Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】⭐EFFECT.AI Decentralized Network for A.I⭐Powered by EOS🔴【Bounty】  (Read 34990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

We are giving away $6000 worth of EFX in a Telegram-exclusive gif contest! Head over to our official Telegram channel for the details: https://t.me/effectai 
And please beware of scammers! We will not ask you to transfer any funds during this contest. https://t.me/effectai

Great diversion, people are so occupied with the .gif contest (including me, still working on it) that they almost forgot about the upcoming token release Smiley. And yes, beware of scammers indeed, cause they already found out about the contest in big numbers and are trying every trick in the book to mislead people into giving away their hard earned crypto. Watch out all!

I can't wait to see EFX on exchanges and I certain that it will go a very long way from there on!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

i always to be interested in NEO ico's, because neo icos are more stable,   i hope effect.ai will success
Yes, I also think that this year will be ICO on neo. More and more great projects on it. Effect is associated with artificial intelligence. AI technology is our future
Technologies do not stand still, we constantly see the progress and technology of artificial intelligence, something that is not yet fully understood, but in any case has already gained our attention Smiley
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

Do you think Effect.AI stands a chance against Amazon M-Turk? Amazon's payouts are currently low, but once they see a viable competitor they may decide to raise rewards. Amazon has incredibly deep pockets and will win any battle if it comes down to endurance. How could Effect.AI win?

I think there's plenty of place for both in the market with the growth of AI market in general. Also the phase 2 and 3 of Effect is not available on Amazon Smiley)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

Do you think Effect.AI stands a chance against Amazon M-Turk? Amazon's payouts are currently low, but once they see a viable competitor they may decide to raise rewards. Amazon has incredibly deep pockets and will win any battle if it comes down to endurance. How could Effect.AI win?

I think there's plenty of place for both in the market with the growth of AI market in general. Also the phase 2 and 3 of Effect is not available on Amazon Smiley)

I agree that this market is big enough for more than one platform. Also I don't think that Amazon will rise the payouts because of competition from some small blockchain project, unless most of their workers would move to Effect M-Turk.
csKIRALY

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

This token in the listing of Ethereum Anonymizer?
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

After a well done ICO, now we can all anticipate whats next for Effect.AI the best part is I don't think we need to keep guessing as the team is always updating the community of the activities of the project and team. Thats one thing thats great amongst so many others. I really feel that this platform will be used by many as it is a great source of income. Many use the Amazon Turks will switch over to expereince something that they can see larger rewards and benefits from. Cant wait!
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

We had special guests this morning at the http://Effect.AI  head quarters: Switcheo in the house! Distribution of EFX is happening over the next few hours!

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

We had special guests this morning at the http://Effect.AI  head quarters: Switcheo in the house! Distribution of EFX is happening over the next few hours!
That's the best news of the day. I'm waiting for tokens. I'm glad Switcheo made a decentralized exchange. Now I don't have to wait for the listing.
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

https://twitter.com/effectaix/status/985910415426191361

It is said to have been distributed on Twitter, but it still does not appear at my address.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

Effect.Ai is a winning project, because thanks to the decentralized solution it proposes, it will strongly encourage data sharing, which in turn will lead to the development of better AI models to those currently existing at lower costs and with greater profits for developers.

There is a huge competition for sharing data and these things are implementing in blockchain is a different technique. The platform is unique but the way of approching to their client should attract, AI is completely depending on where most of the companies looking AI experts for further developments in AI.
witchain

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

good project dev
centr

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Company are giving away $6000 worth of EFX in a Telegram-exclusive gif contest! Head over to our official Telegram channel for the details in their telegram
And please beware of scammers! Company  will not ask you to transfer any funds during this contest.
centr

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

‎Collecting data is not the only problem associated with AI. Being a fairly new technology pulling a huge chunk of industries, it is also pulling a larger chunk of criticism from some particular regions who fear that machines will take over the human race in the nearest future.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

EFX Tokens successfully distributed
The Effect.AI development team has finished distributing all EFX tokens. This means that if you have purchased EFX tokens during the Effect.AI Token Sale, these tokens are now available on the NEO address you provided during the whitelist registration.

Updating your wallet
While some NEO wallets have already been updated to properly display EFX balances, other wallets need to be updated manually. You can do this by adding the EFX script hash to your wallet of choice. This is the script hash for EFX:

acbc532904b6b51b5ea6d19b803d78af70e7e6f9

We have prepared a short tutorial to show you how it works:

https://youtu.be/s-dRAEgfYdo

If you have any trouble adding the script hash to your wallet, join the Effect.AI Telegram channel or send an email to support@effect.ai for help.

Other news
We have sent out all the Effect.AI t-shirts to the first 200 people who successfully registered on the Whitelist. Congratulations to all winners! Wear it with pride.

Wall of Fame
Feel free to share a picture of you wearing your new shirt on Telegram or send a picture to WOF@effect.ai. If you do, we will add your picture to the Effect.AI Wall of Fame, right here in our Amsterdam office.
yorll

Activity: 873

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

Congratulations! EffectAI has 10,000 readers on Twitter. Our community is growing. The popularity of the EFX token and the project is also growing.
I am sure we will see great demand on the exchanges soon!
zelenberg

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

The bounty campaign ends on April 20. the signature campaign will be over.

Will there be a place where we can share 5-day messages? where do we share last week (btt signature post)? Thank you.

Yes, you will make report as usual. But you should better ask it in bounty thread or in bounty telergram.

FOLLOVERY  Cheap Followers & Likes for Your Social Media Accounts
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:00:41 AM

Switcheo team if fixing issues currently, couple hours until maintenance ETA, I expect the EFX listing in the following days or after the exchange is stable.
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Switcheo team if fixing issues currently, couple hours until maintenance ETA, I expect the EFX listing in the following days or after the exchange is stable.

I just checked switcheo already working. Still no EFX tokens for trading.But i know it will be there very soon. By the way Monday i received my tokens. Thanks to the Effect.ai team everythin was fast and clear. I like how you work!.
Good Luck to the team.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

The bounty campaign ends on April 20. the signature campaign will be over.

Will there be a place where we can share 5-day messages? where do we share last week (btt signature post)? Thank you.

Yes, you will make report as usual. But you should better ask it in bounty thread or in bounty telergram.
I hope that bounty hunters will quickly get their tokens, I want to see them in my wallet! This command works quite quickly and I think with this there will be no problems
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

Effect.Ai is a winning project, because thanks to the decentralized solution it proposes, it will strongly encourage data sharing, which in turn will lead to the development of better AI models to those currently existing at lower costs and with greater profits for developers.
I am very pleased with the fact that the project is going very well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: