Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should hold or sell Tron TRX?  (Read 1340 times)
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!

Day by Day it was increasing in the same way.
I am not a TRON supporter at all, however, the chart is looking good for a reversal. I may bag some if I see good dip in coming days. Biggest reason for this is there marketing team. They make announcements of future coming announcements and there is a big community following.
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

There is something that doesn't fit right with Tron. I don't think its a blatant scam because they do seem to have some good advisors but I think they are amazing at marketing and the tech is seriously lagging
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!

Some time before I invested significant amount of money into this coin. After it failed. Maybe somebodies would tell me that it was price correlation but in any case I don’t believe in this cryptocurrency anymore.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 684

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

Some time before I invested significant amount of money into this coin. After it failed. Maybe somebodies would tell me that it was price correlation but in any case I don’t believe in this cryptocurrency anymore.
Why give up that early, how did you say it's dropping, it is actually slowly climbing now and that is important because the volume is growing as well.
The community is big and this coin is very ambitious, if they succeed with their goal, imagine where it will take us, me I expect to the moon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

I believe and believed that the tron of the scam coin. Even though it was possible to make good money on it and I saw it, I would not buy it never. IMHO

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

today tron value is increased if you get profits then sell it or keep when you will get profits, next month ending Tron update is there hence have chances increasing the value. TRX value is increased only when have update on coin. if you plan long term then you can hold it.
zvezdopad

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

I see no reason to hold this coin.  Better sell now.  It is better to buy ETH and wait for the price to rise.
Lina Novach

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

HOLD. Definitely HOLD. I mean, TRX could be the ultimate sleeper coin to some people. It's a good altcoin, the project is solid, there's no real reason to sell right now. Honestly, I think it's gonna do great in the long run. That's just my opinion, I'm no expert)

yes, this coin is very good. I think it can still grow 5-10 times until 2019. I personally bought this coin. Kiss
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

The TRON now looks like a very strong coin with good prerequisites for growth. If the situation on the cryptomarket does not change in the negative direction, then the TRON will give huge profits to investors.
Ilnet

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

I'll suggest to hold until the mainnet will be launched, then sell. Wait dump and buy back.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

maybe TRX will continue to exceed all expectations. permalink; embed Tron is for long process to being succes in the future...
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

I will hold Tron if I have the coin, because the prediction in the future the coin will get the highest price. we are just waiting for the time to become the best coin.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

It seems to me that the option with HOLD now remains the most preferable. Even in the event of a fall, there are all prerequisites for the restoration of stocks.
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:41:52 AM

I think what you feel is wrong, as well as you keep the tron in the long run, the price down and up it is a common thing, if you want to profit a lot, keep it for a long time
admafillie798

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

Everyone believes that he will grow up, but he fell 3 times since I bought it. Now it looks extremely sad, all that remains is to wait for what will be rolled back and sell faster)
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

This coin will drop very fast after 31 may 2018, so if you are in profit sell. It is not good for long term investment.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:43:25 AM

In recent days, the project has really been severely abused. But at the same time the daily volume of trade is estimated at about $ 500 million, which indicates its serious development prospects.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:44:24 AM

Prices of trx today is decreasing so the best thing to do is just invest a huge amount and wait for its price to grow up again in order to earn more profit just like what is the usual thing to do when you buy and sell.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:50:08 AM

I would hold it long term, it has great support in China and is still a new coin, to reach the heights it did probably came too early and mostly from hype, in future it can hit those heights and higher based on merit.
Tron also includes good and interesting coins. I see this Tron is an Altcoin that is resistant to the competition that occurs in the market. this is evidenced by Tron able to maintain its position and increase its price. this evidence is clear that Tron can be categorized as a very reliable coin. so to further increase Tron, you can hold it.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

The market is currently facing a downward trend that is affecting most coins, is not just tron losing value, most coins are therefore just be little patient with the coin and wit for it to regain is value, don't make rush decisions concerning Tron, i believe its one of the good coins in the platform that will earn you good returns in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: