Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the worst thing did you did in crypto world?  (Read 1477 times)
0k0l0g

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:36 PM

I spent my bitcoins way back in the day because I only "had a few" and didn't think it would ever be worth much. boyyyyyy do I regret that.  Undecided Terrible! I also forgot my password details for a small account once, not ideal to say the least.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .
pls give your experience also.....
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
My worst mistake was not selling my bitcoin at 20000 and then buy it again at 6000 if I did that I could have tripled my bitcoin and while I do not have a quantity that many will consider to be big, tripling my money that way it would have been incredible, in fact I could dedicate myself fully to earn bitcoin but I didn't did it as such I still need to find a way to earn more bitcoin.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

I decided to hodl(not to sell at the highest point) a number of alts...Don't know what to do now. I think I have just to believe that market will restore to winter point at least...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .
pls give your experience also.....
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The worst I ever do in the crypto world is that I sold my spectre tokens with low price and I can't see that spectre tokens is really higher than before that's why if I want to hold my tokens I will make sure that I am updated with every increase and decrease of my tokens so that I can earned big profit.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

Hm.. where to start, sold 10 bitcoins for 900 dollars each, sold 120 eth, when 120 eth = 1 bitcoin, exchanged 50 ltc to 0.1 btc (and lost it later at dice). Started loaning to people, get scammed on 3 bitcoins, 1,500,000 dogecoins and around 25 litecoins. (it was on gambling sites). By the way, sold some m of dogecoins, when 1,000,000 DOGE = 0.4 BTC (~300$). And last my mistake was, when I invested in bosoin (bought for 0.9$/BOS), now they worth ~0.15$.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:39 AM

Not showing patience and sell my old bitcoins in panic. I just heard a news bitcoin start increasing so without losing any time i buy some bitcoins and store them in my wallet. Unfortunately some fork destroy the price  i become panic and sell my all BTC. But no worries now i learn from my mistake. Now i always show patience and do not panic sell.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Not showing patience and sell my old bitcoins in panic. I just heard a news bitcoin start increasing so without losing any time i buy some bitcoins and store them in my wallet. Unfortunately some fork destroy the price  i become panic and sell my all BTC. But no worries now i learn from my mistake. Now i always show patience and do not panic sell.
We all make mistakes that is an inevitable part of life and it is never nice to have to learn a lesson and suffer a very high cost because of it but it is even worse to not learn anything from it and by the looks of it, it seems you have learn from your mistakes now that you have done so you have a real chance to make a lot of money with bitcoin since the price is nowhere near to reach its full potential.
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

I think before doing i believe i want to induce some recommendation from numerous individuals teams and after i want to visualize the most effective one I take a goose at the factor all around therefore it's sensible lord that up to currently I did not rehearsed any most perceptibly awful factor regarding bitcoin or the foremost extremely awful factor. for every one it's necessary to be able to observe things with companions’ relatives and master of that things.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

Not showing patience and sell my old bitcoins in panic. I just heard a news bitcoin start increasing so without losing any time i buy some bitcoins and store them in my wallet. Unfortunately some fork destroy the price  i become panic and sell my all BTC. But no worries now i learn from my mistake. Now i always show patience and do not panic sell.
nice experience. I have also done the same thing, it happens because of the issue globally and finally panic sell. but i consider it reasonable because i am still in process of learning trading
tiga huruf

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

I let my 9.3 BTC disappear because I put it in a market and wait for the best price, but my bad luck. the market suddenly closes and my BTC disappears. so pathetic
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

The worst decision i ever made and i dont want to do it again, 2016 early that year I invested my 5BTC to altcoins and didn't realize it was a bearish month, i was so depressed on what happened in the market that time and feel panic with that, i was a beginner and i didn't stop my feeling and sell all my coins at very low price.
I ended up with 1.+++ bitcoin that time and then bitcoin fall so much and i exchange my BTC with FIAT! worst ever!
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

Research on Bitcoin from 2015. I also worked and collected Bitcoin. But I lost patience with Bitcoin. I changed the Bitcoin that I got at that time to get cash. Well just a little bit to buy some electronics that I am. Then, I sell my account at the price of a meal at the store. With that mistake, now I have to start over again. Extremely depressed about my decision.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

the worst thing that happened to me was getting stuck investing some money for a newly emerging altcoin type and to date the altcoin value is always at its lowest point. believe it or not on the type of altcoin it will increase in value in the future, I must hold it in the long term so that the money that has been invested can return more than the capital that I spend.
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:46:28 AM

I think it's unhealthy to analyze things as if they were the worst thing you did.  If you look at things that way, nearly everyone who is involved in crypto has lost overall because they didn't buy bitcoin in the beginning when it cost nothing.  Analyze your successes instead, whatever gains you had.  Don't ignore the fact you had losses of course, but don't focus on it so heavily that you view it so negatively.  It's a learning experience after all.
Maestro75

Activity: 1904
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

I'm holding the worst coin that never going up and its too late that I found that coin is abandoned no update from the dev no planning their coin for the future, I loss money for that shittycoin, its ok lesson learned.
I am also holding one of the world's worthless coins, Dogecoin. I have been holding around 10,000 of this shitcoin for almost a year now. That is a regret I have and I can't sell off now. Also, my naivety allowed me to be scammed by some bitcoin doubling sites where I thought I could increase my earnings. I look at all that now with regrets.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

The worst thing I did was that I invested some of my BTC on a few less known altcoins. These altcoins became worthless in a few months, and I lost my entire investment as a result of that. Anyway, I learnt a lesson from this experience.
You should know that not all coins are worthed to be invested dude. And you should know that there are hundreds of altcoins that keep coming. That means there are many shitcoins present. And if you're not good at picking coins then what you'll get is a loss. You should know that many of them only live for fundraising and then escape, or once the pump then dies, be careful with such coins. If you want to invest safely. Then buy potential and famous coins such as ETH, Dash, LTC, etc
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

the bad thing I ever did in the world of crypto is to panic sell when prices fall. I was so panicked that I did not think that prices would rise again. it is a very rewarding experience.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

the bad thing I ever did in the world of crypto is to panic sell when prices fall. I was so panicked that I did not think that prices would rise again. it is a very rewarding experience.

I have this experience too in the first time I join in the crypto. I thought that I can sell at that price but unfortunately, the price is getting down even down more than the price I bought. so I become panic and make an instant sell without thinking that is just a temporary correction. and after I get my funds back, I realize that the price is starting to higher and back to the price before and slowly, it's increasing more higher. that time, I really sad because I think I lost much satoshi and from that time, I am trying to not panic if this happens again.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

The worst thing ever I did in crypto is not careful when sending bitcoin, it happened in the past year, when withdraw I copy the coinbase address strangely when I paste the address changed so 0.65 btc lost, beware of the experience that I experienced because it was done hacker.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

The worst thing i did since i got into crypto is when i never buy bitcoin when it its market price plunged down following China's decision to ban cryptocurrencies. Instead, i bought it at a high price only to find out that it went down all the way.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: