Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is yobit exchange scam?  (Read 525 times)
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

My friend used this exchange a few times, and he also had delays of up to several days. I know that most of the coins on this exchange just dead! I do not advise there to trade!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wtd93

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

I dont mind using yobit. It has a lot of smaller coins that are not listed on any other excahnges.
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

I know there is a problem with YoBit when you are trying to deposit money by Qiwi.
I'm using this exchange for a while and never had any problems. I've already withdrawn some money to another exchange and everything was OK.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

The only problem I had with yobit is forgetting my password,  as a result my withdraw function was blocked for around 8 days. Then I had a countless times deposits and withdraws without any issue

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

Yobit is not really a scam, it just very slow with withdraw....
Others than Bittrex or some other large exchanges, you could find some cap coins there and trade them.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

In my own experience yobit is not a scam.Still paying now the withdrawal and deposit working very well.I dont know how people experience and why they say its scam.My tip,Before doing  deposit  try to read reviews before to start and if 90percent of people saying its not a scsm then its not.
caisa88

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

It's not a scam, but you have to be very careful with some coins because they don't update the wallet, or they are on a wrong chain - so those coins are worthless.
This is one example for now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/#markets

cryptokath19

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

My friend used this exchange a few times, and he also had delays of up to several days. I know that most of the coins on this exchange just dead! I do not advise there to trade!

Yobit exchange is not a scam and as my experience in yobit exchange, my deposit and withdrawal are very fine, sometimes it delay but its only an hour. But before doing trade in yobit, better to do a search if yobit is scam or not. If you experience any problem, just do to create a ticket and then wait for the support to response.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

It's not a scam, but you have to be very careful with some coins because they don't update the wallet, or they are on a wrong chain - so those coins are worthless.
This is one example for now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/#markets
They are not updating the wallet caused by the project just another scam project. The developer just money whore. It will never be updated. There are tons of shitcoin in yobit exchange sites.
A big red flag for those is still trading on yobit exchange site.

Did you remember about trumpcoin, ivankacoin, and other shitcoin on yobit?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: