Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ****Myfreecams tip menu... Say hello to BTC****  (Read 3194 times)
RavinTavin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

RavinTavin from MyFreeCams

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 07:46:03 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2013, 08:09:21 AM by RavinTavin

I am currently working on my blending my tip menu with BTC.  

This will allow BTC users to be able to click the tip that they want and use their BTC rather than MFC tokens.  I am working on a way for it to make a sound on my computer notifying me of the tip, therefore getting your tip in a timely manner (any idea's on a wallet that makes noise would be fantastic!)

I am excited to bring this to the table. I have been impressed with the number of people who have asked what a Bitcoins is in my room and the success of my 1BTC and .5BTC raffle a few months ago!

Expect this project to be complete in about a week, any tips please feel free to PM me.

RT

(Edit: my tip menu can be seen by clicking the link in my signature.)

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RavinTavin <--- Click! 18+ Only
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vlees

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 09:39:24 AM

Inputs.io SOMETIMES bleeps and the same sometimes gives you a desktop notification via Google Chrome if you use that. (Inputs.io often loses the connection to the server or something and stops alerting you after one or two payments came in since you opened the page.)

Blockchain.info always bleeps when a transaction comes in.

BEEP BEP
RavinTavin (OP)

Activity: 126

RavinTavin from MyFreeCams

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 09:43:06 AM

I think I am going to use Blockchain.info... still exploring the possibility of using a wallet that allows me to unload my own sound for when a transaction comes through.  I was going to make it the same noise as on MFC so it doesn't throw the room off or I don't have to answer a million questions. The more natural it looks the better.

If inputs.io makes a little note on the screen that would be of interest as well and maybe better than sound...

I have a little time to think on it! Thanks for the idea's.

RavinTavin

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RavinTavin <--- Click! 18+ Only
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: