Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2018, 08:42:34 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】⭐EFFECT.AI Decentralized Network for A.I⭐Powered by NEO🔴【Bounty】  (Read 6909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

Guys, you fellows! You are doing serious work, which is in demand by mankind! Artificial intelligence can make a breakthrough!

The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markers

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

My congratulation: over EUR 11 mln raised! It's amazing. Despite bear market condition, Effect.AI ICO could successfully attract significant investor interest! It seems that it shows both the strength of the team and solid prospect of the project.

yrsat

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

Can’t See Tokens in my Wallet
Your EFX will be distributed within 2 weeks of today.

Join the Effect.AI community! You will receive answers to all your questions !.
Telegram: https://t.me/effectai

totholio

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

Simple Liquidity – Fueled by NEO

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

Guys, you fellows! You are doing serious work, which is in demand by mankind! Artificial intelligence can make a breakthrough!

Indeed we have to be patient because the development won't be easy and AI is just in it's first phase, but I'm sure the team is capable of reaching their goals.

andiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:40 PM

It may seem to many that the project has collected little money. I believe that the project showed just an excellent result, in such a fallen cryptomarket. This suggests that the project has great potential.

bitcoin.beda

Merit: 11

DACC.CO - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:17:17 AM

Congratulations to all the Effect.Ai Team,
For only 4 days and with the overall bearish market.
The team raised over €11Million, truly the strong support was given by community, even whats happening in crypto currency.

I am proud to be part in the community and this is the start of the success of Effect.Ai

cupic

Activity: 196

https://cryptosolartech.org

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

Congratulations on the completion of the mobilization of the ICO with EUR 11 million. It looks like the NEO and GAS numbers are not exactly the same as the content posted on the website because the NEO and GAS prices are now below your standard. I hope you have enough money to take the project further. I joined the ICO with 200 NEO. I believe in the future of the project, I believe in EFFECT team.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
nsiman

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:14:09 AM

Awesome Project
yrsat

Activity: 280

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Thanks Effect.AI for one of the best ICO experiences and a great innovative project that is an amazing use case in the blockchain space.

madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

I am really proud being part of this project from the beginning. Effect.ai has completed one of the most successful token sales very recently while some other projects struggles to reach the soft cap by giving extended period for token sales. The team did a great job keeping the community updated about every event. Waiting to know the upcoming steps of the projects. 

Alex_marik

Activity: 224

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:40:44 AM

Congratulations @effectaix ! Most smoothest and well managed ICO I have participated so far , shows the quality of the Team. Only two weeks of lockup shows the confidence of the Team on the Project.

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
StormTurk

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Simple Liquidity - Fueled by NEO

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

I Effect Ai investor and ı used other effect bountys but i newbie for signature and i can not joined signature now Smiley))
Good luck effect ai ,alltime best team .

●●▬▬ Spotcoin: Simple Liquidity. [ICO: MAY 1] ▬▬●● We make Digital Currencies work for Everyone [Fueled by NEO] https://spotcoin.com/
gefander

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

Congratulations on the completion of the mobilization of the ICO with EUR 11 million. It looks like the NEO and GAS numbers are not exactly the same as the content posted on the website because the NEO and GAS prices are now below your standard. I hope you have enough money to take the project further. I joined the ICO with 200 NEO. I believe in the future of the project, I believe in EFFECT team.
This is a good investment my friend, I unfortunately now not was able on objective reasons to invest so much, think in January I would have invested this amount. Congratulations to all participants and team! good goal )

neokripto

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

The organization of the project EFFECT.AI at a sufficiently high level, a well-developed road map and the economy of tokens + artificial intelligence in the service of the detachment, teamwork - all this is the key to success and quality development! Good luck and great achievements!

centr

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Well. The project has a great potential even with the completion of only the first phase. Excluding an intermediary, employees can earn significantly more and receive payments instantly using crypto currency. If successful, this project can provide many real benefits, which we very much support. Wink
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

Your updated Effect.AI account page confirms:

The amount of NEO and/or GAS you contributed during the Effect.AI Token Sale
The amount of EFX (and bonus) tokens you will receive in return
and
The personal NEO address where your EFX tokens will be sent to.
The EFX tokens will be sent out within 12 days to your NEO address.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
totholio

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Great news.

https://t.me/effectai/103996 The release is coming really soon but not in March. This is because of a partnership announcement. This parner will provide a huge batch of requests for the Effect M-Turk prototype. Effect.AI whitelisted people are the only people allowed to work on these tasks... and yes, all tasks are paid in EFX.

Turkoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

120 countries participated. that's very good news. because I think it was important to globalize. it'il be better. I hope it's time for the coins to be dispersed. Cheesy

▄█▄
   ▄████
 ▄████▀
████▀
███
████▄
 ▀████▄
   ▀████
     ▀█▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

█████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄    █████             █████  ████████████████  █████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄
████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄  █████           █████   ████████████████  ████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄
█████████████████▌     ██████████████████  █████         █████                                 ▀▀████▌     █████▀▀    ▀▀█████
            ▀█████    ██████▀      ▀██████  █████       █████                                     ████    ████            ████
             ▐████▌  ▐█████          █████▌  █████     █████                                      ▐███▌  ▐███              ███▌
             ▐████▌  █████▌          ▐█████   █████   █████                                       ▐███▌  ███▌              ▐███
            ▄█████   █████            █████    █████ █████                                        ████   ███▌              ▐███
█████████████████▌   █████            █████     █████████                                      ▄▄████▌   ███                ███
████████████████▀    ██████████████████████      ███████          ████████████████  ████████████████▀    ██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████       █████           ████████████████  █████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████
█████                ██████████████████████       █████           ███               ███       ███▌       ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███        ███▌      ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███         ███▌     ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███          ███▌    ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███           ███▌   ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███            ███▌  ███                ███

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Telegram
YouTube
Website
Fippy

Activity: 238

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

120 countries participated. that's very good news. because I think it was important to globalize. it'il be better. I hope it's time for the coins to be dispersed. Cheesy

Agree with you , investors from 120 countries it is really great result. From more county people will have effect.ai tokens more hype will be around it. And as i understand from latest news effect.ai raised 11M euro! This is huge amount at this moment. I know this project will have success!
Regards.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
totholio

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

The 2 week token distribution timeline was a great idea I think, the price would be under pressure currently, hopefully the market will stabilize.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.