Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:23:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are my ERC20 tokens lost ??  (Read 469 times)
pitchi (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:24:35 AM

hi guys
i have a question, i participated in octobre at a number of airdrops and i was filling the forms with a freewallet.org ehereum adresse so i can see the i received tokens from 5 airdrops in ethplorer but i cant see them in my android freewallet what to do to be able to have controle on my tokens Huh?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyzr

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:55:31 AM

Please check your address using EtherScan or Ethplorer. I guess Freewallet doesn't show tokens.

Here's a manual on how to check if tokens can be found on your address: http://bytempire.ml/blog/explaining-bits-checking-erc20-based-tokens-using-etherscan/
pitchi (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:11:28 AM

Please check your address using EtherScan or Ethplorer. I guess Freewallet doesn't show tokens.

Here's a manual on how to check if tokens can be found on your address: http://bytempire.ml/blog/explaining-bits-checking-erc20-based-tokens-using-etherscan/

yes i can see my tokens in ethplorer but i cant acces them in my freewallet app , are they lost for ever Sad ?
thats my adresse
         0xD5CB1584374eD5Df59e69C98Edc89B4a50c43e07
cyzr

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:30:54 AM

It seems like Freewallet doesn't support these tokens. Unfortunately you are not in possession of the private key of your wallet, so you can't transfer these tokens. The only thing you can do is wait until Freewallet adds support.

I'd recommend MyEtherWallet: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
There you are in full control of your keys and you can do whatever you want with your balance and your tokens.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

@pitchi. As cyzr said, if you are not in control of the private keys then you do not own anything. Let this be a lesson to you and the rest of the newcomers in the cryptospace. Make sure you control them and always keep them in a safe place.

Another lesson you will learn in here is do not trust, verify. But that will be for another problem or issue hehehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pitchi (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

@pitchi. As cyzr said, if you are not in control of the private keys then you do not own anything. Let this be a lesson to you and the rest of the newcomers in the cryptospace. Make sure you control them and always keep them in a safe place.

Another lesson you will learn in here is do not trust, verify. But that will be for another problem or issue hehehe.
well  thx
but is there a possibility that free wallet adds support to these ERC20 tokens  !!? 
Tutikv

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

Trying to check first whether his wallet address is correct or something is wrong .. so it can not be opened

KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:13:33 AM

You should check in the block browser if there is the token in your erc20 address, if any, then your wallet problem.

pitchi (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

yes the probleme is in my wallet i does not supprot erc20 tokens even it sais in the supporet that it supports erc20 but i think not all of thel i will wait until freewallet.orgg announce support o my tokens i dont have anything else to do
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:31:16 AM

Most airdropped coins don't show on wallets. If your coins are showing on ether scan then they are still there. I used to to retrieve mine via etherdelta... Because it was hacked recently I don't know if that's a smart decisiy now.
Honglee

Activity: 156

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

Check inside here only u will find out how many token u got how much value u have. check token information such as contract address and Decimal, will help you to custom add token inside mew! ethplorer.io or etherscan.io

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

Have a wallet the you have the possesion of your private keys so you can easily check your tokens from time to time. Install an app like Imtoken or have your tokens checked at etherscan or ethplorer.
Freewallet

Activity: 552
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

Hi pitchi, we have a dedicated Token Wallet app specifically for managing your token portfolio, you can download it on Google Play. If your token isn’t listed with us, however, it’s present on exchanges, you can contact our support to get it added.

Please note that we’re still working on the feature that will allow participating in new ICOs. If you’ve participated in an ICO, and your token is an ERC20 one, please contact us once it’s present on exchanges: we will add it as well.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
pitchi (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Hi pitchi, we have a dedicated Token Wallet app specifically for managing your token portfolio, you can download it on Google Play. If your token isn’t listed with us, however, it’s present on exchanges, you can contact our support to get it added.

Please note that we’re still working on the feature that will allow participating in new ICOs. If you’ve participated in an ICO, and your token is an ERC20 one, please contact us once it’s present on exchanges: we will add it as well.
yes i'm using your freewallet ethereum not the token one it does not show my tokens i contacted the support but no one responded !!!!!
pitchi (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

Have a wallet the you have the possesion of your private keys so you can easily check your tokens from time to time. Install an app like Imtoken or have your tokens checked at etherscan or ethplorer.
i dont have the privet keys cause freewallet.org dont give the privet keys to its users thats why i can't acces my wallet in mew Sad
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

yes i can see my tokens in ethplorer but i cant acces them in my freewallet app , are they lost for ever Sad ?
thats my adresse
         0xD5CB1584374eD5Df59e69C98Edc89B4a50c43e07

That's why I don't use any third party wallets other than myetherwallet because you can't restore your digital keys and information easily.
If you could ever access it again then don't forget to transfer them into your myetherwallet account.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

i dont have the privet keys cause freewallet.org dont give the privet keys to its users thats why i can't acces my wallet in mew Sad

You can only see your tokens through etherscan.io but without your private keys you can't access it anymore and they're considered lost from the circulation.
If happen you do recover or access it don't forget to backup your private keys or transfer it into myetherwallet account for peace of mind. 

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Your coins are not lost just use the MEW  in window and insert your Private key to open the wallet. Then click the explorer and it will load to show your tokens.
pitchi (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

Your coins are not lost just use the MEW  in window and insert your Private key to open the wallet. Then click the explorer and it will load to show your tokens.
u dont get it i cann acces my wallet i can have acces to my ethereum but i cant access ERC20 tokens and i cant log to mew cause i use 3rd party app called ''freewallet'' and this app dont give privet keys to its users thats it so i can see my tokens in ethplorer but i cant access them in mew cause ethereum freewallet ''android app'' dont give the privet keys it gives u access with email and password . Undecided
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

may be he tried to leads with the story for programmer to work with the scam wallet projects

yes as different exchange offering listing of non identical token,
the use on works with the scripting to helps with more as exchanging with the api and deliver to clients for the small transaction

that programmer with the github file must works of the better than those with the parsing script on exchange market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: