Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open 0.07BTC business loan with biulas  (Read 224 times)
kii552007_alt (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

Greetings community!

So I mentioned I'm in need of a business loan earlier, and I'm now have the honor to have user "biulas" filling my loan
request again!
As we agreed to make this public, and we also think this might be a good example case of rare no-collateral loan on this forum, so we decide to make a thread so everyone can see what are we doing here!

My first loan with biulas was about personal loan ($100 at first, somehow became $200 later), it was repaid in time, and the experience was wonderful!
So later, I had a conversation with biulas, telling about I am in need of a bigger business loan recently, which will have a great revenue if I can take the opportunity.
Without hesitation, biulas said he will take that into consideration, and asked for the loan amount.
As the amount is bigger, we agreed that I should provide all the docs he need, and he will deliver them to his partners and law firm for further discussion. Though there were some urgent matters on his side, and I was quite worried about not getting the loan in time, biulas is really thoughtful and try to get everything done as soon as possible for me. Finally, after several back-forward message exchange, we have the following agreement:

"I just receive the memo from my partners and our Chinese law firm partners at Dexxxx Law Offices, Beijing , and the following was agreed:
The lender part of current agreement has full understandment that this lending process will help to fund a project on which without them, is in jeopardy of being refused
A sum of 0.07 BTC is to be lended to your person, hereby known as borrower, with name Clxxx Cxxxx,
A fixed 30% interest will be applied to the amount lended in BTC.
The parties agree on a 4 week payment plan, which will include the 30% interest fees.
Each parcel of the value is calculated in a weekly resettlement of 0.0175 BTC, which should be paid on 17th, 22nd, 29th January and 5th February 2018, respectively.
Upon total repayment, the sum of interests and initial capital cannot be less tan the current exchange amount at website www.preev.com . As per this hour, total amount principal and interested sums 0.091 BTC, which exchanges to 1233 USD.
Resettlements have to paid in BTC and BTC only, by the total final amount of 0.091BTC (principal plus interest) having the previous requisite in consideration.
For every day the resettlement is due, we reserve the right to charge additional 2% fee if borrower fails to comply with resettlement obligation.

Quote from law firm memo:
“Also, taking in consideration the terms and means of contact established by the borrower, and the matter of urgency, we waive the rightful right to establish a written contract with due diligences. We consider that the documents sent and the expressed signed, by hand or digitally with valid certificate, of this e-mail, would be enough for a quick litigation in order to recover the funds lended to the borrower.
Lender will have to print this e-mail, sign it according passport sent, and date it. Also, a selfie holding the signed and dated e-mail will be necessary due to legal concerns.”"

Thanks to biulas's kind help, the loan has now been fulfilled, TX ID:
fd83aad49c6e7d69ac5bbaa11d003bfb4e0228a704397dca06cd800db157d169
b06ff254186dae089fa50cc9bc65dac9aea64564b2928858d9292ece1f958f07

I will reply here when I repay the loan on the agreed repayment dates, and I hope this could be a reference for the future loans in this forum!
Thanks again for biulas's help, you're really awesome! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biulas

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

Let me just add that it was kii552007_alt that sent me e-mail to go public, which I agreed.Smiley

Needless to say, I reckon this user is an example to us all.

He has been feedbacking me every single day, already even sent me undoubtful proof of payment from his costumer!

So may this thread serve both out interests, in gaining the respect of senior members and veterans.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:44:56 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 11:11:28 PM by warningsigns

0.07 BTC and a Chinese law firm was engaged to draw up a legal memo and paperwork? These are truly hard times.

What about that law firm’s fees? An untenable arrangement for 0.07 BTC.

... and I hope this could be a reference for the future loans in this forum!

As for using this transaction as a reference loan in the future, I doubt lenders here will consider it as a deciding factor. For one, the transaction was one between two relatively young accounts (which might lead one to think it was an “arranged loan” for the purpose of farming trust). And it’s an unsecured or uncollateralled loan which doesn’t show how you handle loans on the strength of something pledged to secure it.

If you are hoping to use this example as a way to encourage lenders to grant you future loans using the same kind of elaborate arrangement (the law firm story) it won’t work. It’s all about providing valid collateral here.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

Greetings community!

So I mentioned I'm in need of a business loan earlier, and I'm now have the honor to have user "biulas" filling my loan
request again!
As we agreed to make this public, and we also think this might be a good example case of rare no-collateral loan on this forum, so we decide to make a thread so everyone can see what are we doing here!

My first loan with biulas was about personal loan ($100 at first, somehow became $200 later), it was repaid in time, and the experience was wonderful!
So later, I had a conversation with biulas, telling about I am in need of a bigger business loan recently, which will have a great revenue if I can take the opportunity.
Without hesitation, biulas said he will take that into consideration, and asked for the loan amount.
As the amount is bigger, we agreed that I should provide all the docs he need, and he will deliver them to his partners and law firm for further discussion. Though there were some urgent matters on his side, and I was quite worried about not getting the loan in time, biulas is really thoughtful and try to get everything done as soon as possible for me. Finally, after several back-forward message exchange, we have the following agreement:

"I just receive the memo from my partners and our Chinese law firm partners at Dexxxx Law Offices, Beijing , and the following was agreed:
The lender part of current agreement has full understandment that this lending process will help to fund a project on which without them, is in jeopardy of being refused
A sum of 0.07 BTC is to be lended to your person, hereby known as borrower, with name Clxxx Cxxxx,
A fixed 30% interest will be applied to the amount lended in BTC.
The parties agree on a 4 week payment plan, which will include the 30% interest fees.
Each parcel of the value is calculated in a weekly resettlement of 0.0175 BTC, which should be paid on 17th, 22nd, 29th January and 5th February 2018, respectively.
Upon total repayment, the sum of interests and initial capital cannot be less tan the current exchange amount at website www.preev.com . As per this hour, total amount principal and interested sums 0.091 BTC, which exchanges to 1233 USD.
Resettlements have to paid in BTC and BTC only, by the total final amount of 0.091BTC (principal plus interest) having the previous requisite in consideration.
For every day the resettlement is due, we reserve the right to charge additional 2% fee if borrower fails to comply with resettlement obligation.

Quote from law firm memo:
“Also, taking in consideration the terms and means of contact established by the borrower, and the matter of urgency, we waive the rightful right to establish a written contract with due diligences. We consider that the documents sent and the expressed signed, by hand or digitally with valid certificate, of this e-mail, would be enough for a quick litigation in order to recover the funds lended to the borrower.
Lender will have to print this e-mail, sign it according passport sent, and date it. Also, a selfie holding the signed and dated e-mail will be necessary due to legal concerns.”"

Thanks to biulas's kind help, the loan has now been fulfilled, TX ID:
fd83aad49c6e7d69ac5bbaa11d003bfb4e0228a704397dca06cd800db157d169
b06ff254186dae089fa50cc9bc65dac9aea64564b2928858d9292ece1f958f07

I will reply here when I repay the loan on the agreed repayment dates, and I hope this could be a reference for the future loans in this forum!

Let me just add that it was kii552007_alt that sent me e-mail to go public, which I agreed.Smiley

Needless to say, I reckon this user is an example to us all.

He has been feedbacking me every single day, already even sent me undoubtful proof of payment from his costumer!

So may this thread serve both out interests, in gaining the respect of senior members and veterans.

Sadly it can hardly be used as a reference for future loans. Probably only to show you had a loan and you repaid, but real lenders will look at the risk (which in this case is very high) and will request collateral. On top of that, this post along with biulas post kind of annoys me alittle because its almost like it is plan out to post publicly about the loan only to seek trust especially when (like warningsigns said) the transactions are between two young accounts (with one seeming to have a very large gap in posting history - farm account maybe?). This, alone, is a red flag in my books.
biulas

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

0.07 BTC and a Chinese law firm was engaged to draw up a legal memo and paperwork? These are truly hard times.

What about that law firm’s fees? An untenable arrangement for 0.07 BTC.

... and I hope this could be a reference for the future loans in this forum!

As for using this transaction as a reference loan in the future, I doubt lenders here will consider it as a deciding factor. For one, the transaction was one between two relatively young accounts (which might lead one to think it was an “arranged loan” for the purpose of farming trust). And it’s an unsecured or uncollateralled loan which doesn’t show how you handle loans on the strength of something pledged to secure it.

If you are hoping to use this example as a way to encourage lenders to grant you future loans using the same kind of elaborate arrangement (the law firm story) it won’t work. It’s all about providing valid collateral here.

Three words - Established partnership, pro bono case on a quid pro quo premise. Let's just say the Law firm owes me and my investors. Besides one need to know about Chinese laws since there are ways which one can use to rapidly recover 1000USD from someone. I've done it at least 2 times and surely will happen again in my line of work.

On my side, I don't want to use it as a reference at all. I've got my own sucessful business and if I once posted here for help in order to apply as a lender, taking in consideration the last two posts, sorry it was my bad and will not surely happen again.  I've got other places to invest without colatteral and using legal mechanisms to protect me and my investors.

For me it serves only as a true story that there are still good people in the world. That the notions of trust and helpfulness, regardless the safe mechanics used, are still usable has we all are humans. That's it. No wild-goose-chase motifs or hidden reasons. No schemes, scams, nothing. Just plain old thankyouness and human understanding.

On kii552007 side don't really care what are his intentions. But what I can say that he has been good for his word period. It worths what it worths -  but its the truth.

The human condition takes us to denial and doubts if face of we don't understand. Its human nature. And that I understand Smiley

Its funny thought how people tend to rationalize this matter as to produce wild conspiracy or even an elaborate scam  Grin

One thing is for sure - I won't either lend or borrow at the forum as it seems its easier to be ostracized then to be part of it. But that's just me and my 2 cents. Don't really give a f**** to what people think about.
biulas

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:20:12 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 05:15:23 AM by biulas

Sadly it can hardly be used as a reference for future loans. Probably only to show you had a loan and you repaid, but real lenders will look at the risk (which in this case is very high) and will request collateral. On top of that, this post along with biulas post kind of annoys me alittle because its almost like it is plan out to post publicly about the loan only to seek trust especially when (like warningsigns said) the transactions are between two young accounts (with one seeming to have a very large gap in posting history - farm account maybe?). This, alone, is a red flag in my books.

Real lenders? Now you made me laught. Smiley

Oh I'm annoying you? So sorry, I honestly didn't want to. Also my previous post goes as comment for your 2 cents. I don't trust anyone and I don't expect nobody to trust me. I have my own safety mechanisms and If you only consider a loan safe with collateral, that's your world, your 2 cents, not mine.

Again, funny how people loose their preciousr time even in counting the minutes /days /hours in order to conclude this is farming or any other scam!

Why can't it be JUST and ONLY what it IS?

This world is fucked up. My 2 cents.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

Real lenders? Now you made me laught. Smiley

Oh I'm annoying you? So sorry, I honestly didn't want to. Also my previous post goes as comment for your 2 cents. I don't trust anyone and I don't expect nobody to trust me. I have my own safety mechanisms and If you only consider a loan safe with collateral, that's your world, your 2 cents, not mine.

Again, funny how people loose their preciousr time even in counting the minutes /days /hours in order to conclude this is farming or any other scam!

Why can't it be JUST and ONLY what it IS?

This world is fucked up. My 2 cents.

Why this make you laugh? Who is real lender for you or do you think that there is none of them? If you think that then you are more than a fool.
Safety mechanisms is the same and applied to all,as they are the best way to assure the funds that you are lending.
Collateral is a must "safety measure" for all the type of loans,not only in the digital world. Except trust loans but you are not even close to get such a loan.
If you have more ways then is plus those and not something different. You take collateral right?

So again,it's funnier to see how smart ass ppl,try to find ways to gain trust,coins or anything else with only empty words.
It's better to "waste" your time by finding them instead of trying to fool others. Cool

The world is us and we are not all fucked up. Keep your 2 cents, i see that you throw a lot of them...

biulas

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Normmaly i would't loose my breath but you earned yourself my attention.

"Why this make you laugh? Who is real lender for you or do you think that there is none of them? If you think that then you are more than a fool."

Are you able to argument without insulting people? This is a public forum were a user has posted information about a loan, why does it have to go this big? It make me laught and I would laught again. The reason I wouldn't even dare to say. Too much information. Still, do I have to say again that I don't search to lend, borrow or whatsoever on this forum? Or maybe I should write it in capital letters.

That being said, in my line of bussiness a real lender is neither you, me or any user of this forum for that matter. If you choose to belive otherwise or know so, that is your truth, not mine. So taking that in consideration, should I call you more than a fool? I dont think so.

"Safety mechanisms is the same and applied to all,as they are the best way to assure the funds that you are lending.
Collateral is a must "safety measure" for all the type of loans,not only in the digital world. Except trust loans but you are not even close to get such a loan. If you have more ways then is plus those and not something different. You take collateral right?"

Again, your world not mine. If I choose not to apply collateral, what do you have to do with it? Its my risk to take right? You CAN have an oppinion thougt and you're not a fool for that. Wink

But since you asked - acctually, ALL of my investors don't take collaterals lol - not digital, not phisical, NOTHING. Sounds impressive? Not really. Collateral is a perishable and volatile asset for them. They do however, make legal contracts and are very swift in pinning down whoever is failling on payments. I could not stress enought how effective they are in doing so. I simply cannot.

"So again,it's funnier to see how smart ass ppl,try to find ways to gain trust,coins or anything else with only empty words.
It's better to "waste" your time by finding them instead of trying to fool others. Cool"

And again, I reiterate - it could not be farther from truth lol - I wast my time in drinking margueritas at Kho Phangan and sometimes I do reply on topics because there are still people on this world that think the one wants to fuck up the next. And maybe, JUST MAYBE, I just want to give a hand.

"The world is us and we are not all fucked up. Keep your 2 cents, i see that you throw a lot of them... "

My friend, the world is not us, neither is ours to take. I travel around the world and believe me, you cannot be farther from the truth. We are SHIT. We destroy everything that can keep us alive and we are here for some 50000 years now. We are a speck of dust. Even the fuckin dolphin is more inteligent than us. And my 2 cents are just that. My opinion. Deal with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: