Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Avalon Batch 3: 1 Module starting bid: 1 BTC!  (Read 4217 times)
poochone

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:13:03 PM

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
driksson

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:15:08 AM

yeah, guess i'd gone to 4 at least.. maybe 5.

Sucks to be me. I'm still finalizing the sale. If it falls through for some reason, you'll be next in line at "4 or 5."

let's pm if it falls through.
lukestokes (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 102

Live life on purpose

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 01:58:38 PM

I've PMed with the winning bidder and he's been gratious enough to relinquish his bid in light of the recent interest.

Poochone: if you're serious about this bid for this as is module, PM me with where you would need it shipped.

http://www.foxycart.com: Helping developers create flexible, powerful, custom ecommerce in less time, while equipping merchants with the fastest checkout flow available to their customers. 60+ payment gateways, including Bitpay. Bitrated user: lukestokes.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:56:18 PM

I've PMed with the winning bidder and he's been gratious enough to relinquish his bid in light of the recent interest.

Poochone: if you're serious about this bid for this as is module, PM me with where you would need it shipped.

I confirm this.
I also have tracking information on other parts that I pre-paid for.

I try to be respectful and informed.
driksson

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:59:52 PM

hmmm...
driksson

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:00:43 PM

hmmm...
I suggest you post a new auction, 24 hours..
lukestokes (OP)

Live life on purpose

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 07:55:42 PM

hmmm...
I suggest you post a new auction, 24 hours..

I don't see the point in posting all the same information again. If poochone wants it, they need to PM me. If that falls through, you appear to be next inline. If someone wants to bid more than 6, we can finish this up right now.

http://www.foxycart.com: Helping developers create flexible, powerful, custom ecommerce in less time, while equipping merchants with the fastest checkout flow available to their customers. 60+ payment gateways, including Bitpay. Bitrated user: lukestokes.
driksson

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 08:43:08 PM

so how long you give him?
lukestokes (OP)

Live life on purpose

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 08:56:21 PM

so how long you give him?

Nothing ships on Sunday, so I'll give him until tomorrow at least.

30contin

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:34:14 PM

7.25 btc if all else falls through.
lukestokes (OP)

Live life on purpose

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 11:03:36 PM

7.25 btc if all else falls through.

That's the best offer yet and the finalization of the previous offer didn't happen over the weekend because of "very bad internet on edge" and no replies to my PMs.

Where do you need it shipped? PM and we can work it out.

driksson

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:57:29 AM

hence idea of new 24 hr auction.. this isnt fair to others..
7.5 btc for a broken module. Cry
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:26:32 AM

Can you explain how it is unfair?

I try to be respectful and informed.
driksson

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:19:39 PM

Can you explain how it is unfair?

If an auction doenst have an end date? In my opinion an auction has a start and end date. And a BIN price..
The unfairness comes in place when bids are accepted, then fall through, and the property loses value.. and in the end i couldve bought it days ago and had it in hand.
But it seems like auctions are very freely defined by posters full discretion. And that makes it difficult to be part/bid.
lukestokes (OP)

Live life on purpose

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 12:40:13 PM

It seems 30contin just wanted to waste people's time. I caution anyone else who might be involved with them in an auction (they've been bidding on quite a few things). They confirmed the seriousness of their bid via PM and the desire to use JohnK for escrow... then delayed a couple days and reneged.

So here's where we stand:

poochone: Bid 6 BTC (UK)
driksson: "4 at least.. maybe 5." (EU)
cchan: 4 BTC (via PM) (China)
ProfMac: 2.25 BTC (US)

JohnK's profile says he'll be unavailable for escrow this weekend. I'd really like to get this module to the person who wants it most. It's a waste of everyone's time (and blockchain difficulty) while it sits in a box and we go back and forth. Someone can use those chips and/or repair it.

I'll PM the people listed above in the order listed. If you want to change your bid (and are actually serious), post here. If you want it, you'll have to suggest and pay for an alternate escrow process. Or, I can post an public address here and the shipper of the module (Immuzikation) will confirm publicly when the module is shipped.

driksson

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:44:07 PM

It seems 30contin just wanted to waste people's time. I caution anyone else who might be involved with them in an auction (they've been bidding on quite a few things). They confirmed the seriousness of their bid via PM and the desire to use JohnK for escrow... then delayed a couple days and reneged.

You would easily understand that by looking at his post history. I think he made bids of 200+ over a course of days..
I would've gotten this a long time ago from you.
Not sure if I am that interested in waiting around much longer..
lukestokes (OP)

Live life on purpose

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 04:03:00 PM

You would easily understand that by looking at his post history. I think he made bids of 200+ over a course of days..
I would've gotten this a long time ago from you.
Not sure if I am that interested in waiting around much longer..

I understand. When I first looked at his post history, there were not nearly that many posts. I'm sorry, I've just been trying to be fair about this. The whole process has been annoying waste of time for me.

I've messaged poochone but he has not been responsive. If you finalize the sale before he responds, I'll sell to you for 4.5 BTC right now if you cover part of the shipping. I don't know who you'd want to use for escrow, but JohnK's signature says he's currently unavailable.

If you want, I can post a Bitcoin address publicly here you can send to and then we can PM Immuzikation to see if he can ship it out today. Does that work for you?

lukestokes (OP)

Live life on purpose

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 06:47:30 PM

Sigh. Looks like those who want this are on a completely different timezone. I was hoping to get this shipped out today.

cchan

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 03:14:15 AM

Well, are you sleeping right now?
lukestokes (OP)

Live life on purpose

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 07:22:31 PM

Well, are you sleeping right now?

I was checking my email regularly looking for PMs. I just got a new offer for 4.5 BTC via PM from someone new. If they are ready to close it out, I may, just to be done with it. That said, nothing ships on a Sunday anyway, so I may give everyone until Sunday night my time (CST). My other PMs haven't been responded to yet.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: