Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto money and Paysera bank  (Read 125 times)
drag33 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Hello

I used to work with Paysera bank with a small transfer of 500 eur all works well.
I sent 2000 eur send me this message. "my income comes from crypto money"

What do I risk?
can he seize my money?

"Your account and your services are limited.

We inform you that a transfer has been made to your Paysera Corporate account (the transfer information is attached). In accordance with clause 2.13 of the General Payment Service Agreement, we kindly ask you to reply to this letter and indicate the recipient and the basis of this transfer. We also ask you to provide a copy of the document justifying this transfer, if possible. Please note that in accordance with clause 9.1.11 of the General Payment Service Agreement, the Customer is not entitled "to accept payments in an unregulated and / or unsupervised virtual currency and / or to purchase , convert it or otherwise manage it. Taking into account this and relying on clauses 12.1 and 12.1.2 of the General Payment Service Agreement, the provision of services is partially suspended until the movement of funds into your account is an investigation that may take up to 30 days. You will be informed of the results of the investigation by a separate letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your collaboration."

cordially thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: