Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2018, 01:47:20 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I learn before joining Bitcoin world?  (Read 39 times)
chakentoki23

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Hello everyone, I am a new with Bitcoin, I have heard about Bitcoin from my friend and I really wanna join it. But I am really confused and dont know what should I start. Can someone help me please? Thank you so much, bros
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

The technical details. The deeper you go, the safer you are. What I noticed is that people join the bitcoin world from the idea of making a quick buck without even knowing how it actually works and what are the risks associated with it. (e.g storing your funds in exchange, not controlling your private keys, etc.) so I suggest starting with these two videos[1][2].

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jOJk30eQs
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9zgZCMqXE

franzkie345

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

Hello everyone, I am new with bitcoin, I have heard about it through my friend I am a little confused about it but I wanted to join.

So what I should learn about bitcoin is that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a worldwide payment system it's a bit fascinating,complicated but a new age currency that exist through online. According to the official bitcoin foundation a "bitcoin" refers to a quantity or currency.I should learn that, from bitcoin world transaction fees can be paid through it.

Also, it can be use as a trade where traders can buy and sell bitcoins using different currencies.
phillza

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

learn whats its used for and how it works. it will save you some time when you want to send it and you can then try and infer what its real value is. Youtube will help a lot with this. Make sure to also decide on if you are going to hold the coin or sell it and how long and what are your targets

KristyMaTerrin

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

You must know what is Bitcoin and how Bitcoin work before joining Bitcoin world, bros
brandeager

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

The technical details. The deeper you go, the safer you are. What I noticed is that people join the bitcoin world from the idea of making a quick buck without even knowing how it actually works and what are the risks associated with it. (e.g storing your funds in exchange, not controlling your private keys, etc.) so I suggest starting with these two videos[1][2].

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jOJk30eQs
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9zgZCMqXE

I am also joined without knowing anything about bitcoin and altcoins, but gradually day by day I am learning new things. This forum is good place to learn them, and from expert like you. Btw thank you for the youtube links, I will  watch.

____dock.io____
Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
krisjade

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

try to learn what is bitcoin is all about.
verdi-crypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

Start with the basics, the concept of blockchain and decentralization. There's plenty of videos on Youtube on this subject. Then you should study the fundamentals of other projects, like Ethereum and Neo, learn what they're able to do and how.

If you want to learn how to trade you should also look up technical analysis, which isn't always correct but it will save you from a lot of mistakes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.