Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tour to World Nomad Games 2018 for bitcoin  (Read 116 times)
Jolbors (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:40:43 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:44:09 PM by Jolbors

My name is Daniiar! I want to organise tour through the Kyrgyzstan and with participation in World Nomad Games 2018
Tasty foods, action, entertainments - everything you want for bitcoin

Have you ever heard about World Nomad Games?

World Nomad Games is an international sport competition dedicated to ethnic sports practiced in Central Asia. The countries taking part: Austria, Lithuania, France, Sweden, South Korea, Brasil, Germany, Belarussia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Russia (especially Sakha, Buryatia, Altay, Kalmykia, Bashkortostan republics, etc.) Mongolia, Turkey, Afghanistan and the United States. The first two World Nomad Games were held in Cholpon-Ata, Kyrgyzstan.

Sports and disciplines

Alysh (Kyrgyz: Aлыш), a belt wrestling,
Salburun (Kyrgyz: Caлбypyн), a sport mixing falconry, mounted archery and hunt assisted by dogs Taigan,
Shagai,
Horse racing (At Chabysh), (Kyrgyz: Aт чaбыш),
Er enish, (Kyrgyz: Эp эңиш),
Toguz korgool, (Kyrgyz: Toгyз кopгooл),
Kourach,
Kok-boru, an entertaining sport where riders fight for a goat carcass. (Kyrgyz: Көк бөpү).

My Idea is to create a Community

Traveling is my passion, I have been in Mongolia, USA, Japan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, France. I found to myself if you travel as a local you will have much more emotions and in order to travel in such way you need to be a part of local community (family or idea community). While traveling inside of Community you will get maximum entertainment, emotions and experience.

I formed a team and We want to create a network among Nomadic countries so tourist will become nomad during his trip. For the first start we want to begin with the great event World Nomadic Games 2018. Our  goal is to gather at least 100 tourists  from all around the world.  It will be a Nomad community with Head of the Community. Members of the Community will choose him or her. We want  to build infrastructure and good transport for a Community so members may come all year round

Here is Official promo for World Nomad Games 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHXLBGnjJcc
Here is last World Nomad Games that was held in Cholpon Ata, Issyk kul Lake 2016  Opening Event https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UsBUuh1iQA
Hurry the places are limited!
Email:  choco.kg@gmail.com

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:40:50 AM

You have taken a fantastic initiative regarding tourist people as well as travel lover people, I think when they people find your platform then they will get a lot of privilege regarding this issue. to I wish you all the best for your Tour to World Nomad Games 2018 for bitcoin.

I hope you will create a fantastic platform in terms of Nomade people. not only that but also travellers will get benefitted through this platform. I will recommend my friends and colleagues about your platform. best of luck.
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

hello
a very nice project well put together like to see that it comes from the ground you will certainly follow a lot of success
Jolbors (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

Thank you so much for support and kind words! I think that people are afraid from trusting each other. Nowadays it is a problem to create such community because we have barriers in our mind. So Potential clients you can ask my friends Bates, Otterbacher and Jelineks families from USA, Ohio about this campaign and about me. https://www.facebook.com/suzanne.jelinek
 You will totally believe that this trip is safe and full of emotions. It will be unbelievable journey for you Join us on September 2018!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: