Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What reply did you get when you were trying to get someone involved in Cryptos?  (Read 322 times)
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Scared responses, most are paranoid of losing their investments, but the irony of it all is that we end up wasting our sacred money on a lot of irrelevant things. it would make good if you rather risk such money on an investment.
Some people are just too attached to money and they can't see that it takes money to spend money. Well...at least real money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

Most people find it difficult to grab the concept,  some think it scam or a possibility scheme  and other are open to new opportunities, different response from people.
Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

Scared responses, most are paranoid of losing their investments, but the irony of it all is that we end up wasting our sacred money on a lot of irrelevant things. it would make good if you rather risk such money on an investment.
Some people are just too attached to money and they can't see that it takes money to spend money. Well...at least real money.

I totally agree with you!
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

Most people find it difficult to grab the concept,  some think it scam or a possibility scheme  and other are open to new opportunities, different response from people.

There's so many opinions on the subject indeed.
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

It is funny, but most people think that it is a pyramidal scam with no control from the government. People around me think like this. Someone prefers
to play lotteries than to put money on crypto, because he thinks that crypto is a big bubble and it is going to crash. They just follow what the
newspapers/bankers are saying.

I think the winning chance is a lot higher when investing in cryptocurrencies,not lottery tickets lol Grin
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

I tried to get one of my family members onboard back in 2013,
but they refused and said that im getting myself involved in an internet scam,and that i should stay away,and probably i'm going to lose all my money...  Grin

What's the story when you were trying to get someone into Cryptocurrencies? If they refused,what was their objection why they don't wan't to have anything to do with Cryptos?
Or what ridicilous response did you get?

Whenever I ask people to start investing on crypto currency all they ask is if it is legit, how much ROI do they get in short term, and many useless questions. Some of my friends kept asking me when I told them I have earned a lot of money through cryptocurrency, but it seems that they have no courage to do it too. Well, it's not my loss if they don't want to get in.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

When I've told them that I'm investing, they've started laughing at me. Then when we've discussed it they were very skeptical but they refused to invest. In the end of the 90s, the stock market in our country was booming, everyone was involved and later in September 1999 the market collapsed and people lost all their money. 7 years before,it has happenes again, people lost the money they've invested in goverment bonds. They have lost their faith completely in investing.
Young people who didn't live in these days invest in cryptos.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

but they refused and said that im getting myself involved in an internet scam,and that i should stay away,and probably i'm going to lose all my money...  Grin

What's the story when you were trying to get someone into Cryptocurrencies? If they refused,what was their objection why they don't wan't to have anything to do with Cryptos?

Most of the people that i wanted to get involved in crypto laughed at me,now i am laughing to them while showing my new car,house and my fiats.

Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

but they refused and said that im getting myself involved in an internet scam,and that i should stay away,and probably i'm going to lose all my money...  Grin

Most of the people that i wanted to get involved in crypto laughed at me,now i am laughing to them while showing my new car,house and my fiats.

Good to hear that you're doing well!  Smiley
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

The answer I've had the most from 40+ people is "It's not real because it's not physical". Watching their faces while I explain them how their Euros and Dollars do not represent any physical value except than the paper and ink is pretty fun to watch.

loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

In fact, a lot of my friends do not trust my kind of activity. But especially "amazing" my parents' reaction: when I start to explain them something about the crypto sphere they silently smile and exchanged glances and wait until I finish. Smiley
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

My opinion, to offer, but if a person does not want, do not force. Everyone chooses himself work for the soul and opportunities.  And if a person does not like the work, then it will be done poorly.

BTcSD

Activity: 110

LoveMe

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

i learned from experience not to tell any person even closed friend when convinced to do something so i enter digital markets without further comments .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

Back then the people i tried to get involved in cryptocurrencies were laughing at me and warned me that this is like an old fashioned ponzi scheme,but last year after i got my new house and car they were amazed to what i have achieved with cryptocurrencies.Now that they are convinced they want me to teach them how to trade and to pick up good coins.

p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

I told my friend about this and after a while he asked me to teach him how to make money using crypto currency. Now we share with each other the successes and strategies of earnings.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

all times good reply i have,yestarday told my friend about crypto and he invest small amount of money :DFriend say i spend the money to lotery or i can spend to crypto more % to get reward :Dand before i try to speak about crypto with guys they dont get bad reply about this case...more people now know its real to get some money with crypto...

Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

I told my friend about this and after a while he asked me to teach him how to make money using crypto currency. Now we share with each other the successes and strategies of earnings.

It's nice to hear that you have succeeded and that you're sharing your success with your mate!
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

I have gotten every negative reply possible.  Most of them think it is a scam and don't understand where the money comes from.  Others quote anybody else that is negative.  Luckily I have a personal friend that has made millions so I always use him as an example.

They tend to think that you're talking shit when you tell them about your mate who has made millions, I'm sure of it! Cheesy  But yea,overall responses are negative indeed.
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

all times good reply i have,yestarday told my friend about crypto and he invest small amount of money :DFriend say i spend the money to lotery or i can spend to crypto more % to get reward :Dand before i try to speak about crypto with guys they dont get bad reply about this case...more people now know its real to get some money with crypto...

I think it is a lot wiser to put money in Cryptos and not lottery tickets Cheesy
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

Well, i got involved into crypto through a friend from work and found the idea behind BTC, blockchain, and the possibilities very intriguing. Also, the "entry fee" was not that high way back and it was just some playing around with a strange computer coin. When i started to tell people about BTC, most were just not interested and said it was "nerd stuff" and will never be worth anything (Well, look at us now Grin). But as soon as the media started reporting, those same people came back to me asking about this crypto stuff i told them about a while ago.And now most of them are invested in crypto themselfes.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: