Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZRX predictions?  (Read 219 times)
95do (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

This coin just keeps going up I thought it would drop but no. Is this a future $100 coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

Decentralized exchanges are the future so this coin should do well. Do not know if it
will go to $100 or not since that is 50x of current prices.
RestingBitFace

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

Once KNC rolls out their platform, I think they will be the heavy front runner in DEX's.
SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

Hi all,

I know predictions in crypto are a hit or miss and it's ALL speculation. However, I'm just curious as to where you guys are this going. Will it ever be a viable option to the powerhouse currencies? Also, does anyone have any long term price predictions? I'm pretty heavily invested in Zrx and I'm not going to lie - I got in at .35 cents. This was an absolute impulse buy so I do admit I am a little worried about my investment. Yes, I am one of those people who bought on the hype and went against my normal investing habits. However, I will hold until the very end because you technically never lose until you sell. That is one of the key things I learned the hard way - YOU NEVER LOSE UNTIL YOU SELL. When I first dipped my feet in the water with investing in he stock market I assumed I would get rich quick on high risk investments. You know how people say with high risk there is high reward? Well, it's safe to say that is true however I was investing with money I COULD NOT AFFORD TO LOSE. So one bad investment lead to another and you get the picture. So I will hodl to the very end but I would like other hodlers opinion!
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

My target price is $ 5. I can wait a year. Because my most trusted project is ZRX.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

This coin just keeps going up I thought it would drop but no. Is this a future $100 coin?

A future $100 coin? of course not.

I bought them at $0,06 a few hours after it got listed on August of the last year, and i dumped them all at $0,30 one month later, i was tired of this one, so i dumped them all.

I seriously can not understand why i dumped them, now i could be in a x40 from that investment.

I dont know, for me, it can not go more up than $5 max.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

I found the project of 0x similar to DNT. However, the presence of 0x in Poloniex makes it a more prominent project. It may arrive at very good prices in 2018.
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

I think it has the potential to be a top 20 coin, which would at least be 3x current price. Personally, I think it will go higher because of the hype around it but the only thing is that thee are so many dex that have launched recently and not all will survive.
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

No one knows but don't have this  "barrier mindset". Who ever thought ripple go high as $3.40 start of this year? In my opinion, $100 is reachable, or even $1000.. You got remember that whole world population is trying to get in cryto right now and the end result will become much higher price
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

Hi all,

I know predictions in crypto are a hit or miss and it's ALL speculation. However, I'm just curious as to where you guys are this going. Will it ever be a viable option to the powerhouse currencies? Also, does anyone have any long term price predictions? I'm pretty heavily invested in Zrx and I'm not going to lie - I got in at .35 cents. This was an absolute impulse buy so I do admit I am a little worried about my investment. Yes, I am one of those people who bought on the hype and went against my normal investing habits. However, I will hold until the very end because you technically never lose until you sell. That is one of the key things I learned the hard way - YOU NEVER LOSE UNTIL YOU SELL. When I first dipped my feet in the water with investing in he stock market I assumed I would get rich quick on high risk investments. You know how people say with high risk there is high reward? Well, it's safe to say that is true however I was investing with money I COULD NOT AFFORD TO LOSE. So one bad investment lead to another and you get the picture. So I will hodl to the very end but I would like other hodlers opinion!

while i ofc cannot predict the future i believe it will have a very big year. people saying 5$ is top for it are aiming way too low imo

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:01:37 AM

No one knows but don't have this  "barrier mindset". Who ever thought ripple go high as $3.40 start of this year? In my opinion, $100 is reachable, or even $1000.. You got remember that whole world population is trying to get in cryto right now and the end result will become much higher price

agree, tho already my barrier mindset is kicking in when you say 1000$ lol

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

In current market is supported to ZRX so market capitalisation is increasing day by day. So value should be raise in market. But it will not reach 100$. Because this is one of the common altcoin in crypto market. Many altcoins are raise market. But we don't expect too much high. This is one of the decent coin in this market. So it will reach 5 to 10 US dollar is possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Katunga

Activity: 32