Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think we are going to have more forks in 2018 than 2017?
Yes - 14 (82.4%)
No - 3 (17.6%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum  (Read 385 times)
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

I think it's safe to say 2018 will be a mostly good year for most altcoins.

There'll probably some crashes, here and there, but eth definitely seems like a safe investment for the year!
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

The 2018 year crypto currency will grow much higher.This will increase altcoins growth.Ethereum will definitely increase from $ 3000-3500 this year.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

exactly, this year is for ethereum, after the big pump of this ethereum last year (2017), eventually this year (2018) is the another owed year for ethereum, because most of the investors are switching in eth and some other projects are creating in eth blockchain so the high demand/favor is in ethereum now. while bitcoin suffering a correction, ethereum is soon to skyrocket to the moon.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

I am very confident about Ether and this year will best for Ether buyers and investors because  Ether will rise more from current level because Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference.And also Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And currently we can see most ICO using Ether platform so Ether have bright future.

CaptainBezique

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

Looked over plenty of information, and was surprised. I did not expect growth of Ether, but now will try on him to earnings money.

pokokeke

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

is this new bitcoin very potential for the future?
because till now still token etherium that is still stable in its movement!
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

I think Ethereum is queen of coin for this year. We can see in the market that the price of ethereum is so high for any time. So, maybe this year is good future for ethereum. I am believe it  Wink

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

Ethereum the most top of altoin, for him will be 2018 very profitable, I read that he can catch up with a bitok if Vitalik vipustit couple of new news on Ethereum, then already would go to growth to him, and but I think all most interesting will begin in March. Grin
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

I though this thread is a poll for 2018 and Ethereum can have many fork this year, Well it turn out like they are just praising Ethereum and becoming number 2 in the rank, But well ETH really took the 2nd rank from ripple when the price pump and investors of ripple didn't expect it at all, And the sudden increase on the market cap of Ethereum was tremendous and I think it is because of the tokens involve in the exchange in the Etherdelta.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

In this year 2018 probably it is the year of ethereum significally increase of value from time to time, i think it is the time we invest in ethereum. I know most of our investor they noticed the increase of ethereum.

callmetonny

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:54 AM

This 2018 seems to be a good year for Ethereum and especially with the upcoming of the EtherZero (ETZ).

What do you think?

https://i.imgur.com/BDt0IoZs.jpg

Haven't read interesting things about ETZ, but ETH keeps growing based on the amount of ICO's using it too.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

I cannot predict things.But I do wish that it will be a great year for everthing.Hoping that ethereum will rise up to its value and not just ethereum but on all altcoins too.And really looking forward to greater projects and campaigns.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

Usually any forks positively influence on price of any altcoin. If there will be more forks, ETH price might go up too.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

This 2018 seems to be a good year for Ethereum and especially with the upcoming of the EtherZero (ETZ).

What do you think?

Do put knkw anything about the forks yet. The strategy and planning for the forks all dependent upon the developers and with the entry of vitalik into the ether we might just see some goodness in the market rise. It has always been good how vitalik took the things seriously while developing the plans which ate long term and sustaining. With the start of year I’m sure more rigid and at the same time dynamic plans might have released by this fellow.

The ETZ could be good sign for the ether rise and speculation is the only thing that’s playing for it.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

Holding Ethereum is the best way to secure an investment this year. Unlike aiming for an ICO to boom in the market and spending a sum in crowdsale. A build up ICO is less riskier anyway but expect less in return.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

What do you think?

it is very good with etherzero maybe the coher ethereum coin can get etherzero coins for free as a bonus. we can look forward to it and see if etherzero coins can be good in the market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

What do you think?

I know etherium price now is stable but because the bad news about crypto makes it still in bloody.
I feel this crypto has very bad month now and hopely it can stop soon and bloody can stop.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

I believe in the ethereum this 2018 it will rise higher. Ethereum has many investors who support them.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

from the beginning of his appearance I was sure that ethereum would be very valuable later. and this year I believe the ethereum will rise at a very high price
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

I think the token etherium is the king of all sorts of other tokens etherium and if it appears other etherium I think it's just a copycat because the etherium itself has reached its peak point.

I agree with you, ethereum is the peak, but the price is very fluctuating now in the red position.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: