Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [KIN] KIN from KiK Messenger, thoughts?  (Read 148 times)
ReBelle (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

I was wondering what you guys thoughts were about KIN. From what I'am experiecing, there's an extremely transparant team behind it, with a logic pathway. They are backed by KiK messenger, a mulitnational which build the KIN crypto for their own use. They have already 30 mil. active users in the USA. The idea is to build an 'in-app' marketplace. They ran tests last week and the results are amazing; users who did not typically know crypto's were willing to participate and to earn and spend KIN thoughout the KiK app. They have also partned up with Tencent (China). Mayor point for me it that they already own a platform, in which KIN can and will be integrated. Besides, the team is focused on the product, not on the whole hype thing.

Sources/ interesting links:
http://www.kinecosystem.org/static/files/Kin_Whitepaper_V1_English.pdf
https://medium.com/@tedlivingston/why-we-took-50-million-from-china-s-largest-internet-company-f2515bee9947
https://medium.com/kinfoundation/insights-from-kin-initial-product-launch-441c458a4ece

https://www.reddit.com/r/KinFoundation/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

With 10 trillion coins, your investment will not go much higher.

If you don't care about returns, go ahead and invest in it BUT there are much better prospects out there.

I was once interested on it too...until I saw the coin count.  Look at the market cap now and note that the circulating supply is only 7.56%  LOL
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

They had some issues in their team so the project had some credibility issues from the start, i hope everything will be settled now and the project will be back on track.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

shitty team tbh, just wait for telegram ico
ReBelle (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

With 10 trillion coins, your investment will not go much higher.

If you don't care about returns, go ahead and invest in it BUT there are much better prospects out there.

I was once interested on it too...until I saw the coin count.  Look at the market cap now and note that the circulating supply is only 7.56%  LOL

I understand what you're saying. From my point of view, they need a large marketcap if they want KiK users to use/ buy it. They also plan to export the system to other platforms in the future. Besides, in this case, there is no need to buy/ spend 0.00001 KIN, but can buy/spend 1 KIN; which is easier to use.

Your thoughts?
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

I'd like to know more about this project too. I'll reserve some time to read its white paper and view some notices about it. I saw that it has a huge total supply, a tremendous one. It could be a problem to elevate its prices, but we'll see.

I'll edit this post later, if I do so.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

Kin is a very promising project and the team is also very good. I think Kin is very undervalued right now because it is only available at few exchanges. Also the KIN is backed by a real company with millions of users for it is very safe investment,
sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

Kin is a very promising project and the team is also very good. I think Kin is very undervalued right now because it is only available at few exchanges. Also the KIN is backed by a real company with millions of users for it is very safe investment,

I am agree with you about kin price. İts really undervalued as other lots of coins at these days. But after market comes back good days it will grove up fastly. Also they are changing eth to stealler . This can also effect price imo .
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

Wow, and now Telegram is also looking to get into the market. I think that will be the new kind of ICOs. Companies which have a real life use case, and they use it to expand in new areas!

SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

no, just no - Kik is a terrible app with a terrible reputation for attracting child predators and sexual exploitation - don't you've been warned. they will take your money and run away with it

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: