Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When YOUR Bank Fails, Don’t Walk…Run!  (Read 98 times)
SwiftCoin1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

By Brett Redmayne-Titley Cheesy

So. The US economy is just fine. The post-recession 2010 Dodd-Frank legislation has cured all. Banks have lots of cash. Congress is your friend and that certain-to-pass Tax Cut and Jobs bill will finally allow you, your family and America to … MAGA.

Really?!

“I’m sorry, Sir. We are unable to cash this check,” were the ominous words delivered to me by a fresh-faced, none-too-friendly, Wells Fargo Bank manager. He had just kept me waiting ten minutes while in consultation about my requested transaction. Returning to his cubicle he sat down quickly, now looking at me intently through narrowed eyes.

Three feet away, between us and in front of him, were three forms of my personal identification face up. However, he gazed down glowering at two personal checks also laying before him, written to me by a client and drawn on his bank. Not being a “Wells” customer I had expected a shake-down, hence the multiple forms of ID.

http://www.huffingtonpostforum.com/index.php?topic=5551.0 Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: