Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY BTC/ETH, PAY CASH IN GERMANY  (Read 205 times)
tekin_ural (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:56:06 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 12:44:36 AM by tekin_ural

I buy BTC/ETH in bulk, pay cash in Germany in the office at city center. 3-5% fee bitfinex-price. Buyer with reference.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belaweb2

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

where?

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
tekin_ural (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

Frankfurt am Main. In our office at city center. Trusted seller. For any question please pm me or write here.
tekin_ural (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

offer still available
tekin_ural (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

just drop me a message if interested
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

I buy BTC/ETH in bulk, pay cash in Germany in the office at city center. 3-5% fee bitfinex-price. Buyer with reference.

Where is the reference? May we see it? Are they forum references?

Selling coins for cash to anyone who invites you to deal privately, even in a CBD or in Germany's Finanzzentrum, is not always safe. Anything can happen. Cash must be checked very thoroughly. One reads of stories of traders getting assaulted and robbed.

There has to be a better and safer way of doing it. You might want to consider meeting up inside a bank but that too might not be enough. Why not buy from bitcoin.de or via SEPA on Localbitcoins?

tekin_ural (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

Where is the reference? May we see it? Are they forum references?   
References from this forum German section sent via PM.

Selling coins for cash to anyone who invites you to deal privately, even in a CBD or in Germany's Finanzzentrum, is not always safe. Anything can happen. Cash must be checked very thoroughly. One reads of stories of traders getting assaulted and robbed.
We use professional money counter from Safescan. Till now we drank coffee with our guests from this forum and with other guests in the office in Frankfurt and had nice chat. During the trades we didn't experience the slightest sign of fraud attempt.

There has to be a better and safer way of doing it. You might want to consider meeting up inside a bank but that too might not be enough. Why not buy from bitcoin.de or via SEPA on Localbitcoins?
Bitcoin.de=Fidorbank immediately closes your account or SEPA on localbitcoins unfortunately can't or don't want handle sums over 1M. We used to work like this in the past but had big difficulties with our banks. Maltese banks froze 500k last year and at Baltic Int. it was very close. We can't risk to lose our current bank due to bitcoin business - I even fear to give the name of the bank for obvious reasons but reveal it via pm. Even if you show all source of funds, you can not trust any bank on this matter, this is my advice.

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

Bitcoin.de=Fidorbank immediately closes your account or SEPA on localbitcoins unfortunately can't or don't want handle sums over 1M. ...

I´m somewhat sympathetic to the post made by warningsigns.

If I understand it correctly you are working in a higher management position at
Sekabet. However, the recent posts in the official Sekabet thread are looking
pretty damning:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943420.80

I would hesitate to trade a big amount of BTC or ETH with you when there are people,
who are waiting for far smaller payouts from the betting site that you work for.

Or have the problems of the users in the Sekabet thread been solved?
jetsTech

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

When I'm going to Germany, will use exchange Smiley Wink
tekin_ural (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

Bitcoin.de=Fidorbank immediately closes your account or SEPA on localbitcoins unfortunately can't or don't want handle sums over 1M. ...

I´m somewhat sympathetic to the post made by warningsigns.

If I understand it correctly you are working in a higher management position at
Sekabet. However, the recent posts in the official Sekabet thread are looking
pretty damning:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943420.80

I would hesitate to trade a big amount of BTC or ETH with you when there are people,
who are waiting for far smaller payouts from the betting site that you work for.

Or have the problems of the users in the Sekabet thread been solved?

Hello Samarkand,
Sekabet pays all customers immediately. Just send in private your account key and your payment will be processed within minuts. Payments are being sent via Binance, of course with 0% commission. No BTC address was given so far by none of these customers.
SELENA703

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

I am somewhat sympathetic to the post made by warning signs. if u understand it correctly you are working in a higher management position at Sekabet.However, the recent posts in the official Sekabet thread are looking pretty damning. Frankfurt is Main. In our office at city center. Trusted seller. Selling coins for cash to anyone who invites you to deal privately, even in a CBD or in Germany's Finanzzentrum, is not always safe. Anything can happen. Cash must be checked very thoroughly. One reads of stories of traders getting assaulted and robbed. So we should b very careful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: