. Without any kind of posted a betting history how are we to know if paying the €20 is even worth it? If you can provide proof on your win loss ratio I think you will have a lot better luck gathering of customers. That’s one good thing about sports predictors around here is when they’re good people follow them.

Very good point here.  If this is a true claim, 20 Euro for this type of service is a pretty good price.  But as mentioned, having vouches from known and respected members goes a long way.  Also, there are already a few places where service plays are posted by members and can be accessed at no charge by other members for free.
bobix

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

Join us in Fair Play betting group.
We provide access for many good tipsters from blogabet.com, betrush.com and tipstertube.com.
One month subscription only for 25 euro.
or acc.bet.verify@gmail.com

It is disgusting that you make money on other people's hard work by sharing their tips. An admin here should remove this whole topic. Shame on you!
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:37:53 AM

I think you need to read the post clearly because he has clearly mentioned that those tips are not from him but he is just providing access to other tipster services. Most likely he has subscribed those paid channels and now selling same tips to others.

I think if you're interested then subscribe to the original tips provider instead of going through with middleman.
djixj

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

Join us in Fair Play betting group.
We provide access for many good tipsters from blogabet.com, betrush.com and tipstertube.com.
One month subscription only for 25 euro.
or acc.bet.verify@gmail.com

It is disgusting that you make money on other people's hard work by sharing their tips. An admin here should remove this whole topic. Shame on you!

I have sent an email to OP if he share with me some winning tips, will let everyone know.
bobix

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

As a seasoned punter I am totally against these activities. The tipsters - who OP pays the subscription fee to - work hard to watch and analyze the matches, statistics, etc. These people deserve to get the subscription fee from each and every punter who play their picks. What OP does is "illegal" and I really hope he will be caught sometime in the - hopefully near - future and banned from the aforementioned websites.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: