Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the worst thing did you did in crypto world?  (Read 1477 times)
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

The worst experience for me was that I kept all my funds and altcoins on exchange.. Sad Sad This was a tought lesson so I will never do it again.
This should be warning for all of you not to keep coins and funds on exchanges.

Many of you remember Cryptsy. The owner cashed all funds and disappeared.. Sad story.

Hope he will come to justice soon.

There is probably nothing worst than losing your money for the actions of someone else, losing your money by your own decisions is already bad enough but when you are not totally at fault and someone scammed you or just stole your coins as if it was your case, then it can be really hard to overcome that because some will assume an attitude of why bother anymore trying to increase my cryptocurrency holdings when someone else can steal them so easily.
The fact is that no one can not have any legal responsibility, because the crypto currency in most countries is legalized. So no one can blame anyone for anything. The fact of fraud in one direction or the other must be proven.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

The worst thing I did was sell tokens when prices started to rise but a few days later the price started up higher and not selling when the price went up but a few days later the price was so cheap that it did not even make sense.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

The worst experience for me was that I kept all my funds and altcoins on exchange.. Sad Sad This was a tought lesson so I will never do it again.
This should be warning for all of you not to keep coins and funds on exchanges.

Many of you remember Cryptsy. The owner cashed all funds and disappeared.. Sad story.

Hope he will come to justice soon.

There is probably nothing worst than losing your money for the actions of someone else, losing your money by your own decisions is already bad enough but when you are not totally at fault and someone scammed you or just stole your coins as if it was your case, then it can be really hard to overcome that because some will assume an attitude of why bother anymore trying to increase my cryptocurrency holdings when someone else can steal them so easily.
The fact is that no one can not have any legal responsibility, because the crypto currency in most countries is legalized. So no one can blame anyone for anything. The fact of fraud in one direction or the other must be proven.
Stealing is a crime all over the world and the same can be said for fraud, so people can be held legally responsible for stealing your coins or for scamming you, even if cryptocurrencies are not recognized it as currencies we know that at least it is an asset, cryptocurrencies are something that has value even if for a lot of people it doesn't for some it has is it, so when someone steals your property that is a crime that can be punishable by the law.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .
pls give your experience also.....
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The worst thing I did in my crypto experience is that I needed a money so that I sell all my assets in a very low price so that I able to use my earnings just to buy some things that I want only at first. And I do not able to get back all my waste money. Today I am now working hard and learn from that mistake.
I am really sorry for your lose because you did huge mistake and to avoid this kind of mistake I suggest other people not to sell bitcoin at the low price at the time of need it is good to wait and let the price get high then sell. To avoid this kind of situation better if you invest the 90% of your money in bitcoin and let the remaining 10 for the needs of time as whenever you need money you will not have to sell your bitcoin, and it will increase more and more with the passage of time.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:16:39 AM

the worst thing I do in the world of crypto is selling tokens that I can with a very cheap price. I sold my coins too soon because a month after I sold the coins I had the price went up so high.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

The worst thing that I did was to sell my coin before it even progress on the road map. I knew that I needed money that so I was forced to sell my coin. The value of the coin grew twice as it is after 7 months. I should have hodl it but my pride as a man really kicked in that day. I should have asked someone to lend me money then pay them later but I didn't do that. Pride can ruin our decision making sometimes but that is what makes a man.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

the worst thing I do in the world of crypto is selling tokens that I can with a very cheap price. I sold my coins too soon because a month after I sold the coins I had the price went up so high.

When we are new here i think it's a common thing that happens, while i was newbie too in this thing. The token which i buy at very low price then suddenly sold it and after a couple of months. That token increase in it's price then it's just a bad day for me and now i learn to keep some of my tokens and if need money. I will just sell 1/4 of the tokens and hold the remaining.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

The worst of thing that happen to me I can not join as do anything when I first hear about cryptocurrency especially with bitcoin .I regret at time when it comes to hearing about it but I can not manage it have any interest .I also regret at that time when I sell of my bitcoin when it is full time after a lot of time .it is increased again but those who make mistake make us learn .so okay its anyways .with most there's capital I should be able to earn lots of bitcoin than it.but that was the time when I saw that trying out of trading for the first time and I should keep and hold them.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .
I am also a new investor beginning to participate in Bitcoin and have not had much experience but while I am involved the biggest problem I have encountered is that the currency I bought is not rising when I hold it? And I sold to get back the losses.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:31:56 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 07:14:18 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Investing when it was most expensive.
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

I made the same mistake like you and I think this is the worst thing that I did in the crypto world but I don't want to make the same mistake again in the future. I don't want to sell tokens very cheap and I am trying to hold for a long time until I can see the price of the token increase. this mistake makes me learn to become a holder and I know that it's not easy to hold a coin for a long time but I know I can learn about this.
commlinx

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

I think before doing i believe i want to induce some recommendation from varied folks teams and afterwards i want to visualize the most effective one I take a goose at the factor all around thus it's smart lord that up to currently I did not rehearsed any most perceptibly awful factor concerning bitcoin or the foremost passing awful factor. for every one it's vital to be ready to cite things with companions’ relatives and master of that things.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

What to say about this question! There are so many worst things I have done in the crypto since I have come into it. Not buying the bitcoin in initial stages of my presence and when I started understanding the whole concept then it was really really late to enter into this market. In my time the ICO projects that were launched were the best one of all time and today all of them are trading over 100 bucks and it feels bad when I see them because I have seen them when they were around couple of dollars prices. Could have grabbed millions by now and here I am crying to death today. However I have learned my lessons already but feel that its already too late as there not much good coins or projects these days which could be worth something in future.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

worst thing i did on crypto is investing on scam site , and i did it twice
i really regret about it because i sell coin called "XRB" into btc , and then that coin is up to the moon
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

I was addicted to gambling in the past and before knowing bitcoins I used to gamble with fiat on sports by having third party involved in it but when I came to know that I can gamble with bitcoins without disclosing my identity it took my gambling addiction to next level and started to gamble daily by sitting at home without any hassle and I lost many bitcoins in it and that I am regretting till date if I would have saved those coins for now then I would be a super rich guy at this stage.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

The worst thing I had experience in cryptoworld was investing in an ico that turns out a scam after all. Also investing in hyips all of my money was lose. Those were the days that I did in crypto without having an investigation if legit.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

my worst experience is to panic sell as the price starts to rise, and after I sell it a few days later the price goes up drastically, it's very painful and now I start to be patient to maintain my token and wait when the rate is good
I can relate to you mate,I also done that before to be one of the panic seller watched how the value goes up and had a very big difference when I sell it that's what we earned for being a panic seller but now I learned my lesson so I keep holding.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

The worst thing I did was that I invested some of my BTC on a few less known altcoins. These altcoins became worthless in a few months, and I lost my entire investment as a result of that. Anyway, I learnt a lesson from this experience.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

I was addicted to gambling in the past and before knowing bitcoins I used to gamble with fiat on sports by having third party involved in it but when I came to know that I can gamble with bitcoins without disclosing my identity it took my gambling addiction to next level and started to gamble daily by sitting at home without any hassle and I lost many bitcoins in it and that I am regretting till date if I would have saved those coins for now then I would be a super rich guy at this stage.
It's a bad thing that people often do, they think gambling is a common thing. But the fact is that many people experience a very bad life when they start gambling. I am very acquainted with the person who experienced the ruin of his life when he decided to play gambling. He told me that the biggest difficulty is to stop playing gambling. Because that is felt when they lose in some time then they will continue to try again to get the victory. Yet victory or profit is impossible to predict. Just imagine when we just hope to luck then it will not be able to help us at all. We just hope without any real thing happening in helping our lives. Gambling only makes things worse.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

I invest a huge amount of bitcoins when the price is still at $19k dollar and now i am losing a huge amount of profit because it was down to $10k dollars, that was the dumbest thing i ever made when i am not knowledgeable about the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: