Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][UPDATES]RealChain | High-End Consumer Goods Based On BlockChain  (Read 2254 times)
RealChain (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:28:06 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 12:22:53 AM by RealChain

RealChain

High-end consumer goods based on block chain & collection identification data center

Project Progress Weekly Updates

RealChain Community Updates

RealChain In the Press

What's RealChain?

High-end consumer goods based on block chain & collection identification data center

Market & Industry :

The latest report released by Bain & Company and Italy luxury industry association shows that the global luxury consumption scale will reach 249 billion euros in 2016, in which Chinese account for 32% and is the largest consumer group.
Latest release information by Euro monitor International: Global sales of global jewelry are $316 billion for 2016. In 2016, global art auctions totaled $12.45 billion, with China holding the world's largest share for $4.8 billion.
In addition, the volume of the global used high-end consumer goods is also quite huge. According to statistics, second-hand transactions will reach more than 20% of the new trade volume.
At present, the opaqueness of high-end luxury goods trading is very serious and information is quite opaque. There are three pains in the whole field of circulation: high risk of transaction fraud; information opaqueness; Low efficiency and high cost of appraisal and evaluation.

How RealChain Operates :

High infrastructure and maintenance costs may occur in forming an identification data cloud through building a centralized server. The mobile terminals provided by RealChain will make each institution and appraiser form an independent node, thereby greatly reducing the connection cost. In addition, the involvement of TaoDangPu can also make RealChain have a natural advantage. The partner institutions will directly be removed from the RealChain network if they are caught for illegal operations or fraud.
The services provided by RealChain can enable high-end commodity transactions to realize the following aspects:

(1) Information exchange between appraisers and authenticators without trust;
(2) Low cost of identification and appraisal;
(3) Create a mobile and transparent market for high-end consumer goods;

In addition to the access of database and cooperative agencies of TaoDangPu, RealChain will set up a distributed identification ecology in the world: Any RealChain foundation accreditation agency may choose to connect the database to the RealChain and obtain the user's consumption RCT token returns without worrying about data leakage and tampering. In the first stage of RealChain, RealChain will integrate the identification agencies across various luxury sectors, so that more data providers can participate in this platform.

Our advantages :

1.Superiority of luxury goods for counterfeiting data

There are currently hundreds of appraisers working for TDP worldwide. Every article appraised will be kept in archives in videos, pictures and word descriptions. More than 200,000 of high-end consumer goods have been valued and recorded since the beginning. Records include data to validate against the counterfeits, circulating information of second-hand goods, and price changes over the years.

2.AI pattern recognition

TDP is three core business includes authenticating, appraising and analyzing the appraisal. We believe that the blockchain technology together with AI pattern recognition will greatly lower the artificial error and moral hazard, improving the transaction transparency, reduce transaction cost and enhance effectiveness.

3.Commercial applications

TDP’s involvement will be the first step of RealChain expanding its business territory. Once the system is matured enough, it will forge a scale effect to bring in other platforms and systems in accordance with economic stimulating effect of tokens and its industrial ecology.

4.Trusted Authentication Service

RealChain achieves full de-trust through block chains: there is no need to trust other participants and there is no centralization of single point failures. The combination of identification mechanism and artificial intelligence image recognition will greatly improve the accuracy of identification. RealChain can solve the consumer's most concerned matter: the authenticity of high-end consumer goods. In the later period, the financial institutions that will be connected to RealChain, which can reduce the risk through RealChain services.

5.Information Desensitization

Users of high-end consumer goods are particularly interested in the pursuit of privacy and personal information security. At present, centralization requires a trusted third-party solution that can be used to collect and analyze user data without user authorization. However, the user data of RealChain is determined by the user's own open permissions.

6.A distributed identification ecology in the world

RealChain will set up a distributed identification ecology in the world: Any RealChain foundation accreditation agency may choose to connect the database to the RealChain and obtain the user's consumption RCT token returns without worrying about data leakage and tampering. In the first stage of RealChain, RealChain will integrate the identification agencies across various luxury sectors, so that more data providers can participate in this platform.

More Information:

Please Visit Our WEBSITE

Follow us :

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

I don't see any airdrop at that telegram group..
alexkln

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

There is no any information about airdrop.
a d i m u l

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

This is how you can motivate your friends and other subscribers to buy tokens with the help of exactly your referral links
CryptoWeNews

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:13:41 PM

Welcome to Realchain Community!
3 Simple Steps to be eligible for 10 RCT airdrops:

1. Join Realchain telegram: https://t.me/realchainEnglish 
2. Follow @RealChainFund Official Twitter
3. Submit your #ETH wallet address (not exchange address) to bot @realchainbot
4. Tokens will start to be distributed on Jan 27th 11:59pm EST.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:24:48 PM

An Airdrop is always a good way to get my attention.

Is RealChain something like Wabi, Waltonchain and Vechain? How does RealChain stand out?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chillz

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

I read through and I saw this 'RealChain will set up a distributed identification ecology in the world' caught my attention. How achievable is that? I would keep an eye out on this project.
RealChain (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

Is RealChain something like Wabi, Waltonchain and Vechain? How does RealChain stand out?

Thanks for your attention!

RealChain is a new blockchain protocol which will make it much easier for transactions and appraisal process. The transaction distributed recorded in each node, making each party involved has an open and fair consulting procedure. Downstream parties and second-hand dealer will be of great benefit. In addition, human resource cost, artificial error and moral hazard will be significantly reduced by AI image identification. 

Our Advantages: 
- Superiority of luxury goods for counterfeiting data
- AI pattern recognition
- Commercial applications
- Trusted Authentication Service
- Information Desensitization
- A distributed identification ecology in the world 

The RealChain foundation is the R & D and operator of RealChain products. It will work closely with TaoDangPu holdings to develop a new generation of high-end consumer goods trading system. RealChain product aims to improve transaction transparency and reduce fraud risk and transaction cost by block chain technology and AI technology in the trading scene of luxury goods, jewelry and art.   

The TaoDangPu was established in 2013, which attracted three rounds of financing for over more than $50 million. The company is currently valued for over $300 million. Its investors include seven global well-known enterprises and large funds, such as JD Finance, 360 Finance, Blue-Run Ventures, Trust Bridge Partners and Northern Light Ventures etc. It is one of the world's largest high-end consumer goods finance and service platforms.
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

Learn how to read guys. Not all airdrop are in google form format.
Read & follow the instructions, it will also help you to learn what the token is all about Wink
Be a good airdrop seeker. Not a greedy google form seeker Smiley
RealChain (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:00:00 AM

One of the easiest airdrop that i encountered this week, fast and smooth telegram airdrop.

Keep it up!

Thank you for your support, we tried! Please follow our channels and we will have more airdrops like this coming!

It looks fantastic because the steps is quite simple
Glad you found it to be easy to use. Welcome to RealChain community and thanks for your support!

I read through and I saw this 'RealChain will set up a distributed identification ecology in the world' caught my attention. How achievable is that? I would keep an eye out on this project.

We will have our weekly update coming in the next day or so. Stay tuned and thanks for your support!

I hope this project will
Go smooth with their roadmap
Keep it up to all Team

Thank you!

It is really a fantastic and promising idea and great features

Thanks! That's one of the reasons this project got backup by major investment groups such as JD.com and 360.

h0nganh90

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

I have thoroughly researched your project! I see a great project! But I have not seen the white paper of this project!
I do not see your airdrop program! When does it start?
DronICO

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

The best example of blockchain technology usage is a tracking of consumer goods. Pretty easy idea with a huge potential of usage. RealChain is truly interesting project with a real working platform from TaoDangPu and simple usecases. Personally I'm in.
07king20

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Where is the airdrop form?
Opurum

Activity: 306

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

RealChain is a new blockchain protocol which will make it much easier for transactions and appraisal process. The transaction distributed recorded in each node, making each party involved has an open and fair consulting procedure. Downstream parties and second-hand dealer will be of great benefit. In addition, human resource cost, artificial error and moral hazard will be significantly reduced by AI image identification.  

Our Advantages:  
- AI pattern recognition

The RealChain foundation is the R & D and operator of RealChain products. It will work closely with TaoDangPu holdings to develop a new generation of high-end consumer goods trading system. RealChain product aims to improve transaction transparency and reduce fraud risk and transaction cost by block chain technology and AI technology in the trading scene of luxury goods, jewelry and art.    

The TaoDangPu was established in 2013, which attracted three rounds of financing for over more than $50 million. The company is currently valued for over $300 million. Its investors include seven global well-known enterprises and large funds, such as JD Finance, 360 Finance, Blue-Run Ventures, Trust Bridge Partners and Northern Light Ventures etc. It is one of the world's largest high-end consumer goods finance and service platforms.

Being a new blockchain protocol, it means the token will be minable, right?
Vansire

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

Our Advantages: 
- AI pattern recognition

Can you explain how AI image recognition prevents counterfeit? I've seen other approaches with QR codes and even seals with embedded RFID chips connected to the blockchain.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RealChain (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

I have thoroughly researched your project! I see a great project! But I have not seen the white paper of this project!
I do not see your airdrop program! When does it start?

Welcome to join RealChain community and thanks for researching our program!

In regard to the white paper, V 3.2 is being finalized and will be posted on the official website in the next few days.

Airdrop started already and will end on Jan 27th, so you still got time.

The best example of blockchain technology usage is a tracking of consumer goods. Pretty easy idea with a huge potential of usage. RealChain is truly interesting project with a real working platform from TaoDangPu and simple usecases. Personally I'm in.

Thanks for your support! Stay tuned for our weekly project progress!

Where is the airdrop form?

Being a new blockchain protocol, it means the token will be minable, right?
No, RCT token is not minable.

Can you explain how AI image recognition prevents counterfeit? I've seen other approaches with QR codes and even seals with embedded RFID chips connected to the blockchain.

You will be able to find more details from the White Paper V3.2 which will be posted on the official website soon in the next few days.

Just a quick quote from the White Paper:

"
In process of luxury transaction, TaoDangPu is an intermediary mediator. The commodity information will be uploaded to the RealChain network, and the articles are classified and stored by artificial intelligence image recognition system. The image and video content is encrypted to the central server. The SHA256 information of the file is stored in each node of the RC and pays RCT to the RealChain network.  

Both buyers and sellers can ask the RealChain system to query commodity information and pay RCT when querying. Only authorized institutions have the authority to upload information. RCT shall be paid when uploading information. The RCT reward can be rewarded to those who have uploaded.

After TaoDangPu is linked to the RealChain system, a large number of luxury goods are released through the blockchain platform. It has become a reference for other accreditation institutions and reduces the professional moral hazard of the TaoDangPu appraisers. For buyers and sellers, the trading behavior of both sides is also uploaded to the block chain platform, bringing the transaction reliability security a great deal of improvement. In the future, the second-hand goods will be tracked in the two circulations and the three circulations.

The large database of TaoDangPu plays a critical role in RealChain. Since 2013, the TaoDangPu has begun to accumulate its own database. All the items that have been identified, whether new or old, genuine or fake, have a complete picture and video record. The total amount is over 200,000. These data can help fully train and test RealChain' s image recognition system."

Hope that helps a bit. Full details will be included in the white paper to be released soon! Sorry about any inconvenience.

thecoinmen1

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Some buttons on your website (http://www.rcfund.org/en-US) are not working. Token, Whitepaper....
qlibrass1313

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

Effectively, I can't register for tokens distribution
anthem

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Can I get some tool that would allow me to pay for purchasing consumer goods with your cryptocurrencies?
Wilkinson

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

i cannot find the whitepaper for this project!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: