Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are selling Miner and Power Supply  (Read 791 times)
HZelectronic (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

We don't have 100 s9 in stock and we don't have enough money to prepare that much miner. How about this way, we sign a contract with a lawyer face to face. You pay us two of third fund directly first, once your miner arrived, you pay rest of them.
Of course, no point scamming someone on a power supply when you can scam them on an S9
How about let's take a bet. If i am not scam, you give me 2000.If I am, i give u 2000. We can do escrow for that.

Hi, sure send me 100 S9's with PSU's and we can use a trusted FORUM escrow.

Once they arrive and are tested to be in working condition, I will have the funds released from the escrow, and add on $2000.

sound fair?

Once you are ready to go, I will contact a trusted FORUM escrow to handle all the arrangements, make sure you and whoever you work with are satisfied with the details of the escrow agreement and we can move forward.

What is your timeframe for 100 S9's with PSU's? do you them in stock? or will you be needing to order them first?

Thanks!

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcobra99

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

We don't have 100 s9 in stock and we don't have enough money to prepare that much miner. How about this way, we sign a contract with a lawyer face to face. You pay us two of third fund directly first, once your miner arrived, you pay rest of them.
Of course, no point scamming someone on a power supply when you can scam them on an S9
How about let's take a bet. If i am not scam, you give me 2000.If I am, i give u 2000. We can do escrow for that.

Once they arrive and are tested to be in working condition, I will have the funds released from the escrow, and add on $2000.

sound fair?

Once you are ready to go, I will contact a trusted FORUM escrow to handle all the arrangements, make sure you and whoever you work with are satisfied with the details of the escrow agreement and we can move forward.

What is your timeframe for 100 S9's with PSU's? do you them in stock? or will you be needing to order them first?

Thanks!

Asking for 2/3 payment up front lol obvious scam. You really are not the brightest SCAMMER are you?  Why would someone pay u to order for them when they can do it themselves? You really need to think out your next scam this one is just sounding retarded.
HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

sound fair?

Thanks!

Asking for 2/3 payment up front lol obvious scam. You really are not the brightest SCAMMER are you?  Why would someone pay u to order for them when they can do it themselves? You really need to think out your next scam this one is just sounding retarded.

Because they can find better price? I am not sure you understand what's contract. If we sign a contract with lawyer which is not legit, I don't know what's legit.
HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

Someone ask me to tell them the source  and give me 5% profit. I reject it, because I don't buy them from India. I buy them from Beijing China, and we have people in China to check source. That is our source. I don't understand why do you guys trust third party(escrow) but not amazon and paypal.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

Someone ask me to tell them the source  and give me 5% profit. I reject it, because I don't buy them from India. I buy them from Beijing China, and we have people in China to check source. That is our source. I don't understand why do you guys trust third party(escrow) but not amazon and paypal.

That’s just the way things go here and it is a tried and trusted method.

You can either comply with the forum norm of buying and selling, using trusted FORUM escrows who have done and do this day in and out,  or continue to persist and not sell anything and possibly be labeled a scammer.

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
jcobra99

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:00:49 AM

Scam
HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:07:13 AM

That’s just the way things go here and it is a tried and trusted method.

You can either comply with the forum norm of buying and selling, using trusted FORUM escrows who have done and do this day in and out,  or continue to persist and not sell anything and possibly be labeled a scammer.

Thanks!
So you don't want to sign a contract?
HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:13:40 AM

Scam

ok son.

FYI

@jenia1

Sorry I can't reply your message. It says I can't send more than 1 personal message in an hour. If you want to do any deal with me, please contact me at sales@hzelectronicstore.com

I don't know how can I share my source with you. My source is from at least 10 different company in China. I don't know that you guys know how does people buy miner from bitmain. They don't sell miner directly to normal consumer.
HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:12:36 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 02:18:14 AM by HZelectronic

We have new power supply come out.
2400w
https://hzelectronicstore.com/products/2400w-s7-s9-gold-mining-machine-power-supply-110v-input-no-24pin
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07915PL38
2600w
https://hzelectronicstore.com/products/2600w-s7-s9-gold-mining-machine-power-supply-110v-input-no-24pin
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07915SLGW
2800w
https://hzelectronicstore.com/products/2800w-s7-s9-gold-mining-machine-power-supply-110v-input-no-24pin
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07915PV
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

Scam

ok son.

FYI

@jenia1

Sorry I can't reply your message. It says I can't send more than 1 personal message in an hour. If you want to do any deal with me, please contact me at sales@hzelectronicstore.com

I don't know how can I share my source with you. My source is from at least 10 different company in China. I don't know that you guys know how does people buy miner from bitmain. They don't sell miner directly to normal consumer.
That's strange...I have been buying miners from Bitmain directly for a long time. Not sure what you're on about.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

Scam

ok son.

FYI

@jenia1

That's strange...I have been buying miners from Bitmain directly for a long time. Not sure what you're on about.

Exactly , this guy shows his true knowledge, or rather lack of it in his feeble attempt at a scam. sad indeed.

Thanks!

HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

Someone ask me to tell them the source  and give me 5% profit. I reject it, because I don't buy them from India. I buy them from Beijing China, and we have people in China to check source. That is our source. I don't understand why do you guys trust third party(escrow) but not amazon and paypal.

Scam

ok son.

FYI

@jenia1

If you buy 200 or 300 of it and willing to wait 2 or 3 month, yes you can. If you want to have them in a week, they don't give it to you. They don't sell it for 2 or 3 now. In China, some company sell miner as option. If you don't have your own source, you will really get scammer from them.
Initially I just sell power supply, but I think miner sale is more profitable.
HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:06:31 AM

Scam

ok son.

FYI

@jenia1

Exactly , this guy shows his true knowledge, or rather lack of it in his feeble attempt at a scam. sad indeed.

Thanks!

lol. You don't even want to sign a contract and keep calling me as a scammer. Actually you are scammer in my mind, because you don't want to do a legally deal with a legal process.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:20:57 AM

Scam

ok son.

FYI

@jenia1

Thanks!

lol. You don't even want to sign a contract and keep calling me as a scammer. Actually you are scammer in my mind, because you don't want to do a legally deal with a legal process.

Ok thanks,
As someone who recently ordered over 300 miners direct form bitmain, I guess I have no clue what I'm talking about.

Not sure about your “legal deal” but I pity the fool who signs anything with you.

good luck with whatever you are “trying” to do.

people make sure to protect yourselves and always use escrow.

Thanks! 

HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

Scam

ok son.

FYI

@jenia1

Thanks!

Ok thanks,
As someone who recently ordered over 300 miners direct form bitmain, I guess I have no clue what I'm talking about.

Not sure about your “legal deal” but I pity the fool who signs anything with you.

good luck with whatever you are “trying” to do.

people make sure to protect yourselves and always use escrow.

Thanks! 

Obviously I am trying to sell miner to those people who can't buy 300 miner and willing to wait 3 month as you. I mean sure you only trust escrow, but I think some people also trust shopify,paypal and amazon.
HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

Pre order L3+. Ship in 26th Jan. Pre order end before 15th 11pm.
HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

All Baikal Giant B ships on the begin of Feb are sold out. Next pre-order ships on the end of Feb.
jcobra99

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

Stop lying you dont have anything for sale.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

I would have to agree with this  Smiley

HZelectronic (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

Lie what?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: