Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Sapien Network - The Web 3.0 Social Network of the Future ⚡  (Read 38280 times)
alizali

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

the price is huge less than the ICO
when we will reach at least the money we paid for ICO Cry Cry Cry
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

The current value of SPN is very low and it will be very difficult for liquidity during this time. I think people are feeling frustrated with the project because they have not posted much new updates recently and there is no exchange listed at this time, so the value of the SPN is always at the price low
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

Sapien Content Spotlight
Users have created amazing content on Sapien. We wanted to highlight some of these contributions for the community.
At Sapien, we value originality and creativity in content creation. These posts demonstrate these values and are great examples of the potential of the Sapien platform.
https://forum.sapien.network/t/sapien-content-spotlight/335
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:46:54 AM

The current value of SPN is very low and it will be very difficult for liquidity during this time. I think people are feeling frustrated with the project because they have not posted much new updates recently and there is no exchange listed at this time, so the value of the SPN is always at the price low

Yes, it is very low and undervalued coin in the market and many investors frustrated in the market and we don't see any update from the company and listed in very few exchanges and they need expand their listing otherwise, they will not get more awareness about the market.
mamoto

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

One of the core values of the Web3 movement is to create an internet environment that champions the user. This includes developing infrastructure that keeps our data safe online. Sapien is proud to align with Web3 fundamentals and we are very excited for the future
https://gizmodo.com/a-browser-extension-apparently-stole-the-private-facebo-1830175571
mamoto

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

Growth At Sapien

The Sapien platform is scaling, adding new features, and improving performance every day. These new additions to the Sapien Team will help us realize our vision and core mission faster while also improving day-to-day operations and user experience. We are delighted to have such a diverse set of new, talented faces aboard to help Sapien grow.

https://blog.sapien.network/growth-at-sapien-3ca4a998876
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

Sapien: The Cryptocurrency Social Network
https://www.tokens24.com/news/sapien-the-cryptocurrency-social-network

Sapien is a highly customizable, democratized social news platform capable of rewarding millions of content creators and curators without centralized intermediaries. Sapien is powered by an ERC-20 compliant cryptocurrency called SPN. Sapien’s platform will rapidly evolve to include an online marketplace and third-party applications. The Sapien Rewards Engine gives everyday users the chance to earn cryptocurrency for social activity.

Sapien plans to leverage the blockchain to build a nuanced user reputation system, deter spam, and fight fake news. These technological innovations will also ensure user data is encrypted and protected while spurring transparent and decentralized governance. Sapien’s blockchain architecture works in tandem with the platform’s content monetization model to deliver a powerful and secure Web 3.0 social experience. The crypto social movement is on the rise and Sapien is one of the flagship projects leading the charge.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

This is because community and trader support is minimal, especially the development of projects that are relatively slow, such as listings on exchangers, for example, but I cannot guarantee that Sapien will continue like this, if they are already listed on top exchangers, the price is sure to rise

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

This is because community and trader support is minimal, especially the development of projects that are relatively slow, such as listings on exchangers, for example, but I cannot guarantee that Sapien will continue like this, if they are already listed on top exchangers, the price is sure to rise

they are listed on top exchangers?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sapien/
when i look to cmc, i only see latoken and idex. those are not top exchangers. of course i see some developments but not enough, we need to spread the awareness of the project by listing it bigger ones.
mamoto

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

when i look to cmc, i only see latoken and idex. those are not top exchangers. of course i see some developments but not enough, we need to spread the awareness of the project by listing it bigger ones.

I agree with you, the token is not yet listed on good exchanges, but I think that it will be added to such exchanges not much later, and now the team is more engaged in product development, and we can help them not only them, but ourselves as well, by attracting more and more new users to the platform.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

I agree with you, the token is not yet listed on good exchanges, but I think that it will be added to such exchanges not much later, and now the team is more engaged in product development, and we can help them not only them, but ourselves as well, by attracting more and more new users to the platform.

sure more people must use this tech and development is the key. on development, maybe they plan and do things alongside with their roadmap. but i think they underestimate the power of commercial and spreading the awareness in cryptoworld. from my view, it's been a long time since start.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

Getting on those big exchanges is not easy even if you payed. There is a big waiting process and check process until it is listed. It's best to wait and see what happens.

sure more people must use this tech and development is the key. on development, maybe they plan and do things alongside with their roadmap. but i think they underestimate the power of commercial and spreading the awareness in cryptoworld. from my view, it's been a long time since start.
alizali

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

i request for withdraw part of my available stake SPN
but nothing happen
can anyone witdraw SPN from staked account?
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone on the beta that is unhappy at there being no talk of exchanges or is it just bounty members?
mamoto

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

What Is Sapien (SPN)? The Cryptocurrency Social Network
Built on the Ethereum blockchain, Sapien is a decentralized platform for disseminating news content.
By committing themselves to upholding free speech, privacy, and democracy on their platform, the Sapien Team aims to combat problems that proliferate in traditional social media
https://www.investinblockchain.com/what-is-sapien/
mamoto

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

November Development Update
Getting ready for the next release of Sapien

Sapien’s team has been hard at work developing platform improvements and creating robust systems architecture for the next iteration of Sapien. We’re excited about these enhancements and wanted to share some of them in more detail with the Sapien community.

https://blog.sapien.network/november-development-update-7cf5f3de230c
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:25:38 AM

Sapien’s team has been hard at work developing platform improvements and creating robust systems architecture for the next iteration of Sapien. We’re excited about these enhancements and wanted to share some of them in more detail with the Sapien community.

What people are looking forward to at this project is the new exchange. There is currently no information related to this in the last 6 months. Maybe people will still invest but we need a big exchange to be able to secure my investment
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

What people are looking forward to at this project is the new exchange. There is currently no information related to this in the last 6 months. Maybe people will still invest but we need a big exchange to be able to secure my investment

Before ICO we have seen some improvement from the team but after ICO we don't see any major updates from this ICO. Even we don't see any new exchange listing but daily we are seeing many exchanges launching which it is very easy to list the coin in the exchanges.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

Before ICO we have seen some improvement from the team but after ICO we don't see any major updates from this ICO. Even we don't see any new exchange listing but daily we are seeing many exchanges launching which it is very easy to list the coin in the exchanges.

it's not strange to see a project like being very alive when ico runs which makes them get investors every day
but after it's finished even we see this like a dead zone without seeing much news about the progress that the team is doing now

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

We need an exchange with little more liquidity because we are still in red even though most of the other coins are in the green today.

Also a exchange to trade sapien against btc would be great

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: