Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: √√ BitFast Bitcoin Forward! § We pay Fees § Bounties Inside § Milestones [BETA]  (Read 1925 times)
templerunAI (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:22:40 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 02:34:15 PM by templerunAI

Hey people! I am TR. Some people know me as Temple.R, specially on JD. I was working on a big project past 2-3 months, only a few people know this. Today, I am showing people the result of what I did.

Currently, as this is in BETA, the main website and the API is located at https://fast-bitco.rhcloud.com/
The location of API will NOT change even if the main website changes.

This is a simple [beta] service to forward bitcoins to your address easily. This is very useful for taking payments, you can use the API to generate new bitcoin address on the go and ask the user to pay to that address, we will forward the bitcoins to you at NO FEES, we pay the fee of the network too. Since we pay for everything, please consider a donation, every bit helps. All the donations are open and can be looked up on Blockchain, we did this to keep the service transparent.

Some Features:
  • No Fees
  • API - with Callbacks
  • Low forwarding minimum - 0.001 (You can send tx's less than that, forwarded after reaching 0.001 minimum)
  • All bitcoins are forwarded from shared hot wallet(s) for privacy
  • Using hot wallet(s) instead of same address makes it a free mixer too!
  • Forward at 1 confirmation, instant Callback
  • Currently in BETA

You can simply use this service using our API. Some API features: (More here)
  • Instant Address generation
  • Full JSON responses
  • Callbacks
  • Full https:// and secure

Milestones (expected): (None so far, Completed ones will be striked!)
  • 10 BTC forwarded
  • 100 BTC forwarded
  • 200 BTC forwarded
  • >=500 BTC forwarded
  • First payment module for integration

Bounties:
  • BETA test this service and I will reward you 0.5 BTC - Doesn't matter if Bugs found or not! PM me for more info
  • Bug Bounties (if not exploited)
    • Error upon correct request - 0.2 BTC
    • Bug resulting data loss - 0.5 BTC
    • Bug resulting Loss of BTC - 1 BTC
    • Complete access of Hot Wallet - 5 BTC
  • First Payment Processor - 2 BTC
  • Open-Source E-Commerce Library/Plugin (maybe for Wordpress) - 2 BTC
  • First 5 Bitcoin Services using API - 0.8 BTC Each + more depending on type of service
  • Suggest more?

0.5 BTC for Beta Testing this
Simple Rewarding Criteria:
  • Transfer at least 2 BTC to be eligible
  • Overload it as much as you can, more BTC if you break it
  • Send too much tx in less time
  • Make sure to use YOUR bitcoin address that you can prove ownership (sign messages)

Bugs must be reported to me via PM only!

This service can handle (currently) 45 req/s on the servers, both the API and at the backend. It will be higher as I add more nodes to it (bitcoind + more).

Donate
Donation Address: 1BKJH2uak4DmcS9CebBAez3vzRZ4aXEy4a

More information can about the website and API can be found here: https://fast-bitco.rhcloud.com/info/

PM me if you want to know more or if you want to work with me.

I have not worked much on the website frontend, but the backend is solid strong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
templerunAI (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:30:17 PM

RESERVED
vlees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:35:43 PM

300 Requests per IP per hour.    Modetrate, may lead to ban on abuse

EDIT: Also the 0.5 reward sounds tempting but I don't feel like getting scammed again by a user with hardly any posts and rep.

BEEP BEP
templerunAI (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:39:22 PM

300 Requests per IP per hour.    Modetrate, may lead to ban on abuse

EDIT: Also the 0.5 reward sounds tempting but I don't feel like getting scammed again by a user with hardly any posts and rep.

vlees, you know me on JD!

Also, the 0.5 BTC reward is only if you stress it to a level. Else, no.
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 02:41:02 PM

https://fast-bitco.rhcloud.com/info_demo.html
Dead link bro! Tongue

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
templerunAI (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:46:59 PM

Oops, missed that. Fixed now.

Do a hard refresh (shift + F5) to view it. (Since, the site used Caches too much)
vlees

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:00:07 PM

Yes, but it requires a total of 2 BTC to be sent. So...

BEEP BEP
templerunAI (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:03:41 PM

Well, you can skip that if you send too many small transactions that stresses the system a way too much. (That ain't gonna happen very easily)
vlees

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:11:23 PM

Well, you can skip that if you send too many small transactions that stresses the system a way too much. (That ain't gonna happen very easily)

Will try to flood the system tonight. At work right now so can't code a script spamming a forwarding address right now.

BEEP BEP
templerunAI (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:25:31 PM

Will try to flood the system tonight. At work right now so can't code a script spamming a forwarding address right now.

Tongue Please do on more than one forwarding address, since spamming one will make it too unresponsive and forwarding will be delayed for all addresses hosted on that node. That's why I am planning to add more nodes on the service.
vlees

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:29:23 PM

Tongue Please do on more than one forwarding address, since spamming one will make it too unresponsive and forwarding will be delayed for all addresses hosted on that node. That's why I am planning to add more nodes on the service.

Well, so there's your first flaw. As a malicious user I can spam a single address with many dust transactions to make it unusable for others and get you a bad rep.

BEEP BEP
templerunAI (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:31:06 PM

Well, so there's your first flaw. As a malicious user I can spam a single address with many dust transactions to make it unusable for others and get you a bad rep.

That's why I will add more nodes and make it more efficient while sending coins. I am also considering "distribution of power" for my nodes so that they can cross comply tx.
vlees

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:35:18 PM

Also: Now I can finally make a nice long daisy chain of this service and Blockchain.info's service. Both restrict resending to another address of the forwarding service but this should work:
Blockchain address 1 (B1) -> BitFast 1 (F1) -> B2 -> F2 -> B3 -> F3 -> B4 -> F4 ->...
infinite miner fees!

BEEP BEP
templerunAI (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:37:07 PM

Also: Now I can finally make a nice long daisy chain of this service and Blockchain.info's service. Both restrict resending to another address of the forwarding service but this should work:
Blockchain address 1 (B1) -> BitFast 1 (F1) -> B2 -> F2 -> B3 -> F3 -> B4 -> F4 ->...
infinite miner fees!

Gosh! I din't think of it! That's evil!

But,  it will stop after 2 or 3. It check for back transactions too Wink Since, both the services generate a new address, only 1 tx will be there Tongue
templerunAI (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:44:36 PM

infinite miner fees!

Gosh! I din't think of it! That's evil!

But,  it will stop after 2 or 3. It check for back transactions too Wink Since, both the services generate a new address, only 1 tx will be there Tongue

Also, please consider donating something, since if you try to do that, it would take a lot of fees. (And TX check is not yet active, and not complete too Tongue )
templerunAI (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:54:06 AM

Some Stats:

1 try of Overloading via API / DDoS (Service won, attacker lost!)
2000 addresses generated (Sounds less looking at Overloading of API? It was blocked after 600 requests)
0.1 BTC forwarded. ( Sad Very low )
Only 2 second downtime for far!
templerunAI (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 10:35:23 AM

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1l6gw2/bitfast_bitcoin_forward_we_pay_fees_bounties/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: