Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think we can.  (Read 561 times)
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:57:43 AM

Do we really think that the btc network is going to be able to handle the future transactions in bulk and speed even with lightning network ?

I heard lighting network will solve the problem but it will take a lot of time to get implemented. Only thing I do not like about bitcoin transactions currently is that the transfer is not instant like PayPal. Sometimes, I do instant deals where I have to check the product and pay immediately. Bitcoin is not suitable for this currently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

Absolutely Bitcoin can go strong in dealing with transactions if the government allows it to compete with it. In that case we will have to pay taxes. However, it is possible to make the Bitcoin deal in the internet is in a strong position.

This is possible because Bitcoin can play an important role in improving the quality of life.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

the developer of bitcoin should develop it to the best condition.
so the bitcoin network doesnt lose their users and holder.
let us trust them to handle this.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
hoodi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:02:27 AM

I hope some other crypto coin will takeover in this lovely blockchain era. I really hope!

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

Do we really think that the btc network is going to be able to handle the future transactions in bulk and speed even with lightning network ?

Yes ofcourse that's why there are always hard fork on those coin just to upgrade the system/network of the existing coin to be able to provide more safe and reliable transactions on their user.

ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

the developer of bitcoin should develop it to the best condition.
so the bitcoin network doesnt lose their users and holder.
let us trust them to handle this.

There is a lot of debate and proposed solutions into these problems and they are being debated by the ones who knows how will it go through time. I think if a lot of people who are voting for that has only one goal, I think that will not be a problem since they will only vote for the good of bitcoin easily without disapproving.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

I also believe that bitcoin can. There might be some problems that we are facing, but I believe that the developers will see to it that in the future transactions, it would be better than before. Cryptocurrency is still growing so eventually, the mistakes will be corrected. In fact, once it will adapted by more, it will be able to handle bulk transaction in lesser time.

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

I think it can happen, bitcoin can be a quick transaction tool if in various countries have officially licensed for bitcoin. so nothing is impossible just waiting for bitcoin innovation in the future.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

I think the bitcoin network can handle the bulk transactions in the future.
The developers of bitcoin won't stay idle, of course they will plan to make massive updates to support the bitcoin transactions along with the blockchain.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

I am agree with you. I also think btc network is going to be able to handle the future transactions. Because now a days bitcoin began a trusted coin all over the world. Bitcoin transaction is good then any other transaction.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

Yes I do believe that Bitcoin will be able to achieve the transaction speed and capacity required with the Lightning network.Because now a days bitcoin began a trusted coin all over the world. Bitcoin transaction is good then any other transaction.They have an incredibly strong developer team and community behind them so they are in a very strong position to make it work.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

maybe yes but they need to improve the blockchain first to do more effective and fast transaction so they can even do big amount transferring.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Iggor

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

If they can make an agreement, then sure they can. Everything is possible, but you have to have the consensus for that.
Current technology is not so good.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

I sure can, but it seems that bitcoins can not be themselves, they need support. minimum entry in any country without any ban.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

Bitcoin has still has a lot grow, it's a good innovation and yet, it can still be developed and improved to give more convenience to it's growing numbers of user. People or developers would keep on improving bitcoin network because as users grow, the more it needs to cope up to ease transaction traffic and problems on the network.
Top4nez3r

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

every man must have a great desire. and the desire must be human faced with a graceful chest. there is no turning back. we should be able. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: