Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stopped selling  (Read 625 times)
metalass

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

Try skype. I had an issue with my account i tried calling the seller on skype and within a day i got an answer.
Morty Yellow (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

15$

Got enough invites left!
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

I just tried logging into my vouch copy subscription, and it is showing that my subscription has ended. I received the vouch copy on January 17, and it hasn't been a year yet, but I'm not sure if the vouch copy was setup for a team account that is different than the one OP is providing that's for sale.

Either way, I'll be using the autobuy method to renew this subscription, so sit tight, folks! I'll give you a play-by-play regarding the purchasing results!

EDIT: I was not able to auto-buy this, as it shows that you're out of stock. I've reached out to you on Skype, please respond when you have a chance. Thanks!

jaguarRoar

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

Can you pls confirm OP that this have been patch and will not work anymore?

I have bought elsewhere this Adobe Apps from another forum and they say its not working anymore.

Pls do confirm,

Thanks!
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

OP has responded to me, and he has applied my subscription to a new team account. Although the invitation was in German, Google Chrome had no issues translating the sign-in/acceptance pages.

OP sent the invitation to an existing Adobe account that I had previously had a subscription on, and once I accepted the invitation, I was able to log back into that account and use any of the creative suite apps.

Make sure to get your invitations before he sells out! My vouch is still applicable as of July of 2018!

Morty Yellow (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

OP has responded to me, and he has applied my subscription to a new team account. Although the invitation was in German, Google Chrome had no issues translating the sign-in/acceptance pages.

OP sent the invitation to an existing Adobe account that I had previously had a subscription on, and once I accepted the invitation, I was able to log back into that account and use any of the creative suite apps.

Make sure to get your invitations before he sells out! My vouch is still applicable as of July of 2018!

Thank you very much for the vouch sir! have a great day!
Morty Yellow (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

Still selling Smiley
panasonic11

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

Will be buying tonight. Lost my last CC subscription.
panasonic11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

BTC sent. Looking forward to the subscription!
panasonic11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Working. Recommend messaging on Telegram.

Thank you.
panasonic11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

Just lost my access.

OP can you look into it?
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

This team account is no longer working. It only lasted a week or so before the subscription stopped working. Waiting for OP to respond before adding any updates here. Will await a response here, as well. Hopefully, this service can be continued.

As of now, the subscription is stating that it is expired; be cautious when purchasing, for now!

netzz

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

Account worked less than 2 month. In PM seller replayed once "yes will come back later” (week ago) and never answered again. Be aware.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: