Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TREVI TOKEN, SMART CONTRACT BACKED PERSONAL SAVINGS 💰  (Read 344 times)
andrewjchapin (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

Introduction of Trevi:

Trevi

Smart contract backed personal savings.

WHY TREVI?
69% of Americans have $0 in savings. The only app that lets you set rules for saving, powered by micro-transactions.  Set aside money for saving every time money leaves your bank account.  No debit card required.  Built on Blockchain, governed by Smart Contracts.  FDIC Insured accounts backed by BBVA Compass Bank.

Our Official Bitcointalk Trevi handle is @AmishCEO

NOTE: THERE ARE NO OTHER OFFICIAL HANDLES.  WE WILL NOT ASK FOR ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION OVER BITCOINTALK.

HOW TREVI WORKS

IMPORTANT LINKS
- Token Homepage: https://www.trevilabs.co/
- White paper: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/f7d204_c047133883c4494ba30aa1c34af46f18.pdf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/trevi_co
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Trevi.Co/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/17773914/

OFFERING DETAILS
Tokens Generated: 1 billion Trevi Token (TT)
Private Sale: 2 million TT 01/29/2018-02/11/2018
Public Token Sale 4 million TT: 03/01/2018-05/01/2018

USE OF FUNDS
Technology: 4%
Development: 16%
Payroll: 46%
Operations: 20%
Marketing: 14%

TREVI FEATURES

TEAM
- Miriam Jones - CEO - 11 Years CEO Experience
- Michael Carian - CCO - Art Director - Cashmere Agency
- Saf Elmansour - CMO - Head of Mobile Marketing - USA Today
- Tommy Goode - CTO - Senior Dev - Verigo
- Andrew J. Chapin - Advisor - Founder benja/benjaCoin, Author "Art of the Initial Coin Offering"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitblaster

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

Bit Blaster

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:41:02 AM

What is the coins specification?

Proof of stake or Proof of work ?
Is it pre mined?

DVMF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:45:58 AM

that's a long way on how the TREVI works, are you will be okay? I mean, with income.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:28:24 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Trevi ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Trevi. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

The project look nice, but how far it will meet up with the yearning of end users is yet to be confirmed.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:07:09 AM

i'm looking for more information about this project. the question is what do you mean "FDIC Insured accounts backed by BBVA Compass Bank".

rudilo

Activity: 1834

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

if I see and observe the program of the project such as his is pretty good,from the makeup of the team look consists of professional.. will be very interesting to follow the development of this project,I hope of the vision and mission of the project this can be done as expected.. maybe the project team will make ideas more creative and.. I think investors will be quite interested with this project.. good luck
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

Saving is one of many crucial need for everyone, and most people having hard time to make some saving.
This project will surely helping everyone to make a saving for their future.
supermario64

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

How do I get us dollar into Trevi for easy saavings?
AmishCeo

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

You simply link your bank account. Set up how much extra you wish to charge and  transfer with each of your daily purchases. Finally, you set up your withdrawal  rules. You can choose to withdraw your funds on a recurring
 schedule, or a single date in the future, or when you reach your goal amount. Once you decide we will lock your account to help you reach your goal!
Maizina

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

I will keen an eye on this project. Is Pre Mined?
AmishCeo

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

that's a long way on how the TREVI works, are you will be okay? I mean, with income.

If I understand this correctly, you are asking if you can survive if your money is locked away?

To answer: Trevi allows you to customize your account. You can add multiple accounts with different goals. You can opt not to lock funds away for a specified purpose. Our features are designed to give you flexibility based on your own needs. We do not automatically block you from gaining access to funds. You the user, will have to customize your account(s) and we ensure there is follow through.
AmishCeo

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

What is the coins specification?

Proof of stake or Proof of work ?
Is it pre mined?

We are pre-mined. Our Alpha is in progress. You can view screenshots on our website: trevilabs.co

Our tokens act as a store of value on the platform. Conversion between fiat/crypto will happen with each initial deposit/withdrawal depending on how our users decide to use the platform. We can handle straight fiat transactions. Or we can accept crypto purchases of tokens to store on the trevi platform to be converted to fiat/crypto upon withdrawal.
AmishCeo

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

Saving is one of many crucial need for everyone, and most people having hard time to make some saving.
This project will surely helping everyone to make a saving for their future.

We here agree! Saving and budgeting are time consuming, and the mental cost is high. For most people living average lives where families and free time are a priority, there simply isn't anything worse than the daily and difficult chore of budgeting and saving. Trevi is the only platform that allows you to set aside funds with no worries of unexpected debits, fees, overdrafts, or impulse purchases that set you back!
AmishCeo

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

I will keen an eye on this project. Is Pre Mined?

Yes. It is pre-mined.
AmishCeo

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

if I see and observe the program of the project such as his is pretty good,from the makeup of the team look consists of professional.. will be very interesting to follow the development of this project,I hope of the vision and mission of the project this can be done as expected.. maybe the project team will make ideas more creative and.. I think investors will be quite interested with this project.. good luck

Thank you for the support! We hope with user feedback we can deliver a life changing financial product!
AmishCeo

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

i'm looking for more information about this project. the question is what do you mean "FDIC Insured accounts backed by BBVA Compass Bank".

All fiat currency on our platform will be FDIC insured as well as managed by BBVA Compass bank. Trevi added this layer of security to comply with US Regulations.
SenthirCilik

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

This is a great project, saving is everyone's need. Perhaps many people will love the project.

AmishCeo

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Trevi ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Trevi. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you for the add! Great project you guys are working on...!
AmishCeo

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

The project look nice, but how far it will meet up with the yearning of end users is yet to be confirmed.

Hopefully with feedback from users we can deliver a powerful personal financial tool. Keep checking back. We love hearing your thoughts and suggestions!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: