Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nova Exchange - Started to Implement KYC to Users  (Read 307 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 07:44:33 PM

Deposit and withdrawal is impossible without KYC, I checked.

Great. Can now to be crossed out from my list of usable exchanges.
I sent a ticket to his support, and never get an answer from there. He can ask KYC from me, but they can't answer my question and solve my problems on this platform.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:23:56 PM

Deposit and withdrawal is impossible without KYC, I checked.
Atm, unverified users can't deposit until they completed their profile, but are still able to withdraw up to 500 USD. It would be different ofcourse when the account expires. Refer to the update below.

UPDATE: I have received follow up messages about the expiration of account. The expiration date most likely is the same for all unverified users, but not really sure, so check your inbox to confirm. (Important part of the email was in bold)

IMPORTANT: To Old Friends of Nova Exchange. Verifying personal information. Exception to expire soon.

Dearest Customer,
As we have written to you earlier; over the last few months the accounts of Nova-Old-Friends have been subject to an exception concerning the need to verify personal information. We have begun the necessary process to repeal these exceptions.

You have received this message because your exception concerning account withdrawals expires soon, and a week after that, the account will need a verified account holder in order to trade and deposit.

By popular demand, we extended the withdrawal exception one week so the date of exception expiration is this Sunday, March 24th 2019.

On that day you must have verified your personal information. By dealing with this, you will be able to keep using your account with almost no restrictions whatsoever.

THEN, next, on the Sunday after that, on March 31st 2019, all old Nova accounts held by an unverified customer will be suspended, pending verification of the personal information requested.

You are among our most valued customers. We want to get this process going, so that we can give you the most attention and personal assistance, should you need it.

It is a very good idea to get your information verified right away.
Here is a short video explaining the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqpUSMUIFH4
And here is where to start the verification: https://novaexchange.com/verify

Get in touch if you have any questions.

Team Nova
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: